Author Topic: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?  (Read 1958 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2005, 03:04:05 PM »
^ dont waste your breathe mayne
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2005, 10:59:01 PM »
^ dont waste your breathe mayne

wussup homie. Shit, if i was wastin breath...i wouldnt waste it on these fools. lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2005, 12:59:43 PM »

what im saying is, before you judge look at yourself. Im American, but why is it i dont have this arrogant American attitude that is the the reason why half of the world hates us. I dont see us as BETTER then all these places. We do our share of FUCKED up shit, most of which the American people dont even know about. A lot of which, nobody knows about because its kept under wraps so well and lied about. It seems like all we want, is to be lied to....Americans dont want the truth about ourselves. We want to be lied to, we want to be told we're the best. We want to be told that when we're not liked...its the other persons fault, "theyre just jealous". LOL. Think how childish that mentality is? Its always the other guy. Fuck that, its US. And we can point fingers, over and over...and we can say we want to help all these other countries with their problems...but thats ALL bullshit until we admit what WE do wrong, and how WE wrong people. Other countries, aswell as our own citizens. But Americans are just too self-centered to do that.

^^^ Co-sign!  Keep postin!

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2005, 04:04:53 PM »
Women in Islam wear Veils because if they don't, they're killed.  Mainly that's the reason they wear them.

Women in America sometimes wear long dresses, and dress modestly, because they want to.  If they want to wear less, that's their choice and they won't be punished or killed for it, because they're free to do what ever they want, as long as they dont' hurt anybody or deny someone else's rights. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

or their parents make them go to Christian and Catholic schools as kids, where theyre forcefed a bunch of bullshit. Then, because of the pressure placed on them by our society, when they become teenagers they develop a severe eating dissorder and possibly some sort of drug addiction which a minimum wage job just wont be able to afford so they turn and sell their pussy for crack on the streets....

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

it's still their choice.

in some places, arabic women can't even do a 1/3 of those things without being punished

what im saying is, before you judge look at yourself. Im American, but why is it i dont have this arrogant American attitude that is the the reason why half of the world hates us. I dont see us as BETTER then all these places. We do our share of FUCKED up shit, most of which the American people dont even know about. A lot of which, nobody knows about because its kept under wraps so well and lied about. It seems like all we want, is to be lied to....Americans dont want the truth about ourselves. We want to be lied to, we want to be told we're the best. We want to be told that when we're not liked...its the other persons fault, "theyre just jealous". LOL. Think how childish that mentality is? Its always the other guy. Fuck that, its US. And we can point fingers, over and over...and we can say we want to help all these other countries with their problems...but thats ALL bullshit until we admit what WE do wrong, and how WE wrong people. Other countries, aswell as our own citizens. But Americans are just too self-centered to do that.

so it's america's fault that women in islam have to wear veils? interesting

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2005, 09:52:02 PM »
Muslim women wear a head scarf (hijab) because they choose to be obedient to Allah.  If you are claiming that Muslim women dress modestly because they are forced to, then how do you explain the practices of millions of Muslim women in America who dress according to Islamic tradition? 

They prefer the pleasure of Allah over what is currently being deemed "fashionable" amongst pop culture in America.  My mother in law is American, and while in college in the 60's she left Christianity for Islam.  This was her own desicion and she chose to wear a head scarf because that is what is liked by Allah, my wife was raised in this country and nobody has ever forced hear to wear a head scarf but she does purely for the sake of Allah, for that is what is liked by Allah, and surely the hereafter is better in comfort than the life of this world.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 09:56:47 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2005, 10:00:30 PM »
Muslim women wear a head scarf (hijab) because they choose to be obedient to Allah.  If you are claiming that Muslim women dress modestly because they are forced to, then how do you explain the practices of millions of Muslim women in America who dress according to Islamic tradition? 

They prefer the pleasure of Allah over what is currently being deemed "fashionable" amongst pop culture in America.  My mother in law is American, and while in college in the 60's she left Christianity for Islam.  This was her own desicion and she chose to wear a head scarf because that is what is liked by Allah, my wife was raised in this country and nobody has ever forced hear to wear a head scarf but she does purely for the sake of Allah, for that is what is liked by Allah, and surely the hereafter is better in comfort than the life of this world.
I find it crazy how people can sacrifice their physical comfort because of some words in a book that was written 1400 years ago when they have a choice not to do so.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2005, 10:04:28 PM »

I find it crazy how people can sacrifice their physical comfort because of some words in a book that was written 1400 years ago when they have a choice not to do so.

The difference between you and I is that you are a slave to popular culture, and if popular culture doesn't currently accept that behaivor than you don't except it.  I am a slave to Allah, and I know that Allah is watchful of everything that I do, so a Muslim behaves in ways that are pleasing to Allah.

Doggystylin

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2005, 10:07:26 PM »

Why do you find it crazy? I don't agree with some country's rules about forcing the veils, but when its up to the person and they find it comforting, why not? People are different, thats something so simple and yet something almost all of us need to learn

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2005, 11:03:52 PM »
Women in Islam wear Veils because if they don't, they're killed.  Mainly that's the reason they wear them.

