Author Topic: lol Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks  (Read 450 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: lol Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 01:13:30 AM »
you can debate whether or not it's racist to say or not but you got to admit , it's 100% true

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »
you can debate whether or not it's racist to say or not but you got to admit , it's 100% true
and what the whites do want jobs like that. I find it funny how other minorities target blacks becuz the think they are white

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 02:49:47 AM »
fuck that shit ^ how the fuck are "other minorities" trying to be white?  i don't know if you're black or not but i'd cool that shit , because blacks have more Bryant Gumbles, Wayne Bradys, Al rokers, and Condoleza rices than "other minorities"

back to the point though

how many "Laquisha's" or "Devonte's" in the united states are going to go in fields and pick stawberries and grapes in today's society? i hate it how black people think they're the only people who have it or have had it bad in the United states or this is what makes me really laugh like they still have it worse than everyone else. what fox said might have been rough but i don't see any racism or ignorance in what he said, pretty much the truth in more or less words.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 05:30:43 PM »
let me be the first to say that mexicans dont really like black people we just put up with them  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »
and i bet he said "el niggero" too

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 06:33:37 PM »
fuck that shit ^ how the fuck are "other minorities" trying to be white?  i don't know if you're black or not but i'd cool that shit , because blacks have more Bryant Gumbles, Wayne Bradys, Al rokers, and Condoleza rices than "other minorities"

back to the point though

how many "Laquisha's" or "Devonte's" in the united states are going to go in fields and pick stawberries and grapes in today's society? i hate it how black people think they're the only people who have it or have had it bad in the United states or this is what makes me really laugh like they still have it worse than everyone else. what fox said might have been rough but i don't see any racism or ignorance in what he said, pretty much the truth in more or less words.

couldn't have said it better myself.  props mang.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 06:23:38 PM »
let me be the first to say that mexicans dont really like black people we just put up with them  ;D

Can you say the same for all those Mexican hoes fucking black guys?

mexican hoes will fuck anybody for the right price lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 09:26:02 PM »

naw thats not even true man. Mexicans are that way sometimes with that white shit. Mexicans (especially FROM mexico) are even racist against themselves. Every mexican ive ever known that was actually FROM mexico (not American) always complains about how mexicans tend to look up to white people and try to be like them. Especially the rich ones, who then turn around and spit on other working class Mexicans.

As for Blacks not taking those jobs, NOBODY in America would take those jobs. It has nothing to do with race. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian....NO ONE would take those jobs unless theyre immigrants from some other country. I know for damn sure you wouldnt man. And its not just Mexico. We just live in Southern Cali so obviously the illegal immigrants here are Mexican. I guarentee you in South Florida theres Cubans, Haitians...etc with shitty jobs that no one else wants too.

dexter

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 07:50:04 AM »
POCHA!!!!= Mexicans 8)

dexter

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2005, 06:46:12 AM »
for real^^^^^^^^^^FAGS
Mexicans are MUTTS

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2005, 05:04:57 PM »

naw thats not even true man. Mexicans are that way sometimes with that white shit. Mexicans (especially FROM mexico) are even racist against themselves. Every mexican ive ever known that was actually FROM mexico (not American) always complains about how mexicans tend to look up to white people and try to be like them. Especially the rich ones, who then turn around and spit on other working class Mexicans.

As for Blacks not taking those jobs, NOBODY in America would take those jobs. It has nothing to do with race. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian....NO ONE would take those jobs unless theyre immigrants from some other country. I know for damn sure you wouldnt man. And its not just Mexico. We just live in Southern Cali so obviously the illegal immigrants here are Mexican. I guarentee you in South Florida theres Cubans, Haitians...etc with shitty jobs that no one else wants too.
^^^ Real talk
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion