Author Topic: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater  (Read 1026 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 01:58:06 PM »
I guess if I was shot 5 times, and knew who did it, I'd be a hater too. I'd put everyone on blast just like Pac did.

Absolutely! 

Playing devils advocate, I do think that he took it farther then with those legitimately connected to the shooting.  As SGV pointed out he started dissin everyone for simply speakin their mind on what was going on between he and Biggie.  I didnt necessarily agree but I cant say that I didnt love it.  He created some classic diss's durning those times.  "Chino XL... fuck you too!!!"   hahaha...

Ax
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 02:01:18 PM by A.Fohley »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 02:23:08 PM »
Chino still ate him up.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 02:26:59 PM »
Well, if you got shot 5 times, your homie turned his back on you, and were sent to prison for a crime you didnt commit, you might be just a little upset also and come across as a hater.

Jesus, people really dont think before they post.

Fuck yea Pac came off as a hater, and he had every right to do so. And besides, with the release of AEOM, he officially became the biggest rapper in the industry, so he could pretty much do whatever he wanted anyway. Who was gonna stop him??

7 Day Theory >> either of Biggies albums

and Chino did NOT eat Pac up. Only reason Chino dissed him is because Pac was the biggest rapper in the world, and Chino was a nobody. He figured that by dissing the biggest rapper, he could garner some fame. And it appears it didnt work too well. Where is Chino today?? Still selling tin foil.

And as someone said before Pac never claimed to be a gangster, but there is no doubt he was the realest rapper ever. What other black man in America could shot cops AND get away with it scot free?? Hahahaha, I remember when that shit happend. Pac's street credibility went out the roof.

Tone sounds like he still made 8 years later because Pac dissed his hero......looks like the Biggie fans are still catchin feelin's lol.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 02:39:08 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 02:34:16 PM »
Who was gonna stop him??

Orlando Anderson did a pretty good job of stopping him.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2005, 02:37:07 PM »
Who was gonna stop him??

that was unrelated to the east/west war though.

and look where that got him anyway.......he dead 2 years later. Karma.

and he stopped Pac only in the physical form. Years later, his albums are still going #1 and his legacy just as strong as ever. The only fame Orlando Anderson will ever have is being a possible suspect in Pac's murder.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2005, 02:41:49 PM »
^ have? he didnt last long after either..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2005, 02:42:44 PM »
Who was gonna stop him??

that was unrelated to the east/west war though.

and look where that got him anyway.......he dead 2 years later. Karma.

and he stopped Pac only in the physical form. Years later, his albums are still going #1 and his legacy just as strong as ever. The only fame Orlando Anderson will ever have is being a possible suspect in Pac's murder.

True. Even when he's dead, he's still cocky and a loud mouth. lol

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2005, 02:47:01 PM »
A loud mouth, yes.....cocky, not really. Jay Z is very cocky.

Im a loud mouth too though (not afraid to admit it), and ive had people tell me that im too outspoken. But thats how I was raised.....

SGV

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2005, 02:47:57 PM »
Chino NEVER dissed Pac! He used Pac in a Similie, like he uses damn near every person out here. Pac just got a little hurt over it. LOL. All in all, even though Chino sells very little, he's not promoted like a 50 Cent or Nelly. Not even like a Beanie Sigel or Styles P. His sales are bound to be smaller than the usual rapper because he doens't have the Machine behind him.

And when Poison Pen drops, it WILL be one of the most talked about albums of the Year, believe that.

Pac was FAR from the realest. He was a an Acting School attending kid from Baltimore who went by the Moniker MC New York, did the Humpty Dance in a Thong and then got shot for trying to hit up a random Gangsta.

rafsta

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2005, 02:48:49 PM »
To me it sounds like Tone Boots is a hater !

took the words right out my mouth !!

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2005, 02:52:47 PM »

Pac was FAR from the realest. He was a an Acting School attending kid from Baltimore who went by the Moniker MC New York, did the Humpty Dance in a Thong and then got shot for trying to hit up a random Gangsta.

Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL.

Being in the penetentiary before you've even taken your first step is REAL.

Being the son of a black Panther and crack addict is REAL.

Shooting the cops to protect another black in America AND getting away with it is REAL.

Being sent to prison for a crime you didnt commit is REAL.

Growing up with NOTHING but the clothes on your back and your talent to become the biggest musical icon of the last 15 years is REAL.

Honestly, none of us here can claim what is real and what isnt, because we aint been through the HALF of what Pac went through in his 25 years. Dude was a straight soulja to the fullest.

I hate these people that try to use him being part of digital undeground and being a dancer to discredit him. Fuck outta here with that shit.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 02:55:10 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2005, 02:57:46 PM »

REAL?

he didn't do a single thing in any of those.. thats just circumstance..

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2005, 02:59:40 PM »

REAL?

he didn't do a single thing in any of those.. thats just circumstance..

Irrelevent.

SGV

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2005, 03:03:57 PM »

Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL. <---- The Kids who got shot at Columbine are they real?

Being in the penetentiary before you've even taken your first step is REAL. <---- LMAO @ This. Being in your moms stomach while SHE'S in jail ain't real.

Being the son of a black Panther and crack addict is REAL. <---- No! Just means you were raised fucked up.

Shooting the cops to protect another black in America AND getting away with it is REAL. <---- That was being a smart criminal. Shooting someone is still pussy shit.

Being sent to prison for a crime you didnt commit is REAL. <---- Thats have bad lawyers. Again, stupidity.

Growing up with NOTHING but the clothes on your back and your talent to become the biggest musical icon of the last 15 years is REAL. <---- He wasn't shit til he died. And the whole "Something from Nothing" is played.

Honestly, none of us here can claim what is real and what isnt, because we aint been through the HALF of what Pac went through in his 25 years. Dude was a straight soulja to the fullest.

I hate these people that try to use him being part of digital undeground and being a dancer to discredit him. Fuck outta here with that shit.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2005, 03:07:53 PM »
I just realized who this convo is with! Mr. Pac's-One-Ball-Is-Still-Stuck-In-My-Ass himself. Ain't no use in trying to even BEGIN a convo about Pac with this kid.

"A nigga wit One Ball shouldn't speak!"