Author Topic: Man this Gwen Stefani cd KNOCKS!  (Read 1280 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Man this Gwen Stefani cd KNOCKS!
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2005, 11:48:35 PM »
LOL @ you closet homosexuals scared to admit the album is solid. I mean, if you don't liek that album, that's all good. But if you're hating it because it's "chick music" then gimmie a break. I guess all female rappers make chick music too  ::)

I hate it because it sounds just like every other gay ass pop shit coming out nowadays, only Gwen added the element of fakeness to it..."ain't no hollaback girl"? "oooh girl, this my shit"?? I know she wasn't raised speakin' like that...The only reason I'd place her over artists like Britney Spears is because she had an original sound (now I can see that the members of her group were behind everything) when she came out with No Doubt...That still isn't my kinda' shit, but at least it can be categorized as music...This shit I don't respect at all, in fact, I despise people who allow this shit to get released...

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2005, 12:53:51 AM »
If I remember correctly you were defending Dre for rapping gangsta shit and rappin bout bitches because its just entertainment and I agree and I think this falls into the same category, who cares, its entertainment, even though thats the only song on the whole album you can even bring up that argument for.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2005, 10:45:30 AM »
If I remember correctly you were defending Dre for rapping gangsta shit and rappin bout bitches because its just entertainment and I agree and I think this falls into the same category, who cares, its entertainment, even though thats the only song on the whole album you can even bring up that argument for.

LMAO@comparing Gwen Stefani and Dr. Dre...So if Moby made a song going "ohhhh dawg this my shit, hollaback homie" you wouldn't see anything wrong with that? I see this as the same thing...I know you see where I'm coming from, so don't even bring up Dr. Dre in this...PeACe

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2005, 12:37:41 PM »
gwen is a hottie :)
her attitude is cool too
havent heard her album yet, but her latest neptunes single is dooooope

DAYUM

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2005, 02:47:44 PM »
i aint hateing on it im just not feeling it

my friends mom was telling us gwen is like a new cindy lauper cus "girls just wanna have fun" was a song for chicks n shit for them to bump and holler back girl is just like that

seriously i never knew any guys liked this till i came here

and another thing... when yall are chillin smokein a blunt smoggin out ur car with ur friends are u really gonna bump hollerback girl?

after school when ur driveing home and u pass by ur friends and they hear u bumpin hollerback girl how are u gonna feel? like a man?

yall really think that shit is cool?

lmao
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 02:54:27 PM by Cus i hit her with The Mule... »

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2005, 10:32:30 AM »
LMAO@comparing Gwen Stefani and Dr. Dre...So if Moby made a song going "ohhhh dawg this my shit, hollaback homie" you wouldn't see anything wrong with that? I see this as the same thing

;D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 10:34:29 AM by -Euthanasia- »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2005, 11:33:10 AM »

my friends mom was telling us gwen is like a new cindy lauper cus "girls just wanna have fun" was a song for chicks n shit for them to bump and holler back girl is just like that

and another thing... when yall are chillin smokein a blunt smoggin out ur car with ur friends are u really gonna bump hollerback girl?

after school when ur driveing home and u pass by ur friends and they hear u bumpin hollerback girl how are u gonna feel? like a man?

lmao

^ you got some security issues with your manhood, if hollaback girl wasnt the worst song ive heard in some time, i would bump it,... are u not secure with your manhood that if u see someone hearing what u are listening to, you are scared they might think you are a homosexual becasue u are listening to it, and btw, do u only listen to music that is "cool" not what u like? sounds like you are trying awefully hard to impress people, nigga be yourself, bump girls just wana have fun , cause u know u love it, fag.

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2005, 12:01:33 PM »

lmao

^ you got some security issues with your manhood, if hollaback girl wasnt the worst song ive heard in some time, i would bump it,... are u not secure with your manhood that if u see someone hearing what u are listening to, you are scared they might think you are a homosexual becasue u are listening to it, and btw, do u only listen to music that is "cool" not what u like? sounds like you are trying awefully hard to impress people, nigga be yourself, bump girls just wana have fun , cause u know u love it, fag.

well think how u want it thats just what i think

its really fuckin funny yall call the people not listening to that shit faggots

wcc gots the biggest homos listening to the gayest music

and btw its not cool

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2005, 12:54:06 PM »
who determines what is cool, so black people talking about shooting their own people, fucking bitches, and how much money they got is cool. think again homo

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2005, 02:09:47 PM »
who determines what is cool, so black people talking about shooting their own people, fucking bitches, and how much money they got is cool. think again homo

i decide whats cool bitch

im one of those kids that decides if u can hang out with us or not or what ur reputation is

if i hear a faggot bumpin that he aint gonna be down with me

id brather bump 50 cent get in my car then that piece of shit song

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2005, 06:53:25 AM »
NIK, yeah, i never claimed it´s a great idea of hers to get on that tryina be ghetto shit...then again, you act like she acts like she´s a gangsta ass bitch and like she´s spitting Gangsta Boo lyrics. All she does is using a language inadequate for a person like her, singing a few low-class english phrases used a lot in ghetto music. she doesn´t say she´s rollin around the block buckin niggas...

Necro never fucked a corpse

Lynch doesn´t eat babies

Big L was a nice guy, and he did not fuck every chick in NYC and he did not lay a nun with his gun spray every sunday and why did he make "Street Struck" when the rest of the album consisted of epitomizing the deplorable kid subject to that song and acting like it was so fucking cool?

why did three 6 mafia spend half a decade being soooo devilish and demonic and in the credits of their newest album give profuse fucking thanks to the almighty lord?

it´s alllll entertainment........but Gwen using a bit of ghetto language is a sacrilege

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2005, 06:54:11 AM »
and AG, you got a lot of growing up to do

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2005, 10:29:13 AM »

lmao @ AG...at least NIK can back up what he says.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2005, 12:26:54 PM »

im one of those kids that decides if u can hang out with us or not or what ur reputation is

HAHAHa you can be anybody on the internet....

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2005, 12:59:34 PM »

You get a prop for being so funny
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE