Author Topic: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....  (Read 490 times)

Suga Foot

Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....
« on: May 16, 2005, 10:21:46 AM »
alright so it's Saturday night, we're goin to the club.  There was about 15-20 of us there.  I got a ride with some guys I didn't really know.  So I got there about 20 minutes before the rest of my friends.  So I'm sittin on a couch, all of a sudden my friends walk in.  They came with my ex girls 2 best friends.  I was kinda pissed off, because now I know that anything I do tonight, they're gonna tell my ex girl about it.  So I had to chill for the most part.  It didn't help that there were $2.00 tequila shots that night either.  So anyway, we partied at the club or whatever, and we get back to the car, I got a ride back with them cuz we were goin to my friends house.  The girls get in, and just passed the fuck out.  One of them passed out with her head in my lap, and she started biting on the inside of my leg.  I didn't know what the hell she was tryin to do, so I just let is slide.  So we get back to my boys house and we continued drankin.  The girls just went straight into the bedroom and passed out, so we called up some other girls to come party with us.  So everybodys partying, smoking, drinking, having a good time.  The guys house it was had gone out to some other girls house for a lil bit, and when he gets back, he goes into his room, and all we hear is "WHAT THE FUCK!?"  so we all go into the room, and we see a big wet spot in the carpet, and one of the girls (the one that was biting me) standing in the room with her g-string around her ankles.  The other one was asleep on the couch with her titty hanging out (that was dope).  So this girl had actually pissed on the carpet in my boys room.  Straight up.  She peed on his floor.  I didnt even belive it at first, but it did happen.  So some of the other girls helped her out and put her back to bed.  The next morning I couldn't even look at her.  She treid talking to me, and I just ignored her.  lol.  That was the weirdest shit I had ever seen.  She just lost any respect that I had for her.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 10:32:09 AM »
lol, i know such stories. i once heard about a guy who slept at his girlfriend´s house and in the middle of the night he got up, waking her up too, and just took a piss in the corner of the bedroom like there was nothing to it lol...i don´t know how people can be that drunk, i´d get fucking hospitalized before i´d do shit like that

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 10:34:54 AM »
lmao at her peeing on the floor,that is just so gross.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 10:42:38 AM »

i know someone that peed on someones phone in their living room... same guy also put loads of stuff in a fridge one day...

its just about knowing you limits

i never get that outta control.. if i drink too much i throw up before losing control..  only one time i lost like 3 hours in a black spot.. but thats all...

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 10:47:52 AM »
when im drunk, i can still use my brains a lil bit

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 11:32:07 AM »
I know of a lot of guys that used to get drunk like that.  But I've never heard of a chick being like that.  It's just nasty.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 11:40:27 AM »
hahaha classic.

Check this.... My boy popped a couple of pills and drank a pine of hennessy the other day, mixed chemicals, not good, so he passed the fuc out for hours. We wake his ass up by hittin him and shit, he gets up finally, walks hella fast through the party, everyone turns around looking at him thinking he is going to do something. So he gets to the kitchen of the house, pulls down the oven door and starts pulling his pants down to shit on there thinking it's the toilet in the bathroom. This one cat pushes the oven door up like wtf you doing nigga, so he's like MOVE and pulls it down again to shit on there. By this time the whole fuckin party is in the kitchen looking at this, I don't think I've laughed that much this whole year. He's there with his pants half way down and everyone keeps pushing the oven door back up like dawg you can't do this! So eventually they take his ass to the bathroom by pulling him in there, this idiot crashes in the bathroom and shits all over the ground, but what's even funnier is he left chunks of shit on the carpet when he was getting pushed in the bathroom, so yea, his life is over. But the moral of the story is don't mix pills with hard alcohol.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 11:43:11 AM »
^LMAO!!!

bez

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 11:57:32 AM »
haha funny shit.

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 12:24:42 PM »
man i almost pissed in the fridge once, i sleep walked downstairs, open the fridge, dropped my dacks, then just in the nic of time i realised im trippin out  8)

but yeah some punk at my mates party pissed on the living room wall, after that he was bleeding unconscious outside  :-\

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 01:31:35 PM »
lol...holy shit thats fucked up...i remember last year i walked in on this couple fuckin in the washroom, the chick was getting fucked doggystyle with both her hands in the toilet lol

I told everyone in the party about it...the chick never showed her face to another party
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 01:55:47 PM »
lol

About a year ago we were at this party in my mates flat. Another of my mates got really drunk and was sick, so we put him in a bedroom. a little while later the party is dyin down and al of a sudden we hear a window smashin. "HOLY SHIT COOSKY JUST FELL OUT THE FUCKIN WINDOW!!" so we all run up stairs and open the door expectin the worst. But there is Cossky staggerin about holdin his head. HE was so drunk he thot it was the doorway and put his head through it lol. Then as we all entered the room we could smell somethin. "HOLY FUCK COOSKY SHIT HIMSELF" the dirty bastard had shit himself and no one would touch him, so some guy got phoned to come and take care of it. He stripped him down and put him in the shower were he just stood mumblin.

Bad thing is he has both pissed and shit himslef in public again since the incident

[img]

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 02:00:12 PM »
^^^^ damn thats nasty, how you could get that fucked to shit ureself is beyond me  :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 02:04:37 PM »
Haha you should write a book man. Interesting shit happens to you or around you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 02:07:46 PM »
the only disgusting thing like that that´s happened to me was when i went home with a hot ass girl and in the middle of the night while both of us was asleep she pissed herself and she was 20 years old. and what´s even worse is that i didn´t notice it until the morning. now i know that pissed myself when i was like 2 years old but to be doin it at 20 is just retarded.