Author Topic: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?  (Read 1919 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
Re: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2005, 03:10:35 PM »
You keep confirming my statement. Step your game up if you want to actually refute my statement. I've repeated that there is no true Islamic nation. Iran is far from being one. All those idiotic questions may amuse you but the conditions in those countries have nothing to do with the scripture itself, rather the manipulation of it by the corrupt leaders that we support.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2005, 03:14:19 PM »
^^ CO-SIGN
PROPS HOMIE

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2005, 03:15:52 PM »
it could be some serbian christian mutha fuckaz burrying a bosnian muslim woman alive.. yall know about that kosovo shit
Sorry, That picture was taken in Iran back in 92.

Thats the "Islamic Republic of Iran"
lol 1992??
why is it in black and white then
gimme a link to know who was doing wat
instead of juss showing a mislim woman being burried
maybe she's a murderer...

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Woodrow

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2005, 03:20:46 PM »
You keep confirming my statement. Step your game up if you want to actually refute my statement. I've repeated that there is no true Islamic nation. Iran is far from being one. All those idiotic questions may amuse you but the conditions in those countries have nothing to do with the scripture itself, rather the manipulation of it by the corrupt leaders that we support.
Ahhh I get it...

Iran is 98% muslim, but it's not a muslim nation?

Saudi arabia is 99.99% muslim but it's not a muslim nation?

Afghanistan is 99% muslim but it's not a muslim nation?

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2005, 03:29:21 PM »
lol 1992??
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=16800

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2005, 03:31:22 PM »
Nobody was able to refute my statement. The retard who posted the picture pretty much confirmed what I had said earlier. There is no true Islamic nation, so all these bullshit puppet governments in the Middle East do not represent Islam or Islamic law. My point was exactly that they do not offer equality, which is why they're not Islamic. If you were to look at actual scriptures, and take things out of context for Christianity like you do for Islam, you'll find that the Bible makes a lot of statements claiming that women are not equal to men, and are indeed inferior. God Bless America.

You'd be hard pressed to find anything Jesus was quoted to have said that was sexist. St. Paul yes, but Jesus? I haven't found anything. I guess the difference is that you can go against morals of the Quran (or St. Paul) out of confusion. The Quran says the man should take care of the family so what happens if a woman is the bread winner? Some idiot takes it too far and attacks her for going against the Quran. He may not be a very good muslim but he thinks he is. With Jesus, anything bad you do is in direct defiance of his words. Someone crosses you, just forgive him and let it go. All those nut job christians that screw around have no quotes from Jesus to back up their stupidity, but muslims could and have twisted the words of the Quran (Allah) to appease themselves. Where Christians can only fo that through the words of St. Paul. Words clearly inferior to the words of Jesus according to any Christian. The point I'm trying to make is that when Christian nut jobs do something bad it's in direct defiance of the lord they worship and they try and repent afterwards. What God thinks of multiple offenders, who knows? When Islamic nut jobs do something crazy like blow up children they actually believe that they're doing the right thing.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2005, 03:32:05 PM »
lol 1992??
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=16800

^^ ok i get it now... she is an adultrer... thats her penalty.... its done the same way in iran and saudi arabia
its old skool, just like ppl used to get their hands chopped when they stole stuff back in the days
they keepin it old skool thats all.might seem weird to u
but some stuff pl do in america r weird to them ppl too

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

mauzip

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2005, 03:36:40 PM »
^^are you defending the people who do that shit?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2005, 03:37:13 PM »
Nobody was able to refute my statement. The retard who posted the picture pretty much confirmed what I had said earlier. There is no true Islamic nation, so all these bullshit puppet governments in the Middle East do not represent Islam or Islamic law. My point was exactly that they do not offer equality, which is why they're not Islamic. If you were to look at actual scriptures, and take things out of context for Christianity like you do for Islam, you'll find that the Bible makes a lot of statements claiming that women are not equal to men, and are indeed inferior. God Bless America.

You'd be hard pressed to find anything Jesus was quoted to have said that was sexist. St. Paul yes, but Jesus? I haven't found anything. I guess the difference is that you can go against morals of the Quran (or St. Paul) out of confusion. The Quran says the man should take care of the family so what happens if a woman is the bread winner? Some idiot takes it too far and attacks her for going against the Quran. He may not be a very good muslim but he thinks he is. With Jesus, anything bad you do is in direct defiance of his words. Someone crosses you, just forgive him and let it go. All those nut job christians that screw around have no quotes from Jesus to back up their stupidity, but muslims could and have twisted the words of the Quran (Allah) to appease themselves. Where Christians can only fo that through the words of St. Paul. Words clearly inferior to the words of Jesus according to any Christian. The point I'm trying to make is that when Christian nut jobs do something bad it's in direct defiance of the lord they worship and they try and repent afterwards. What God thinks of multiple offenders, who knows? When Islamic nut jobs do something crazy like blow up children they actually believe that they're doing the right thing.

its called misleading sum ppl r too good with the talking and get some ppl to blow them selves up
those ppl could be a 22 years old guy who got married last year and an israeli air raid blew his house up killed his wife, mum and dad and his newborn baby
blow him self up thing is right in places and wrong in other
really depends on wats happening

thing about women not going to work??
man, women work in islam.. u ever heared that women r only house wives in our countires?

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »
^^are you defending the people who do that shit?

its their beliefes.... just like u believe its completely wrong, they believe its completely right
atleast their laws state that if they did X they will be punished by Y method
they dont just choose ppl and excute them
this stone thing is for an adultrer who confessed and insisted
cause once u confess, they ask u if u wanna take u confession back
so basically this woman chose this destiny.... i know u prolly dont get it, but ppl have different beliefs

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2005, 03:41:57 PM »
its their beliefes.... just like u believe its completely wrong, they believe its completely right
atleast their laws state...

bla bla bla

i can't you are defending these people and the things they do to women :o

:sign_banhim:

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2005, 03:50:59 PM »
The only way these morons will understand is if you stoop down to their level of intelligence, and become a narrow-minded fool. So let's try it their way... they didn't follow the law, they were punished according to law, just like here in America when people receive the "cruel" death penalty. The American death penalty = justice. The Middle Eastern death penalty = cruelty.

mauzip

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2005, 03:55:37 PM »
The only way these morons will understand is if you stoop down to their level of intelligence, and become a narrow-minded fool. So let's try it their way... they didn't follow the law, they were punished according to law, just like here in America when people receive the "cruel" death penalty. The American death penalty = justice. The Middle Eastern death penalty = cruelty.

It depends on what you get the death penalty for. There is a big difference in whether someone gets the death penalty for killing someone or if someone gets the death penalty for cheating on her husband.

Women don't have a lot of rights in most Middle Eastern countries. That's the point of this discussion and you just don't seem to get it.

Woodrow

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2005, 03:57:39 PM »
Are you really comparing a lethal injection to a public stoning or hanging?

Yeah. I'm the moron!

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2005, 04:13:19 PM »

It depends on what you get the death penalty for. There is a big difference in whether someone gets the death penalty for killing someone or if someone gets the death penalty for cheating on her husband.

Women don't have a lot of rights in most Middle Eastern countries. That's the point of this discussion and you just don't seem to get it.

wat do u mean women DONT have alotta rights?? lol wat kinda childish shit is that, u just heared that in cnn seconds ago and rushed and posted it lol??
is it like women rnt allowed to breathe or somn??
i do, and did, admit that women in SOME arabic, islamic and other countries in the world rnt treated right
u cant just pick on women in the middle east as the ultimate example
wat about eastren europe?? women r forced to be prostitues there... russia is the biggest example....
no need to talk about america where women r paid less than men while doing the same work

CLASSIC.... west is BACK