Women in America sometimes wear long dresses, and dress modestly, because they want to.  If they want to wear less, that's their choice and they won't be punished or killed for it, because they're free to do what ever they want, as long as they dont' hurt anybody or deny someone else's rights. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

or their parents make them go to Christian and Catholic schools as kids, where theyre forcefed a bunch of bullshit. Then, because of the pressure placed on them by our society, when they become teenagers they develop a severe eating dissorder and possibly some sort of drug addiction which a minimum wage job just wont be able to afford so they turn and sell their pussy for crack on the streets....

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

it's still their choice.

in some places, arabic women can't even do a 1/3 of those things without being punished

so it's america's fault that women in islam have to wear veils? interesting

The problem is, in those countries...wearing veils isnt "wrong" by their standards. Its wrong by ours. However, in our country...things like Murder and Drug use are considered wrong, and the Government still OK's it. If you dont think they do, dig a little deeper...

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2005, 05:27:27 AM »

The difference between you and I is that you are a slave to popular culture, and if popular culture doesn't currently accept that behaivor than you don't except it.  I am a slave to Allah, and I know that Allah is watchful of everything that I do, so a Muslim behaves in ways that are pleasing to Allah.
god bless you man
those r some strong words
mad props and respect

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2005, 07:13:49 AM »

god bless you man
those r some strong words
mad props and respect

The problem is his words are filled with hypocrisy. He still comes into these forums with a pretentious mind set, and is so filled with pride he goes out of his way to put people down when they aren't what he thinks they should be. The guy has no integrity. Please don't add fuel to his ignorant fire by complimenting him. Don't believe me? o through all his posts from the last year and see how "strong" his wwords really are. He is no slave to Allah. He is a slave to his sin. He defends his pride with such stubborness that he closes his heart and mind to what he doesn't accept personally and almost anything that is white, which he considers evil. Infinite; If I can see your ignorance, then you better believe that Allah can.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 11:54:22 AM by Shallow »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2005, 11:03:04 AM »

What? You don't know me man, i'm not a slave to anyone. I fuckin hate when smart asses assume shit about me, when really they don't know a single thing about me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2005, 05:20:12 PM »
Christians automatically expose themselves as hypocrites when they critisize the dress of Muslim women.  Because the way Muslim women dress in public, is the same way that the mother of Jesus (Mary) dressed, and it is the dress that is perscribed for women in the Bible.  If you supposedly regard the Bible as your Holy Book, then why don't your Christian women follow that very Bible they claim represents the word of God?  Modern Christian women are actually followers of popular culture and whatever the current social norms tell them is fashionable.  This is one of the reasons I left Christianity at a young age is because Christians have not been able to find a way to make the Bible applicable in todays society.  Christians, do you know your Holy Book?   

Paul in the New Testament:

"Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonours his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head [/i]- it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, she should cover her head.[/i] A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head" (I Corinthians 11:3-10).

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2005, 05:40:03 PM »
Christians automatically expose themselves as hypocrites when they critisize the dress of Muslim women.  Because the way Muslim women dress in public, is the same way that the mother of Jesus (Mary) dressed, and it is the dress that is perscribed for women in the Bible.  If you supposedly regard the Bible as your Holy Book, then why don't your Christian women follow that very Bible they claim represents the word of God?  Modern Christian women are actually followers of popular culture and whatever the current social norms tell them is fashionable.  This is one of the reasons I left Christianity at a young age is because Christians have not been able to find a way to make the Bible applicable in todays society.  Christians, do you know your Holy Book?   

Paul in the New Testament:

"Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonours his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head [/i]- it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, she should cover her head.[/i] A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head" (I Corinthians 11:3-10).

This coming from the most notorious non-Roman Christian killer of all time. I take everything Paul says with a grain of salt. Much like Moses did with God, I believe Paul added to the things that were told him by God or Jesus, for the sake of the community of the time, and just like Moses before him I believe that if/when Jesus is to return to Earth he will throw down many of Paul's claims. Check my older posts and you'll I've always been skeptical of Paul.

For the record, even though it's already on the record, and been put on the record several times; I don't care if Muslim women cover up. I don't care if any women cover. I do not critisize them for covering up. I just happen to find fault in the cases where they are forced to cover up by abusive husbands or fathers and have no choice in the matter. That is, was, and always wil be my quarrel with it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2005, 05:50:43 PM »

This coming from the most notorious non-Roman Christian killer of all time. I take everything Paul says with a grain of salt. Much like Moses did with God, I believe Paul added to the things that were told him by God or Jesus, for the sake of the community of the time, and just like Moses before him I believe that if/when Jesus is to return to Earth he will throw down many of Paul's claims. Check my older posts and you'll I've always been skeptical of Paul.

For the record, even though it's already on the record, and been put on the record several times; I don't care if Muslim women cover up. I don't care if any women cover. I do not critisize them for covering up. I just happen to find fault in the cases where they are forced to cover up by abusive husbands or fathers and have no choice in the matter. That is, was, and always wil be my quarrel with it.

Good.  We aren't in any major disagreement over this issue.

But remember, this thread was started by a Christian, and now it is 4 pages deep with Christians passing judgements all over it.  I didn't plan on attacking Christianity but I think a lot of Christians don't realize what is written in their Holy Book.

I'm glad you recognize Paul as being the greatest of deviants.  Infact, your belief is somewhat similar to the Islamic belief, in that Jesus was a Prophet like all other Prophets teaching to worship God Alone and to do righteous good deeds.  And then many years after Jesus had left the Earth, Paul came to power and brought along the trinity, altering the true teachings of the Prophet Jesus.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 05:54:36 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »