Author Topic: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....  (Read 476 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 02:46:07 PM »
this is a dope ass fucken thread, keep the tales comin, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 02:55:25 PM »
I know of a lot of guys that used to get drunk like that. But I've never heard of a chick being like that. It's just nasty.

hes talking about me , i got wrecked on new years a few years ago, chugged a 26 of crown and supposedly shit on some guys floor.  i dont remember anything but i thing it happened cuz in the morning i had racing stripes in my underwear! hahahahahahaha

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 03:07:08 PM »
LMAO! My dad once told me about a time that he and my uncle went and spent the night at a girls house, and this girl had a baby, and my uncle was drunk as hell, and he got up in the middle of the night, and started pissin in the crib, lucky for him that the baby was gone for the night, but my dad always brings it up when they start drinking.....funny shit....ive never seen anyone piss themselves or anything though

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 03:20:25 PM »
I know of a lot of guys that used to get drunk like that. But I've never heard of a chick being like that. It's just nasty.

hes talking about me , i got wrecked on new years a few years ago, chugged a 26 of crown and supposedly shit on some guys floor.  i dont remember anything but i thing it happened cuz in the morning i had racing stripes in my underwear! hahahahahahaha

you left out the best part.  You were drunk, you broke into someones house, then shit on the floor and took off. lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2005, 05:38:07 PM »
Adon you should have taken some pics of that chick,  embarass the bitch for fuckin up your night, bein your X's homegirl and all.

I got quite a few of these stories involve the same cat Joe.

the first one was this time we all went to Tijuana to a club since we are minors, anyway we go through asll this shit and almost everyone got too fucked up to drive an shit so we call Joe's girl's sister to pick us up across the border so she gets the most drunk and drives them back over so I take my homie will's car and he takes joe's car cuz joe was one of the fucked up ones, anyway we get back to Miche;;e, joe's girl's house and they go upstairs to fuck, so they go and fuck we leave and the next day Joe goes man check this out, I was fuckin michlle and we finished so she went to sleep and he woke up stood up and pisssed all over the wall, not the corner, but all over the middle of it, shit was gross.

another one was a week after spring break this year and my homie Joe did NOX(like dustoff) for the first time so he really likes it I guess and he and his 13 YO brother two of his friends and one of their older sisters finds some industrial air conditioner and start huffin the fumes inside the vent thing fuckin passes out and pisses his pants, now remember hes hangin out with a bunch of 13 14 and 16 year olds, he's 19 like 2 hours later he wakes up soakin wet and the 16 yo girl woke him up  cuz they were all drunk an shit huffin AC fumes.  So later on these kids are all fucked up and start pukin all over the back of his truck in the middle of a mcdonalds parking lot.  Turns out later on that day he fucks the 16 YO chick still smel;ling of his own urine.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2005, 06:57:35 PM »
Savage

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2005, 07:23:48 PM »
Haha, my friend pissed in a girls house at a party we were at for fun.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 08:06:19 PM »
Sorta reminds me of this:

Here my friend Anthony is pouring beer down the back of the dudes pants, from a Beer Bong.

Here is a Corona bottle sticking out of his ass.

Good ol' Anthony misusing the Handle side of the Shovel.

Now it's the Shovel side!

The Homie Selvin posing with the guy passed out. Note, that is not beer on his pants, it IS piss. He went to piss, but just as he was about to do the deed, he began throwing up and forgot unzip his pants. WOOPS!

So we stacked beer cans on him.

A few more.

Then the homie Ramon sticks the box on the dudes head.

We pose with him.

A few times.

Then stick another box and some beer on him and pose.

What you are looking at is the beer, but the front was piss, straight up!

We couldn't walk him to my house, which is literally a block away cuz he was too big. Thank God for the 1 seater, competely stripped Toyota Tercel, that I barely fit in cuz dude took up all the room.

I posted it before, but it was appropriate to post again! LOL. I was a yooooungster here.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2005, 09:07:48 PM »
^^^^ LMAO!!! that shit had me rollin homie....that shit is fuckin funny

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 09:33:47 PM »
damn that is gross...was she hot?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 09:41:12 PM »
I couldnt stop laughin at SGV's pics.

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 09:43:53 PM »
damn that is gross...was she hot?

she was until she peed on the floor

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 11:42:57 PM »
my friend let us have the keys to his house while him and his family went away on vacation.  so the rules were no sleeping, having people over, or drinking there, or going upstairs lol.  unfortuantely we broke those rules, and to make a long story short, after a night of partying we are all wasted, and go into this kids room, now against his door inside he had somehow stacked shit against the door, that was impossible to put exact after opening it, so we were fucked.  anyway so we were crashin in this kids bed i was sharing the bed wit my buddy.  he gets up after layin down for like 20 min, turns around unzips his jeans, and starts pissing in the bed.  i hop up like what thefuck are u doing, and run to the otehr rooms to tell the rest of my boys.  so we rush in the room and he is laying passed out in a computer chair with his dick out lol we are crackin up. at noon the next day they were gonna be back from vacation, so all we could do to clean was wash the sheets, flip over the matress, and try to dry the headboard, which was fabric and the piss soaked into.  so we try the best we can but the room be smelling like piss, so at the end of the year, this is in october, and its senior year, and in june, we are siging yearbooks, and my friend writes in the kids book, just to let you know i pissed all over your bed and headboard, and thats why it smelled like piss lol.  man that was some funny shit.

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2005, 01:56:36 AM »
LOL @ the shovel in his ass  ;D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2005, 03:34:34 AM »
hahaha classic.

Check this.... My boy popped a couple of pills and drank a pine of hennessy the other day, mixed chemicals, not good, so he passed the fuc out for hours. We wake his ass up by hittin him and shit, he gets up finally, walks hella fast through the party, everyone turns around looking at him thinking he is going to do something. So he gets to the kitchen of the house, pulls down the oven door and starts pulling his pants down to shit on there thinking it's the toilet in the bathroom. This one cat pushes the oven door up like wtf you doing nigga, so he's like MOVE and pulls it down again to shit on there. By this time the whole fuckin party is in the kitchen looking at this, I don't think I've laughed that much this whole year. He's there with his pants half way down and everyone keeps pushing the oven door back up like dawg you can't do this! So eventually they take his ass to the bathroom by pulling him in there, this idiot crashes in the bathroom and shits all over the ground, but what's even funnier is he left chunks of shit on the carpet when he was getting pushed in the bathroom, so yea, his life is over. But the moral of the story is don't mix pills with hard alcohol.

LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network