Author Topic: Train of thought - from sex to realness  (Read 219 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Train of thought - from sex to realness
« on: May 16, 2005, 06:19:14 AM »
             Parts of this were inspired by a conversation with Sikotic, so now you know that. This is something i wrote for a MySpace blog (no nerd). 

There's a couple things i want to say... actually, there are plenty, but i'm not sure if i'll remember all of them as i type this. First, is relationships. From what i have observed in my own environment, and media, and other sources, relationships are for satisfaction of each person involved. Is it just me, or is there something egocentric about this? A relationship like this involves a self-improvement, or self-assurance that i now have a stable relationship or whatever. It should be more like a responsibility to make this person's time with you worthwhile, it would be a reciprocal benefit. I have a tendency to think that a lot of people would rather have it, if it were possible, that their significant other would do everything for them without having to do things in return for them, but it just simply doesn't work that way. That is a small part of my discussion, but you should keep in mind as you read this that i really like to talk shit about the world and how fucked up our society is. I'm not willing to play the game as it is, so this is, in part, a persuasive essay.
   Next is sex. It seems to me that sex is like an ultimate goal for a lot of us, and after sex, there is nothing. It is like an ultimate high, at least at a superficial level. Everything preceding sex is a game - a collection of words and phrases that will get you into bed. Those who learn the rules of the game (they initially have to want to learn them) will get the more sex, and the more sex they get, the more confident they will feel. Sex is like currency these days - the more you have it, the more experienced you think you are. But isn't that a bit naive? Life involves hundreds of other aspects that we rarely seem to talk about. Of course we talk about our jobs, our kids, our parents, school, money, money, cars, make-up, beautiful people, celebrities, music, money, and other things, but for some reason none of them seem to be as enigmatic as the topic of sex, because anyone can have a car, go to college, etc, but not anyone can have sex - because it's something that cool people do, because they know the game.
   Now i want to talk a little bit about what attracts us to others. Unfortunately, looks are extremely important. Don't you wish that looks didn't matter? Hypothetically, imagine that looks wouldn't matter, and that money didn't matter, but only the person's character and personality mattered. The fact of the matter is that all these judgments are imposed on us by socialization - I, for instance remember how it didn't matter how other kids looked, i would only be friends with the kids that were likeable in character. Later on in life looks have often deceived me, which is terrible, and a personal disaster for me, because i have succumbed to the pressures of society that good looking people are better people, and that a good looking girl is worth 10 not-so-good-looking girls. Actually, i don't believe that at all, but that is what they try to tell me everyday on TV. That's part of the reason why i don't watch TV anymore. However, i would be lying if i said i'm not more pre-desposed to liking a pretty girl rather than an unattractive girl when i first meet her.
   The fundamental question i want to raise here is - WHY has our society created this frame for all of us to live by and follow? Why is everything so over-complexified to the point where it becomes ridiculous? Why is there a certain way that a guy has to get a girl into bed with him? It's like this: a guy tries his method of getting laid with a girl. so he spits his game, and if he's lucky, the girl will be impressed and get in bed with him. If he makes enough mistakes along the way he will be rejected, and a new guy will try the same. This isn't exclusively a sex-related pattern either. Think of school - students who suck up to teachers to get a good grade - why can't a teacher give the student the A when he sees that the student needs it? Beacuse there's a pattern with precedents, where a student needs to suck up to get the extra A+. Can't we just be real? Realness is so fucking attractive and awesome. We need more real people, people who are turned off by all this ridiculous charade, people who don't like things because they're told to like them, but people who like things because they actually do. Ask yourself why you like something that you like. If you can't find reasons why you like it then you probably haven't been so real after all.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 06:22:57 AM by Suffice »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

Re: Train of thought - from sex to realness
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 06:53:36 AM »
"The fundamental question i want to raise here is - WHY has our society created this frame for all of us to live by and follow? Why is everything so over-complexified to the point where it becomes ridiculous? Why is there a certain way that a guy has to get a girl into bed with him? It's like this: a guy tries his method of getting laid with a girl. so he spits his game, and if he's lucky, the girl will be impressed and get in bed with him. If he makes enough mistakes along the way he will be rejected, and a new guy will try the same. This isn't exclusively a sex-related pattern either. Think of school - students who suck up to teachers to get a good grade - why can't a teacher give the student the A when he sees that the student needs it? Beacuse there's a pattern with precedents, where a student needs to suck up to get the extra A+. "

It's only like that in your world, though.  In my world, it's completely different.  You get to a certain age and maturity, (errrgghh... some of us do) where you don't have to spit game and play games to get a girl in bed.  It's not even like that.  I can REMEMBER when I felt the same way, when I had to say all the right words to get a girl in bed with me, but once you grow up a little bit, it's not really like that. 

