Author Topic: The Outlawz Interview Up NOW!!!!!!!!  (Read 217 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Outlawz Interview Up NOW!!!!!!!!
« on: May 16, 2005, 09:41:55 AM »
The legendary group The Outlawz sat down with us to do an exclusive indepth interview.
We spoke about their new album, Tupac, Kadafi, Their upcoming album with Dead Prez, Suge Knight, Possible solo albums, Their new artist Stormey, they spoke about the fake Tupac lookalike footage, their feelings about the Eminem produced "Loyal To The Game", they had some kind words for Dj Quik and words for people doing Tupac projects without asking for permission from Tupacs family.
This is a raw uncut 30 minute interview with Young Noble, EDI Mean and Kastro.

www.dubcnn.com <---Click Here for this exclusive Interview!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

ABN

Re: The Outlawz Interview Up NOW!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 10:02:05 AM »
as for the question with Storm i know she did 2 songs with MAC on World War 3 in 99, haven´t heard from her since tho. good interview even tho they did kinda seem to go around some of the questions but still a pretty good interview and even with all the shit that´s happened to them they still seem to be pretty positive.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 02:25:23 PM »
yah good interview, they sound pretty smart cuz they are all about trying to build their own legacy and they don't hate on anyone for trying to make money, they say let it be
I got a bird's eye view

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 08:55:47 PM »
outlaw immortalz for life!

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 10:04:33 PM »
i loved this quote haha cos i got to interview quik and qd3 before. johnny j next.

outlawz: yea definetely. it's some truth to that .I don't know how much Quik is gonna be involved ,but if I got anything to do with it , if I got any say so, Quik will definetly be involved because his chemistry is crazy with Pac and you can't beat the chemistry that Johnny J had with Pac or QDIII all them cats right there do Pac music and they do it with heart do it with the love involved.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 01:07:02 AM »
dope interview

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 02:33:43 AM »
thx guys keep it comin

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!