Author Topic: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?  (Read 1956 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 01:58:02 AM »
In middle eastern countries the women wear those black costumes because they pretend to be ghosts as a sign of respect to their deceased elders. They are then showered with candy in public as a treat for showing respect. It has nothing to do with sex or some kooky muslim rules, you guys need to lighten up and realize if anyone knows how to have a good time, its muslim people!
ROFLLL!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 03:05:47 AM »
In middle eastern countries the women wear those black costumes because they pretend to be ghosts as a sign of respect to their deceased elders. They are then showered with candy in public as a treat for showing respect. It has nothing to do with sex or some kooky muslim rules, you guys need to lighten up and realize if anyone knows how to have a good time, its muslim people!

I don't know what your talking about.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 03:50:04 AM »
[i dont agree with the U.S/England/Australian dress code for women, i dont agree with girls letting their tits and ass hang... my girlfirend is French and she dresses with style, she wears modest clothing, like 98% of French girls.

but they CHOOSE to dress like that.. maybe they feel peer pressure.. but it depends on the social group...

the vital thing here is that women can dress however they hell they want..

whether they wanna walk around in a full length dress or a bikini is entirely up to the girl herself

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 04:34:28 AM »
^^^walkin the streets with ure shit hangin is dis-respecting ureself imo... i wouldnt date a bitch thats dresses half nude in public, that shits for me to see only...

All the French girls that i've met choose to dress modest, they respect themselves.

it's not so bad in the U.K and Australia compared to the U.S, but in Australia ive never seen girls dancin flashin their tits to everyone, theyre fuckin groupie sluts.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 07:23:51 AM »
^^^walkin the streets with ure shit hangin is dis-respecting ureself imo... i wouldnt date a bitch thats dresses half nude in public, that shits for me to see only...

i doubt i would either.. specially not a "bitch" LOL.. but still.. the fact is.. in our society women have that choice.. which i think is more important than them being forced to wear the same uniform head-to-toe shit..

english society used to consider anything above the ankle bad.. mini skirts started in the 60's remember..

these days female celebs push the boundaries by trying to be more outrageous at every movie premiere etc.. so much so that its become faricical..

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 09:32:15 AM »
^^^^ yeh thats true...

but then again there is sexy, and there is skimpy...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 05:11:16 PM »
they are opressed because of islam. dont get me wrong but it's true.hey dont have the freedom they deserve.

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 05:33:15 AM »
I believe that rule is bullshit, women should be allowed to display as much skin as they want in public, although with regards to a degree of modesty.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 07:44:54 AM »
Islam doesn't promote equality between men and women, that's why

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 08:39:40 AM »
why do they have to wear those big clothes all the time ? i was told in Egypt they bust hella fassion under the clothes but its only to wear at home... and i know the ones that wear black had a death in the family, therefor they wear black for the rest of their lives... is this the norm in Muslim religion ? is it taught in the Qur'an ?

and why do some of em only have their eyes poking out ? is it coz the men feel insecure ?

In Western society, man's natural inclination towards sex has been mass marketed for profit and severely manipulated.  In Western culture, you find women putting makeup on, getting all dressed up and sexy to go out in public to attract attention, and then when they get home around their husband they dress down and throw on some jogging pants and a t-shirt--This is backwards! 

However, in Islamic culture, one who is living in a natural state (fitrah), does not view sex as an end in itself, but rather a means to an end.  Yes, men have a natural inclination towards sex.  Yet in Islam, sex is used for the purpose of bringing closeness, intimacy, and safety into a relationship between husband and wife and for the purpose of bring about righteous children.

A women has two choices.  She can exploit a man's natural inclination towards sex, by bringing about temptation and creating distraction in a man's heart, and diverting him from his duties to his Lord, his wife, his family, etc.   Or a woman can protect a man's dignity and virtue by dressing in a decent and appropriate manner, and only displaying her beauty to those within her own family. 

And it's not just dress.  It is modesty in behaivor.  It is not enough for the Muslim to just dress appropriately, it is also modesty in behaivor, and it is a virtue to be shy when encountering the opposite sex.

.......btw, Muslim women wearing black has nothing to do with a death in the family.

Why do you always fail to understand that it is not about dressing sexy, it is about choice. Everytime someone brings this up you make it seem like every western woman dresses in a thong bikini. What about a girl that comes out with her hair in a pony tail, no make up, and baggy sweat pants with a big sweater? In certain parts of of the Islamic world she would be punished with violence, with fuck heads like you accepting it like it was okay to punish her. The problem doesn't lie in the woman who choose to cover themselves up, it lies in the woman that have to cover themselves up or else.

I don't even know why I, (or anyone for that matter), bother with you. You clearly cannot be as stupid as you portray yourself on this forum. Shit you might not even be a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing just a big act to get a rise out of everyone that used to make fun of you for praising Tupac as more than human, or claiming Dr. Dre had more musical talent than Beethoven.

Even if you are muslim, it doesn't mean you have to act like a retard. I know plenty of muslims; devout from the beginning, casual but raised muslim, and even converts. None them are even remotely as stupid as pretend to be. Grow the fuck up already, it's getting old. Actually it got old a really long time ago. Surely you have something better to do with your time than frequent a hip hop forum under the guise of a wise Muslim elder and judge everything from people's taste in music outside hip hop to philosophies on life.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 05:58:43 PM »
kuwait, lebanon,egypt, tunisia, morocco r all islamic countries
check what women wear and holla back
women r FLY here

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 06:00:27 PM »
ismal emohasizes quality between both
thats why u dont see religious muslim women selling their naked bodies to rap videos
thats why islam abandons using women to promote products
and abandons skandelouz outfits for women
might sound irrelevant to u.. but one day every thing will make sense lol

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2005, 05:02:02 PM »
thats why u dont see religious muslim women selling their naked bodies to rap videos
Islam emphazises equality?

Inheritance?
Divorce?
Hijab?
Voting Rights?
Driving rights?
Burqa?
Child Marriges?
Domestic Violence?
Have to pray in different rooms than men?

There is no gender equality in Islam.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2005, 06:37:18 PM »
^^ inheritance is becasue .. women r married to a man who takes care of her, unline men in ur  countries
and man get as double as women cause they have a family to take care of
wats wrong with divorce?? atleast both have equal right in divorce.. they dont hae to go to court and split half the fortune w/ a bitch to get ur freedom
hijab?? hows that related to equality??
driving rights?? again women drive in all muslim countries except saudi arabia.. u cant judge islam basing ur shit on a stupid government's laws
child marrieges?? shit happens every where.. especially india and those countries?? rnt they christains???
domestic violence?? hows that related to islam... there is more domestic violence in countries that allow alcohol than in oour countires... again its not because religion told the guy to beat his woman
the thing about praying... women can pray any where as long as they r BEHIND men.. so men wouldn't stare at their asses u fool
PEACE out
next time u wanna argue over somn plzzz make sure to get RELEVANT arguments
not some shit that either happens in one country in the whole world or some shit that happens in the whole world

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2005, 06:42:52 PM »

Okay, so what you saying is Islam protects women from being objects. Maybe that is true, but it's irrelevant to equality. I read it in the Quaran MYSELF, which said that men were superior and had authority over women.