Author Topic: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater  (Read 1024 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2005, 03:13:14 PM »

Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL. <---- The Kids who got shot at Columbine are they real?

Being in the penetentiary before you've even taken your first step is REAL. <---- LMAO @ This. Being in your moms stomach while SHE'S in jail ain't real.

Being the son of a black Panther and crack addict is REAL. <---- No! Just means you were raised fucked up.

Shooting the cops to protect another black in America AND getting away with it is REAL. <---- That was being a smart criminal. Shooting someone is still pussy shit.

Being sent to prison for a crime you didnt commit is REAL. <---- Thats have bad lawyers. Again, stupidity.

Growing up with NOTHING but the clothes on your back and your talent to become the biggest musical icon of the last 15 years is REAL. <---- He wasn't shit til he died. And the whole "Something from Nothing" is played.

Honestly, none of us here can claim what is real and what isnt, because we aint been through the HALF of what Pac went through in his 25 years. Dude was a straight soulja to the fullest.

I hate these people that try to use him being part of digital undeground and being a dancer to discredit him. Fuck outta here with that shit.

The kids in Columbine didnt live to tell about it.

Thats because your mom wasnt in prison when she was pregnant with you. You aint been through shit before, so of course it aint real to you. I aint been through it either, but imagaine your moms telling you that was in jail before you even took your first step....that right there set the tone for how his life was gonna be.

No, its a little more than just being "raised fucked up". He was a target from day 1, and was harassed at his school by the feds because of who he was: the son of a black activist. Me and you have never been harassed because of our political beliefs or because we were the son of someone in a political party that many thought was dangerous. Just imagine sitting in your class at grade school then cops coming in and asking questions to you about your mother and harassing you, all because of who you are.

That isnt bad lawyers. It was pretty much proven the judge had it out for him, and the woman who accused him kept changing her story and even admitted to having consesual sex with him a few nights earlier.....

He wasnt shit till he was dead?? Might I remind that he had two #1 albums before he died, and All Eyez On Me sold 6 million BEFORE his death. He was already the biggest rapper in the world at that point. Him dying just helped solidfy it even more, whether he died or not made little difference. From All Eyez on Me on up, he was gonna debut #1 everytime out and go mulit-platinum. If you even try to say otherwise, you either werent listening to rap in 96' to see how dominant he was, or are just straight up in denial.

You lose. If you gonna debate with me, you might want to come prepared next time. Otherwise, you gonna be sonned everytime.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 03:22:32 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2005, 03:15:43 PM »

Pac was FAR from the realest. He was a an Acting School attending kid from Baltimore who went by the Moniker MC New York, did the Humpty Dance in a Thong and then got shot for trying to hit up a random Gangsta.

Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL.

Being in the penetentiary before you've even taken your first step is REAL.

Being the son of a black Panther and crack addict is REAL.

Shooting the cops to protect another black in America AND getting away with it is REAL.

Being sent to prison for a crime you didnt commit is REAL.

Growing up with NOTHING but the clothes on your back and your talent to become the biggest musical icon of the last 15 years is REAL.

Honestly, none of us here can claim what is real and what isnt, because we aint been through the HALF of what Pac went through in his 25 years. Dude was a straight soulja to the fullest.

I hate these people that try to use him being part of digital undeground and being a dancer to discredit him. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Yes!!!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2005, 03:15:50 PM »
I just realized who this convo is with! Mr. Pac's-One-Ball-Is-Still-Stuck-In-My-Ass himself. Ain't no use in trying to even BEGIN a convo about Pac with this kid.

"A nigga wit One Ball shouldn't speak!"

No, there isnt, because ill fucking herb your sorry ass each and every time. Fuck outta here homo.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2005, 03:24:05 PM »

Thats because your mom wasnt in prison when she was pregnant with you. You aint been through shit before, so of course it aint real to you. I aint been through it either, but imagaine your moms telling you that was in jail before you even took your first step....that right there set the tone for how his life was gonna be.

He was a target from day 1, and was harassed at his school by the feds because of who he was: the son of a black activist. Me and you have never been harassed because of our political beliefs or because we were the son of someone in a political party that many thought was dangerous.

That isnt bad lawyers. It was pretty much proven the judge had it out for him, and the woman who accused him kept changing her story and even admitted to having consesual sex with him a few nights earlier.....

