Author Topic: Busta Live  (Read 366 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Busta Live
« on: May 16, 2005, 06:32:33 AM »
man, this motherfucker came to UCSB today, and he was straight up whack! He claims he got energy but that shit was so boring i left after 3 songs. I was surprised how all the casual rap listeners around were seemingly pleased! Anyway, the 4 acts before Busta were so much better! RJD2 DJ'd for like 45 minutes and then Damian Marley and his band rocked out for like an hour, that shit was fuckin sick. There were also the Walkmen and The Hairbrain Scheme, but i doubt anyone here  knows who they are. Anyway, Busta Rhymes sucks ass live and nobody should pay to see him live, for aforementioned reasons. All that shit after they hyped him up for like 20 minutes before he came out. Fuck that shit. I mean, maybe i were a busta rhymes fan i might have liked it, but he just talked for half the time about stupid fuckin shit, and rapped half the time his half ass rhymes. :( i'm disappointed
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ABN

Re: Busta Live
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 07:17:19 AM »
i think Busta Rhymes is a great live perfomer, i´ve seen him 3 times and he´s done one hell of a job each time. he along with DMX are the best live hip hop perofmers i´ve seen(and i´ve seen like 30 rap acts live). maybe you just caught him on a bad day coz when he played over here he rocked the whole crowd including the peeps that aint even hip hop fans.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 09:43:28 AM »
yeah, the performance was pretty weak. i cant reallty believe i stayed for the whole thing.he did a lot of hit his tracks, but he just aint really relevant no more...

SGV

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 10:50:36 AM »
Every single time I've seen Busta, he's had the livest energy. Wtf happened?

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 11:05:11 AM »

yeah I also heard the same....

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 01:00:31 PM »
lol maybe dre has been overworkin his ass. bein in the studio for days. he doesnt have that type of "conditioning"  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 01:06:12 PM »
DMX is good live, i have seen busta live and i was a bit dissapointed but im not a big fan of him. Xzibit has the most energy in my opinion.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ABN

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 01:16:14 PM »
DMX is good live, i have seen busta live and i was a bit dissapointed but im not a big fan of him. Xzibit has the most energy in my opinion.
Xzibit was just too drunk when i saw him and there´s very few artists who can handle puttin on a great show when they pissy drunk and i don´t think Xzibit is one of those artists who can pull it off. now DMX on the other hand was drinkin his fuckin Jack Daniels like it was water during the whole show and his show lastet about 2 hours and he rocked that bitch hard. maybe i just caught Xzibit on one of his worst days coz he could hardly stand without fallin over and i payed 100 bucks to see his ass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 02:36:59 PM »
He better have his shit together by Saturday or I'll break a courvoseiur bottle on his head.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 03:02:21 PM »
wheres your seats at sikotic? im either going to be on the floor in row 20, or im doing backstage.. not too sure yet. either way im going to be there though

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 12:59:38 AM »
yeah? he's doin a show in LA?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 08:47:46 AM »
for powerhouse.. hes showing up with dpg, dj quik, snoop, game and all them.

k1000

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 12:34:13 PM »
I saw his live DVD "Everything Remains Raw", and the dude rips it. Have to see him when rapping his fast dre-produced song, Break Ya Neck.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 02:39:57 PM »

hell yeah. i mean, i only saw him twice, but those were two of the dopest hiphop shows I remember, and I´m not even such a fan of his........... ???

SGV

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 02:48:46 PM »
Busta is up there with TechN9ne as one of the dopest Live performers. I've seen Busta numerous times and he's never disapointed.