Author Topic: How is it having wisdom teeth pulled?  (Read 292 times)

Suga Foot

Re: How is it having wisdom teeth pulled?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 10:30:35 PM »
if you get put out, the doctor will beat the fuck out of you, that's why it hurts.  Plus whenever you get put out, you feel like shit for a while when you wake up.  I got mine out when I was 16.  I just got freezing and an adrenaline shot.  It took 45 mins.  My jaw hurt for about 2 days, and I was fine after that.  But it's different for everyone.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 10:35:57 PM »
i had mine out last year, and my teeth were FUCKED up, 4 of them growing sideways, growing in a pack of nerves, and cause I left it so long, they were pushin all my other teeth out of place, so my mouth was hurtin like fuck. after it was done when i woke up, i was out of it for a while, couldnt feel my face & shit, but thats normal. had a week off work, no pain at all.. just make sure you goto the toilet before you get them out. when i had my sleeping tablets, the nurse is like you wanna goto the toilet? im like nah im cool, ive been 3 times already.. low & behold, when i woke up after the surgery, laying on the bed I needed to goto the toilet.. ofcourse I couldnt talk etc and i was pretty much out of it.. so i had to tell the nurse I needed to goto the toilet.. how did i do that? by pointin to my dick !.. dumb bitch couldnt understand what i needed .. after about 10 minutes 'OH YOU NEED TO GOTO THE TOILET?!' so she runs and gets me a bottle.. then i spent the next 30mins tryna piss into that bottle
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 02:09:20 AM »
I had mine taken out about 5 years ago....

Honestly, it wasnt too bad, but my circumstances were a little bit different. My teeth were IMPACTED, which means they hadnt come up from under the gums. But of course, they still had to be removed, so I had to have mine CUT out, rather then pulled.

They gave me the anastesia or whatever and put me to sleep. When I woke up, I had a shitload of cotton in my mouth and was a little sore, but the pain wasnt excruciating. They gave me a seringe right away so when I got home, I could clean out the holes where my teeth had been. I remember having to do that after EVERY meal because food got stuck in there so easily.

Honestly the whole thing wasnt that bad, ive been through much worse things.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 04:17:16 AM »
its nothin @ all.. only 1 dentist/surgeon in australia would do mine though.. i visited about 11 or 12 doctors, and talked to a SHITLOAD on the phone
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

BJV

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 07:02:04 AM »
I had a wisdom tooth taken out 2 weeks back, the dentist did it himself no surgery or nothing I had to bite on some cotton type stuff for an hour and if it didn't bleed anymore by then it was cool, had to eat on the right side of my mouth for a couple of days and it hurt a little but I didn't have any major problems with it. Now there's another one growing on the other side wich will have to be taken out too

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 08:07:15 AM »
Its a really gross experience, but for me most of the pain was gone after 2 days.  You get fucked up with laughing gas before so it doesnt even matter what happens during the surgery.  After you feel like shit and have to bite on these disgusting tea bag gauze things.  Then, eventually u have to do this gay ass shit where you squirt fluid into the holes to keep from infection.  Its a pain in the ass but you'll be walkin around the next day for sure.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 09:45:29 AM »
its nuthin with the right pain killer
they inject u with a local ansthetic.. u wont feel much pain when the dentist is removing it (pulling it.. breaking it in some cases)
after that use strong pain killers and ur set
ur mouth is gonna feel weird for a bit though

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »
It ain't heart surgery. lol

I had 12 (yes, twelve) teeth pulled. If I can survive that, you can get your wisdom teeth pulled.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 10:37:32 PM »
i must be the only one that didn't have much issues when my wisdom teeth were takin out.  Had em removed about 5 years ago, and the doctor knocked me out, so I was passed out during the surgery, couldn't feel a thing.  Then had the cotton in my mouth, didn't have much pain because I was taking tylenol with codine.  The one thing that sucked was having to wash out the area where your teeth were with a seringe and salt water