Author Topic: A friend of mine killed 3 Iraqis so far  (Read 470 times)

MANBEARPIG.

A friend of mine killed 3 Iraqis so far
« on: May 15, 2005, 03:12:06 PM »
I have a friend in the Army doing 5 months in Iraq, I he got shot last week and is in the hospital, two major bruises on his chest from the shots he was on AIM in the hospital when he was telling us about it.  He's killed 3 people already and was knocked down by 2 shots to the chest which is being nursed right now...you dont understand how real this shit is until you know people there, he didnt sound like himself, hes not thinking straight anymore, fuck this war.

-KIDRENEGADE-

rafsta

Re: A friend of mine killed 3 Iraqis so far
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 03:16:26 PM »
shit man, hope he recovers  :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 03:22:46 PM »
Killed 3 people and still alive? Good deal to me. Can't say it's unjust for him to die.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 03:24:47 PM »
hope he recovers. war is terrible there is nothing cool or postivie about killing 3 iraqis though.  life is a fragile thing and war makes a mockery of it

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 05:04:07 PM »
Killed 3 people and still alive? Good deal to me. Can't say it's unjust for him to die.

I wasnt trying to make it seem like a positive thing, and his kills were kill or be killed situations as war often tiems is, I'm sure he doesnt feel exactly too great about it either, I hope he comes back safely but he's already been shot at so who knows :'(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 05:38:28 PM »
actually a lot of people do understand how real it is because we have an education. ever heard of history class?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 07:06:57 PM »
actually a lot of people do understand how real it is because we have an education. ever heard of history class?

Get out of here we don't know shit ^
Motherfucker I get scared playing paintball shit even Socom sometimes...lol.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Bush sucks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 08:03:49 PM »

I wasnt trying to make it seem like a positive thing, and his kills were kill or be killed situations as war often tiems is, I'm sure he doesnt feel exactly too great about it either, I hope he comes back safely but he's already been shot at so who knows :'(

He can't really use the "kill or be killed" excuse after he has traveled half way across the Earth knowing that he is going to be killing and occupying the land of other human beings. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 08:05:53 PM »
What else did your friend say about the war and the situation on the ground?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 08:08:56 PM »
Hope he gets better.

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 08:12:52 PM »

He can't really use the "kill or be killed" excuse after he has traveled half way across the Earth knowing that he is going to be killing and occupying the land of other human beings. 

but you enjoy it when muslims fly planes into buildings because the western caucasians are so oppresive...or stick up for them when they park some explosives next to children and an employment line

don't be a hypocrite jack ass, Allah already doesn't like you because you're not out and killing people in his name....don't make him flood your shitty city with a tsunami...thousands of people would be killed because of a confused ass cracker

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 09:38:52 PM »
I hope he recovers as well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 03:22:24 AM »

but you enjoy it when muslims fly planes into buildings because the western caucasians are so oppresive...or stick up for them when they park some explosives next to children and an employment line

don't be a hypocrite jack ass, Allah already doesn't like you because you're not out and killing people in his name....don't make him flood your shitty city with a tsunami...thousands of people would be killed because of a confused ass cracker

Whats this contributing to the discusion? This is some bs talk.

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 08:11:31 AM »

Whats this contributing to the discusion? This is some bs talk.

you just added to the bs then too dickhead...don't be a retard

ABN

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 09:00:03 AM »

so the actions of a very selected group of people should be able to come back and bite the iraqi people in the ass even tho Saddam and Usama Bin Ladin hates eachother? and maybe your confused ass needs to pick up the Quaran and read it before you make dumb fuckin comments about a whole religion that you obviously know nothin about. and just something about the first comments, about 3000 people lost their lives in the WTC(R.I.P. to all of them)but close to 100000 iraqis(most of the innocent citizens)have been killed in this war so i surely hope that your not sayin that just coz 3k died it´s justified to kill thousands and thousands of innocent women,children etc. and for the record no i am not a muslim but i have read the Quaran along with most of the other religious scripts out there.