He wasnt shit till he was dead?? Might I remind that he had two #1 albums before he died, and All Eyez On Me sold 6 million BEFORE his death. He was already the biggest rapper in the world at that point. Him dying just helped solidfy it even more, whether he died or not made little difference. From All Eyez on Me on up, he was gonna debut #1 everytime out and go mulit-platinum. If you even try to say otherwise, you either werent listening to rap in 96' or are just straight up in denial.

You lose. If you gonna debate with me, you might want to come prepared next time. Otherwise, you gonna be sonned everytime.

No kids who got shot at Columbine lived? Uh...

I almost died when I was born, that didn't change nothing because I didn't realize what happened until I was older. The same can be said for Pac. I highly doubt he understood what had happened until he was 7 or 8. THAT IS NOT REAL. That is PURE coincidence.

My moms had Rifles at her head, had Foreign Governments raiding her house regularly, her Father Incarcerated for Political Reasons for 4 years, as well as 100s of other Politically-Related incidents all by the time she was 8. After ALL that, I still don't think she's realer than anyone else. Pac's little story ain't SHIT compared to that, as this was in 1940s/50s Honduras.

If she admitted all that, his lawyer should've got him off, but he didn't. Case of bad lawyers.

Pac may have sold a lot of records with All Eyez On Me, but that doesn't mean he was an Icon. Thats like saying if 50 had died 9 months after Get Rich Or Die Trying had sold through the roof he'd be an Icon. After his DEATH he was gonna debut #1... Thats about it.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2005, 03:46:25 PM »

He was a target from day 1, and was harassed at his school by the feds because of who he was: the son of a black activist. Me and you have never been harassed because of our political beliefs or because we were the son of someone in a political party that many thought was dangerous.

He wasnt shit till he was dead?? Might I remind that he had two #1 albums before he died, and All Eyez On Me sold 6 million BEFORE his death. He was already the biggest rapper in the world at that point. Him dying just helped solidfy it even more, whether he died or not made little difference. From All Eyez on Me on up, he was gonna debut #1 everytime out and go mulit-platinum. If you even try to say otherwise, you either werent listening to rap in 96' or are just straight up in denial.

No kids who got shot at Columbine lived? Uh...

I almost died when I was born, that didn't change nothing because I didn't realize what happened until I was older. The same can be said for Pac. I highly doubt he understood what had happened until he was 7 or 8. THAT IS NOT REAL. That is PURE coincidence.

My moms had Rifles at her head, had Foreign Governments raiding her house regularly, her Father Incarcerated for Political Reasons for 4 years, as well as 100s of other Politically-Related incidents all by the time she was 8. After ALL that, I still don't think she's realer than anyone else. Pac's little story ain't SHIT compared to that, as this was in 1940s/50s Honduras.

If she admitted all that, his lawyer should've got him off, but he didn't. Case of bad lawyers.

Pac may have sold a lot of records with All Eyez On Me, but that doesn't mean he was an Icon. Thats like saying if 50 had died 9 months after Get Rich Or Die Trying had sold through the roof he'd be an Icon. After his DEATH he was gonna debut #1... Thats about it.

You try so hard, yet still come up short.

The kids who got shot in Columbine and did live (though from what I remember the survivers was the ones who aint get shot), they experienced something REAL. They gonna remember it for the rest of their lives. Getting shot and living to tell about it isnt something that happens to you everyday.

Yea, he probably was about 7 or 8......but you missed my point completely. It set the tone for how his life was gonna be, because of who he was. He was not a normal person like you or me. He was the son of two Black Panthers. Him being black already gives him lots of disadvantages, but being affiliated with the Panthers makes it even moreso. "Ever since I was a seed the only thing promised to me was the penetentiary". Why you think Pac's music go so much political/social content?? He was raised to have that mentality from day one.

If your mom been through all that shit that you claim, and you dont think that is some real shit, then I feel sorry for you. Where are u from anyway?

Kind of hard to get off when the judge (who is white, I might add) doesnt like you and automatically thinks your guilty because your a black, tattooed rapper with outspoken/controversial views. Plus the fact he'd been in trouble before didnt help matters any, though he was most definatly not at fault in this case.

