Author Topic: American Motherfuckers  (Read 610 times)

Woodrow

Re: American Motherfuckers
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 12:21:54 PM »
Hi there, dumbass! The problem is not that some books were burnt, the problem is that it's a direct disrespect towards the muslim religion, which will ultimately lead to heavy uproars and people will eventually (have already) die. If I was caught burning an american flag, I would never be able to get a green card or citizenship, and that is understandable. However, I just burnt a bit of cloth? There is more to that.
You really don't get it do you.

Why should these people be entitled to riot and murder because somebody "allegedly" flushed a book down a toilet?

The fact that you're sticking up for these actions just shows your ignorance of the issues and lack of morals.

Let's be real here. Its business as usual with honor killings and beheadings, but when somebody supposedly flushes a book down a toilet, then comes the outrage?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 12:43:08 PM »

You really don't get it do you.

Why should these people be entitled to riot and murder because somebody "allegedly" flushed a book down a toilet?

I've pointed this out previously but I will remind you once again:

"The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff says a report from Afghanistan suggests that rioting in Jalalabad on May 11 was not necessarily connected to press reports that the Quran might have been desecrated in the presence of Muslim prisoners held in U.S. custody at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. ... Air Force General Richard Myers told reporters at the Pentagon May 12 that he has been told that the Jalalabad, Afghanistan, rioting was related more to the ongoing political reconciliation process in Afghanistan than anything else.http://usinfo.state.gov/usinfo/Archive/2005/May/12-273892.html?chanlid=washfile

You should already know this, but you continue arguing the same line.  It's mystifying. Really you need to get off this crap. 

You're right it is silly for a whole country to spontaneously riot just because of an 'alleged' book flushing.  But what you are arguing against arrogantly obscures the reality of the situation. 

Firstly, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs already told us that this is not the case.  You've already been reminded of this fact, yet you conveniently ignore it. 

Secondly, this alleged incident did not occur in a vacuum.  You argue against this issue as if nothing traumatizing has happened in the middle east during the last four years, one day an alleged incident occurs and people go mad.  We all know the history of the past four years.  We know about the thousands killed innocently in Iraq and Afghanistan.  We know about the US torture prisons.  We know that afganistan post-invasion became the world's largest producer of opium.  We know that drastic changes in government almost always cause some degree of social unrest. 

For you to persistently pretend as if people randomly started riotting with no prior provocation because of an alleged incident that has been reported many times over during the course of the past year is ridiculous and you should be ashamed at the immaturity of your argument.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2005, 11:02:51 AM »
Big fucking deal some fucking stupid books were burnt, they should be thankfull the americans didnt burn them. People these days are too fucking sensitive, fucking europeans

Hi there, dumbass! The problem is not that some books were burnt, the problem is that it's a direct disrespect towards the muslim religion, which will ultimately lead to heavy uproars and people will eventually (have already) die. If I was caught burning an american flag, I would never be able to get a green card or citizenship, and that is understandable. However, I just burnt a bit of cloth? There is more to that.
buddy thats a retarded law
If you burn an american flag no one is gonna do shit cuz people in north america dont give a fuck.
cause yall aint got no layality and no dignity
america is like a region that ppl live in
only few ppl in the states love the country
most ethnic groups would sell out the country in no time

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2005, 03:17:23 PM »
I'm like, fuck a bitch and fuck you too, what the fuck a punk mutha fucka like you gon' do

8)

cosign dat shit man
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2005, 01:27:27 AM »
Ah ya know, we do what we feel

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2005, 06:27:42 PM »
Fuck Newsweek. Just because they go back on their story, doesn't mean this didn't happen. Some of the first prisoners to be released have talked about shit like this. Just because Newsweek covered it, then the U.S. government got them to take back what they said, doesn't mean it didn't happen. And to the fool who said Israel is the only decent country in "that region", get your facts straight. Israel is basically pushing Palestinians into genocidal consensus, building an apartheid wall, and has two different sets of laws applying to different people in occupied territories. By the way, no matter how much you'd like to claim that the wall is a "fence", it's like 30 times bigger than the Berlin Wall, and we know how that giant symbolically embodied the evils of communism.

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 06:41:09 PM »