Author Topic: Hugging Banned in US School  (Read 463 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hugging Banned in US School
« on: May 15, 2005, 09:17:31 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/hugging_ban

BEND, Ore. - Public displays of affection are against the rules at Sky View Middle School in Bend, and 14-year-old Cazz Altomare found that out the hard way.
ADVERTISEMENT
click here

She got detention earlier this year after hugging her boyfriend in the hallway as he headed to lunch and she went to gym class.

___

this type of shit makes me sick.

Sikotic™

Re: Hugging Banned in US School
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 09:37:35 PM »
What are you suppose to do? Give your girl a handshake? lol

Ridiculous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 10:09:04 PM »
My school started doing that when I was a senior, but they hardly ever enforced it.

I think it's funny cause I was talking to a few security guards before I graduated, and they said they did it cause not only is it supposedly a disgusting act of public affection, but it makes the kids without girlfriends/boyfriends feel jealous. Of course the security guards really didn't care about the policies.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 10:15:14 PM »
Finger banging a broad in public is a disgusting act of affection, not somethin like hugging. I hug my mom for christ sake.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 10:15:40 PM »
Life is ass backawards area up there. Pretty woods though!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 10:21:02 PM »
oregon can skeet all over itself

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 10:22:26 PM »
I've got a friend who's a teacher at a private school, teaching 5 and 6 year olds.  She's not allowed to hug the children.  Even if they children run up and want to hug her, she has to stand beside them, two feet away, and lean sideways and put her arm around their waist.  Disgusting.  DAMMIT WHERE'S THE LOVE!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 10:26:35 PM »
oregon can skeet all over itself
Lick Em!

Bend is ass backwards.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
I've got a friend who's a teacher at a private school, teaching 5 and 6 year olds.  She's not allowed to hug the children.  Even if they children run up and want to hug her, she has to stand beside them, two feet away, and lean sideways and put her arm around their waist.  Disgusting.  DAMMIT WHERE'S THE LOVE!!!!

That's terrible. Everyone's so damn paranoid, but I understand why.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 11:54:47 PM »
Yeah I understand why the teachers are supposed to keep their distance. It wouldn't be good to see another teacher-student sex story plastered all over the TV again. But that latest one with the young blond teacher... :sign_hitit: :banana:

I guess the government likes to blow it's own horn though. They cram 30+ kids into classrooms to teach them health and sex ed. from the age of 9-10, and expect nothing to happen? What a joke. And they are getting all worked up over a hug or even a kiss? Teenagers have an abundance of hormones, but I guess 70 year old guys that probably went through private school know what's best for us.  ::)

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 02:41:17 AM »
lmao. only in america.

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 09:00:30 AM »
thye should fuck in the hallways in protest.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 11:04:56 AM »

fyi... these type of issues are championed by 'social conservatives' I believe that is the constituency you consider yourself a strong supporter of..

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 12:20:46 PM »
thye should fuck in the hallways in protest.

I second that!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 04:27:42 PM »

fyi... these type of issues are championed by 'social conservatives' I believe that is the constituency you consider yourself a strong supporter of..

No they're not.  Those types of issues are championed by trial lawyers, I believe one ran for vice president last year and got his ass whipped.  Conservatives believe in loving children, not in court cases.