Author Topic: Is Dave Chapelle a Muslim?  (Read 639 times)

Woodrow

Re: Is Dave Chapelle a Muslim?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 04:55:22 PM »
lets take a look at infinite's comments on Chappelle before he found out he was a muslim

David Chappelle is a clown, a buckdancing Uncle Tom.

One can be black; like Dave Cheppelle and degrade his own people.

Why do you continue to post on here when it’s been proven time and time again what a complete and utter fake you are?

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 07:19:30 PM »
lets take a look at infinite's comments on Chappelle before he found out he was a muslim

Why do you continue to post on here when it’s been proven time and time again what a complete and utter fake you are?

lol thats fucking awesome... i call this dumb ass cracker a hypocrite all the time and you just proved it beyond the shadow of a doubt

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 01:11:55 AM »
ooooooooooooh shit woodrow pulled infinites card HAAAAAAAARD LOL

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 02:19:16 AM »
damn that's gotta hurt

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 06:38:30 AM »

What I wanna know is what right does a white guy who craves to be black have calling any black man, particularly one he's never met, an Uncle Tom

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 02:36:40 PM »
infinite is a bitch nigga

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 07:28:14 PM »
If George Bush were to convert to Islam, declaring that there is no diety but Allah and that Muhammad is his Messenger, then, immediately Bush would become my dearest brother, and I would try to assist him in any way I could.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 07:35:45 PM »
If George Bush were to convert to Islam, declaring that there is no diety but Allah and that Muhammad is his Messenger, then, immediately Bush would become my dearest brother, and I would try to assist him in any way I could.

is that why you don't care when muslims that get police jobs in iraq are murdered by the dozens...?

i call bullshit again

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2005, 08:09:13 PM »
If Bush converted to Islam, then his slate would be wiped clean, and he would be as pure as the day he was born in the eyes of Allah. 

Those Arabs (in Iraq) have known Islam for more than 1,000 years, so for them to join the US occupational forces and start killing their own people, makes them even worse than a US soldier, they are what the Qu'ran describes as hypocrites.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2005, 08:13:31 PM »
so if they are muslim and kill other muslims that help iraqi forces, and also kill innocent bystanders (in which case most of them do) its ok to you

i gotcha....you're a hypocrite...you don't have to explain yourself anymore

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2005, 03:03:40 AM »
i gotcha....you're a hypocrite...you don't have to explain yourself anymore
but he will  :'(

rafsta

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2005, 04:47:42 AM »
If Bush converted to Islam, then his slate would be wiped clean, and he would be as pure as the day he was born in the eyes of Allah. 

Those Arabs (in Iraq) have known Islam for more than 1,000 years, so for them to join the US occupational forces and start killing their own people, makes them even worse than a US soldier, they are what the Qu'ran describes as hypocrites.

so the Arabs that joined the U.S occupational force converted to christianity ?

they need to set up a new government, they need police officers, the wars happened already, you cant talk bullshit about those Iraq soldiers that need the job to feed their family, their playing their role to keep all the Iraqies safe...

If they kill the thugs and the fucked up terrosrists that proclaim Jihad, the ones that kill innocent children, Allah will punish them ? WTF !

YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE, in Christianity touching a single hair on a childs body in the wrong is considered the worst of sins.

Another thing, the Iraqie police officers, are they killing innocent Iraqies ? or the ones planting bodies in corpses, killing groups of children ? you think it is a sin to kill those monsters ? those dillusional crazy fucks ? WHO KILLS A GROUP OF INNOCENT CHILDREN ?? you want these iraquies protected ? Allah will punish those that protect from such fuckers ?

stop preaching your bullshit interpretation of the Quran, and start using common sense, what the fuck was going through your mind in your post i have no clue.

i'm against the war, i have been from the start, but it's happen, its past the point of no return, dont hate on the Iraqies that are going with the flow trying to set up a democracy and get on with life.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 04:53:05 AM by Captain »

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2005, 05:02:14 AM »

LMFAO!!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2005, 08:46:28 AM »
Fuck the fucking quran motherfucker, your getting too fucking emoitional over some fucking book

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2005, 08:14:19 PM »
Fuck the fucking quran motherfucker, your getting too fucking emoitional over some fucking book
lol