Author Topic: MP George Galloway Named in US report Accussed Of Recieving Iraqi Oil Revenues  (Read 125 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hated ex-labour MP has been accused again of recieving money from the saddam regime in the oil for food scandall.

He was accused of this before but won £150k libel suit.

I think the CIA should take him out, thats if the islamists to get to him first! they put a fatwa or whateva its called on him a couple of weeks ago when he campaining for his seat, funny thing is he was licking some major muslim ass.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:15:21 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
What percentage of the population in his constituency is asian? Out of interest.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^The majority of the population in his constituency is asian don't know exact figures or anything though.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Thought so. I was wondering how else this daft cunt could get in.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Did anyone see the paxman interview with galloway after he won his seat?

Basically galloway picked one of the few black MPs to stand against, and the first question paxman asked was are you pleased he had ousted one of the few black MPs, Galloway kept doging the question then decided he wasn't going to answer any questions. it was quite funny and made him look a tit.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

This guy's a fucking moron...

He plays the dhimmi role, kisses up to radical muslims, and then he still gets death threats from them!!!

Here's an excerpt from an interview on Abu-Dhabi TV in 2004.

"The people who invaded and destroyed Iraq and have murdered more than a million Iraqi people by sanctions and war will burn in Hell in the hell-fires, and their name in history will be branded as killers and war criminals for all time. Fallujah is a Guernica, Falluaja is a Stalingrad, and Iraq is in flames as a result of the actions of these criminals. Not the resistance, not anybody else but these criminals who invaded and fell like wolves upon the people of Iraq. And by the way, those Arab regimes which helped them to do it will burn in the same hell-fires."

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=372

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Hated ex-labour MP has been accused again of recieving money from the saddam regime in the oil for food scandall.

He was accused of this before but won £150k libel suit.

I think the CIA should take him out, thats if the islamists to get to him first! they put a fatwa or whateva its called on him a couple of weeks ago when he campaining for his seat, funny thing is he was licking some major muslim ass.

Would he not be a billionaire if he had sold oil???

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
even though i hate the guy, i have to say it was very fun watching him lay into senate committee, he certainly made your senators look like amatures.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 02:11:04 PM by Don Rizzle »

Woodrow

even though i hate the guy, i have to say it was very fun watching him lay into senate committee, he certainly made your senators look like amatures.
They like to deal with substance rather than theatrics.