A student doesn't need to suck up to get an A, either.  Maybe, again, that's the world you're living in, but when I took Geometry, I was so fucking good at it, I didn't do my homework, or study for tests.  The teacher used to comment to the class how much he hated that I didn't do my work, but that I was probably going to get an A anyways, since I was so fucking good at it.  I've gotten A's in classes I've never even spoke to the teacher in. 

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 07:46:35 AM »
congrats on losin ure virginity  ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 09:56:26 AM »
i guess i cant really respond to this im a 21 year old virgin and no im not a pud or anything like that i just have never really wanted to mess around with all of that

but honestly im moving out for the first time in a month and i am sick of waiting now but i bet you guys have never heard of a 21 year old virgin huh

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 11:34:27 AM »
^^^ i've nevet met a 21 year old willing to admit virginity... i though i was late, i lost my V plates 3 years ago at 18...

but some dude i used to be friends with is 22, he says hes not a virgin but i've never seen him with a chick, he seems to only get pussy when he leaves the city   :-X

but i've me a 27 year old dude devoted to Christianity who is willing to wait until marriage...

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 12:36:12 PM »
Christians founded the country and since they pretended they had a higher authority, they made up a bunch of cockblocking rules to suit their tight ass personalities. Unfortunately, most people are still superstitious enough to be conned into thinking that sex should be hidden away, therefore everything gets fucked up. You want realness, get rid of religious authority.I'm dusting off the ole 38 and booking a flight to the vatican right now

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 01:07:18 PM »
Isn't virginity only for girls  ;D

Well we're all animals and that's that, don't blame society. What about ugly people they have sex too  ;D

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 01:33:27 PM »
even bez

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 04:10:55 PM »
Having sex with fat girls feels degrading

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
Another post totally ruined because the simple concepts the guy's talking about are larger than the minds of the readership around here.  The only word they caught was sex. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 05:33:08 PM »
Another post totally ruined because the simple concepts the guy's talking about are larger than the minds of the readership around here.  The only word they caught was sex. 
LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 05:49:56 PM »
I personally dont think its a big deal to admit im 21 and havnt fucked.  im catholic but thats not really why.  i guess watching all my friends brag about who they sleep with and brag about the fact they never talk to these chicks again wasnt really appealing.  anyone that asks me how many people ive slept with i tell them the truth.

Its not that I cant its just until now i havnt been really sexually motivated.  obviosley hot chicks drive me nuts and i want to fuck them but as i think about it id rather fuck a girl that i like.  i dont know ya'll make fun of me my friends do to but the truth is it isnt a big deal and when i feel like fucking a bitch i will.  8)

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 01:48:48 AM »
i wouldnt make fun of a firend that is a virgin, unless theyre lying about it...

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 05:03:26 AM »
i think that keeping your virginity until your ready or married is nothing to be embarassed about, i actually admire you, ya know girls are pressured by their friends to have sex too. i myself was very pressured by my girl friends to have sex, but i figured out that i dont need to do anything to prove myself to these so called friends.  So spice, dont sweat it.  when your friends start getting syphilis and other nasty std's then you can laugh at them.
love stinks yeah yeah

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 05:07:33 AM »

Everything preceding sex is a game - a collection of words and phrases that will get you into bed. Those who learn the rules of the game (they initially have to want to learn them) will get the more sex, and the more sex they get, the more confident they will feel.

I, for instance remember how it didn't matter how other kids looked, i would only be friends with the kids that were likeable in character. Later on in life looks have often deceived me, which is terrible,

to be quite honest, im sick of that game.. it sucks... a lot, not fun at all to be quite frank. 

and i too remember those days of being friends with whoever, but suddenly everything changes, and a lot are no longer cool, i went through that phase, but ive come out of it, and now i can honestly honestly say, i say hi to whoever i feel like saying hi too, unless they look mean, i hate mean people.  i think our society is too rigid on looks, some of the funniest people i know are not exactly britney spears *cough slut cough*   :whistle: but i think that we should just let go and try being nice

i used to feel pressured to wear pretty clothes, now its mostly hoodies for me, ive got too much stress as it is to feel the need to impress someone else, hey its not like my hoodies stopped me from getting a boyfriend, he loves me hoodies and all  :kiss2:

cant we all just get along?  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 05:13:18 AM by hope glimmers »
love stinks yeah yeah