Before AEOM, he wasnt an icon. Just a rap star. With the release of AEOM, he was MOST DEFINATLY an icon. That album made him into a worldwide superstar and by far the biggest rapper in the world at the time. The difference between 50 and Pac is, Pac already had 3-4 albums under his belt before he became an icon, 50 didnt. And really, there is no comparison.....AEOM is far more celebrated among hip hop heads as being a classic then GRODT ever will be.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 03:53:24 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »

SGV

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2005, 04:02:50 PM »
Experienced something real, that doesn't make them real. Experienced is the Key word.

I didn't miss the point. The point it, Pac's MOTHER went through the Realness of Jail (At the time), NOT Pac. Yes, he was a child of Black Panthers, but thats just it, he was the CHILD. He wasn't one. His parents were going through the real shit, Pac was just a Child pretty oblivious to what was surrounding him.

The fact that my mother came to United States on her own when she was 16, knowing little to no English and having a FOREIGN Country High School Education and ACTUALLY surviving, THATS REAL. What happened to her as a Kid was unfortunate, but it didn't make her Real, her becoming something is what made her real.

It still falls on Pac's lawyers. Snoop got off, thanks to good lawyers. He had the same image as Pac, if not worse...

Pac's death catapulted him to Icon status. Thats a fact. He was the IT rapper when he died, which translated into his legions of fans fascinated by his story. All Eyez On Me was just another album with TOO much filler to be considered Classic. Makaveli was a MUCH better record.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2005, 04:15:08 PM »
Experienced something real, that doesn't make them real. Experienced is the Key word.

I didn't miss the point. The point it, Pac's MOTHER went through the Realness of Jail (At the time), NOT Pac. Yes, he was a child of Black Panthers, but thats just it, he was the CHILD. He wasn't one. His parents were going through the real shit, Pac was just a Child pretty oblivious to what was surrounding him.

The fact that my mother came to United States on her own when she was 16, knowing little to no English and having a FOREIGN Country High School Education and ACTUALLY surviving, THATS REAL. What happened to her as a Kid was unfortunate, but it didn't make her Real, her becoming something is what made her real.

It still falls on Pac's lawyers. Snoop got off, thanks to good lawyers. He had the same image as Pac, if not worse...

Pac's death catapulted him to Icon status. Thats a fact. He was the IT rapper when he died, which translated into his legions of fans fascinated by his story. All Eyez On Me was just another album with TOO much filler to be considered Classic. Makaveli was a MUCH better record.

Again, you missed the point. Pac being the child of a Black Panther made him as much a target as his mom. Did you watch Tupac Resurrection?? They had to keep relocating because they was always getting harassed.

Your moms is a soulja!!! Like it or not, she is. Anyone who can overcome such a struggle is a soulja. And not just any everyday struggle, but a REAL struggle like that.

Not sure about Snoops image being worse than Pac's......Snoop's case was his first offense as far as I can recall.....Pac had already been in trouble with the law before. Both were hated alot but for different reasons. Snoop was hated because many found his lyrics to be degrading towards women. Pac was hated because his music had alot of violence and hatred towards cops (Snoops did too but not to nearly the same degree as Pac's). Remember, the family of that State trooper that tried to sue Pacs estate because of that kid who killed him while listenin to 2Pacalypse Now. Snoop's case was a murder case but it was proven that it was in self defense. You cant SEXUALLY assualt someone in self defense, lol.

AEOM having alot of filler is a matter of opinion, and a whole nother topic. Fact of the matter is, it IS considered a classic by many and IS the album which took Pac's career to iconic status. Ask anyone what album made Pac into a global star and they will tell you AEOM. I do agree with you about Makaveli being a better album though. Easily Pac's best album IMO and a masterpiece from start to finish, but that is irrelvent to the topic here.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2005, 04:23:48 PM »
Ok his UP bringing set the tone for his life, the constant moving etc. But the fact that he was in his mothers womb in Jail is irrelevant. Their life would've been the same regardless. He went through a tough time as a child, many children did, that doesn't make them real though.

My moms is a rider, but not because of what happened with her Father and Brother being politically targeted. She's a rider cuz she taught herself how to be a woman. She taught herself English. Taught herself EVERYTHING there is to know about life in a NEW Country. That was her biggest struggle.

With Snoop's case he had good lawyers who could PROVE that he was in Self Defense. If Pac's lawyers were that good, they could've done the same. Case in point: OJ. All motive pointed to him, but he had great lawyers to disprove all accusations.

