Author Topic: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....  (Read 489 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some weird shit happened on Saturday night.....
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2005, 06:54:09 AM »
Are you all fucking crazy? Whats so bad about not pissing in the bathroom? The amount of times I have pissed somewhere else in my house while drunk can't be counted on one hand. If your laid out in bed after a long session then the last thing you want to do is get up and go all the way to the toilet.

Once had a mate who got so drunk he shit himself. His excuse was that he passed out, someone entered his room, pulled his trousers down, shitted in his boxers, then pulled his trousers back up. Classy.

Oh and if you want to fuck around with drunk people, wait until they fall asleep, take some chocolate buttons and shove about 6 into thier arse crack. When they wake up the next morning they see thier brown stained gusset and think the worst. If you really want to go for the shock factor, when they wake up put your hand down the back of said persons pants, pull out a finger full of chocolate and eat it. Disgust and madness follows.

WTF. sicko
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Matrix Heart

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2005, 06:57:14 AM »
How is it weird that some1 peed on the floor when they're drunk passed out.

OMG

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »
1- props on those pics, thats fuckin hillarious
2- dope storries, funny as shit, i love the funny shit that happens wen people get drunk

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2005, 12:05:41 PM »
lmao at sgv..those pics are awesome!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2005, 03:09:23 PM »
hahaha classic.

Check this.... My boy popped a couple of pills and drank a pine of hennessy the other day, mixed chemicals, not good, so he passed the fuc out for hours. We wake his ass up by hittin him and shit, he gets up finally, walks hella fast through the party, everyone turns around looking at him thinking he is going to do something. So he gets to the kitchen of the house, pulls down the oven door and starts pulling his pants down to shit on there thinking it's the toilet in the bathroom. This one cat pushes the oven door up like wtf you doing nigga, so he's like MOVE and pulls it down again to shit on there. By this time the whole fuckin party is in the kitchen looking at this, I don't think I've laughed that much this whole year. He's there with his pants half way down and everyone keeps pushing the oven door back up like dawg you can't do this! So eventually they take his ass to the bathroom by pulling him in there, this idiot crashes in the bathroom and shits all over the ground, but what's even funnier is he left chunks of shit on the carpet when he was getting pushed in the bathroom, so yea, his life is over. But the moral of the story is don't mix pills with hard alcohol.
OOHHH SHIT!! i havent had a laugh like that in days....it gets u by surprise especially the part where he goes to the bathroom...i thought "okay then he went to the bathroom and went on the toilet" but then he shit on the ground anyway....loool......very funny shit!!

SGV

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
hahaha classic.

Check this.... My boy popped a couple of pills and drank a pine of hennessy the other day, mixed chemicals, not good, so he passed the fuc out for hours. We wake his ass up by hittin him and shit, he gets up finally, walks hella fast through the party, everyone turns around looking at him thinking he is going to do something. So he gets to the kitchen of the house, pulls down the oven door and starts pulling his pants down to shit on there thinking it's the toilet in the bathroom. This one cat pushes the oven door up like wtf you doing nigga, so he's like MOVE and pulls it down again to shit on there. By this time the whole fuckin party is in the kitchen looking at this, I don't think I've laughed that much this whole year. He's there with his pants half way down and everyone keeps pushing the oven door back up like dawg you can't do this! So eventually they take his ass to the bathroom by pulling him in there, this idiot crashes in the bathroom and shits all over the ground, but what's even funnier is he left chunks of shit on the carpet when he was getting pushed in the bathroom, so yea, his life is over. But the moral of the story is don't mix pills with hard alcohol.

LMAO! Too bad this didn't happen when I was up there. I'd a been dying. haha. Have you seen dude since?

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2005, 02:37:23 PM »
DAMN... SOME GREAT STORIES... KEEP'EM COMING....