Author Topic: Hugging Banned in US School  (Read 464 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hugging Banned in US School
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 05:48:49 PM »
I've got a friend who's a teacher at a private school, teaching 5 and 6 year olds.  She's not allowed to hug the children.  Even if they children run up and want to hug her, she has to stand beside them, two feet away, and lean sideways and put her arm around their waist.  Disgusting.  DAMMIT WHERE'S THE LOVE!!!!

fyi... these type of issues are championed by 'social conservatives' I believe that is the constituency you consider yourself a strong supporter of..

No they're not.  Those types of issues are championed by trial lawyers, I believe one ran for vice president last year and got his ass whipped.  Conservatives believe in loving children, not in court cases. 

lol lol this has nothing to do with a court case... you guys never cease to amaze me when you write shit that makes absolutely no sense.  this issue has nothing to do with court cases, trial lawyers, or people being sued.  it has to do with socially conservative ideology (i.e. embarassment with anything sexual) being applied to school policy. 

no trial lawyer stepped in and had anything to do with this case... why you are even bringing up court cases and trial lawyers is beyond me... except that its clear from your other posts you actually enjoy being an idiot. 

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 05:08:58 AM »
Our school has a policy on public displays of affection...but I'm not too sure what it is. No one follows it. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to hug though. Who knew that hugging was such a crime? I'm not sure, but I think there are plenty of other things kids could be doing in hallways that would make some "uncomfortable."
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 11:38:42 AM »
lol lol this has nothing to do with a court case... you guys never cease to amaze me when you write shit that makes absolutely no sense.  this issue has nothing to do with court cases, trial lawyers, or people being sued.  it has to do with socially conservative ideology (i.e. embarassment with anything sexual) being applied to school policy. 

no trial lawyer stepped in and had anything to do with this case... why you are even bringing up court cases and trial lawyers is beyond me... except that its clear from your other posts you actually enjoy being an idiot. 

No, that's not socially conservative. That's radical conservative. People like me, who lean more to the right than the left, understand that teenagers have urges. School is not supposed to be all work. It's a social, co-ed environment and us as humans, are social beings. In the work place, bosses can make any rule they want cause they pay you to be there. The government forces you to go to school until you are 18. There is a clear difference, and the rule about no hugging is an obvious sign of too much power given to one person.

I guarentee you that if there was a vote on it anywhere, no one would care at all. Maybe one or two uptight folks that didn't get pussy until they were in their 30s, but 98% of the people would vote to let the students live their lives at school within reason. Hugging is definately within reason.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 05:19:55 PM »
this is so stupid. another exemple that we live in a world of shit with full of stupid ppl

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 07:18:47 PM »

except that its clear from your other posts you actually enjoy being an idiot. 

It's okay, it's Trauma...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 11:22:53 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2005, 09:36:53 PM »
this reminds me when we weren't allowed to eat off campus no more at my high school.  We (the whole school) decided to have a sit in during lunch but instead it turned into a big ass riot, damn that was the funniest shit ever.  People throwing bottles, milk, food, and anything else that could be thrown, we were just sitting back and laughing at the people who got hit.  I even saw this guy get hit in the face with a soda bottle that shit was funny....sad, but pretty damn funny.  Well at the end of the day every student got in trouble who was caught throwing stuff but fuck it WE GOT OUR OFF CAMPUS RIGHTS BACK! hahaha.  so the moral of the day, numbers rule and fuck school i'm glad it'll be over in 2 weeks.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 08:05:32 PM »
ok I understand not letting teachers to hug the kids, but like said before, ONLY IN AMERICA