All Eyez On Me was his biggest album, but then again, he died a few months later. So of course its gonna be his milestone album. Regardless, I never seen him as an Icon then or now, based off that album.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2005, 05:39:07 PM »
Pac was tha man fuck piggie

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2005, 08:34:42 PM »
Their view's are 100% True. Pac WAS a hater. When someone like 50, Benzino or Yukmouth disses all these people, they get called Haters. When Pac did it, he was riding for the Coast... No! Pac was a hater.

Shit. I don't know why you're trying so hard to discredit Tupac? The fact is he made music millions of people feel, and he still is a big impact on the music industry to this day (e.g. records are still being released, rappers are acting like him). Unlike many artists of today, he put his heart into the music. He had that unique gift where one can actually feel what he's talking about through the music, whether it be anger, sadness or happiness. So when he was angry he dissed a couple of people. People that had, in one way or another, done something to attract that attention. Because of the life he lead, and becaus he made music like this, being outspoken, talking about issues people could relate to and feel, he IS considered the realest of all time by many. The question is why you have such a problem with it??
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 08:36:21 PM by Ronni »

Mygla

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2005, 09:35:04 AM »

Again, you missed the point. Pac being the child of a Black Panther made him as much a target as his mom. Did you watch Tupac Resurrection?? They had to keep relocating because they was always getting harassed.

Your moms is a soulja!!! Like it or not, she is. Anyone who can overcome such a struggle is a soulja. And not just any everyday struggle, but a REAL struggle like that.

Not sure about Snoops image being worse than Pac's......Snoop's case was his first offense as far as I can recall.....Pac had already been in trouble with the law before. Both were hated alot but for different reasons. Snoop was hated because many found his lyrics to be degrading towards women. Pac was hated because his music had alot of violence and hatred towards cops (Snoops did too but not to nearly the same degree as Pac's). Remember, the family of that State trooper that tried to sue Pacs estate because of that kid who killed him while listenin to 2Pacalypse Now. Snoop's case was a murder case but it was proven that it was in self defense. You cant SEXUALLY assualt someone in self defense, lol.

AEOM having alot of filler is a matter of opinion, and a whole nother topic. Fact of the matter is, it IS considered a classic by many and IS the album which took Pac's career to iconic status. Ask anyone what album made Pac into a global star and they will tell you AEOM. I do agree with you about Makaveli being a better album though. Easily Pac's best album IMO and a masterpiece from start to finish, but that is irrelvent to the topic here.

i've never seen anyone ride a dick as hard as you do....

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2005, 09:44:31 AM »
i never seen anyone hate as much as you do.

Rudki

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2005, 10:23:09 AM »

Pac was FAR from the realest. He was a an Acting School attending kid from Baltimore who went by the Moniker MC New York, did the Humpty Dance in a Thong and then got shot for trying to hit up a random Gangsta.

firstly, SGV is one funny MF'er. People call him a hater, and I disagree with alot of his opinions, but he backs his point v. well..

anyway, I dont see how him being in an acting school before hand affected him being "the realest" ?
its not like he ever tried to hide his past, sure it can be seen as pretty humorous when compared to his "THUG LIFE" days, but dude always mentioned that when asked about his past and so on...

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2005, 10:27:15 AM »
Im skeptical on Pac. He was a "Revolutionary" type pre-Deathrow. He became this hardened Thug virtually over night with Suge in his corner. Pac tried gang bangin' and it got it him killed, he was NOT a G.

He nevered claimed to be a gangsta.  He had no problem with Bloods or Cuzz just as long as "ya had love for thugs."  He was never on some P.E. shit exclusively.  He was always a street visionary with a concious focus on the black plight.  That made him a unique G if anything or according to some people not one at all.  Deathrow didnt put the G in him.  Being black and growin up in america did.  That was his ying and yang and where all of the so called contradictions came from.  Pac was a G because he was down.  Not because he claimed to be one.  Others drew those lines for him... in an attempt to discredit him.  Again, he was the one hated on.

If you're a G you're gonna make that known and 2pac was no G. Yeah I remember dat Bury Me A G bullshit. Alot of niggas have no idea what a G really is. I'm from Compton and niggas shake like hoes when we give our definition of a G. It's like this cuzz...if you ain't puttin' niggas to sleep you ain't a G. Baby Lane was a G. Eazy-E was a G. Tookie was a G. and 2pac wasn't.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2005, 10:28:32 AM »

i've never seen anyone ride a dick as hard as you do....

I have.....your mothafuckin momma does.