Author Topic: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater  (Read 1007 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: Tone Boots Calls 2Pac A Hater
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2005, 01:51:07 PM »
 :-X really guys...let them r.i.p doesn't matter what someone think about them..they were BOTH good artists it doesn't matter who was the best or if pac was better than biggie  FORGET IT!! Damn, there are so many and we still argue on them  let those guys r.i.p   :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2005, 03:24:01 PM »
Pac's early work is so slept on by too many people.....

2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ are near classics to me. Lots of classic Pac gems on those albums.

I notice there seems to be two kinds of Pac fans:

The ones who like his early work, but dislike his Death Row work because they thought he became too commercial and/or too much of a hater of the east coast (which I dont find true at all).

The ones who hate his early work just because it wasnt as successful and only listen to his Death Row work.

I personally have an appreciation for both eras in his career, and unlike most Pac fans today who got into him because of AEOM, I knew Pac was the shit BEFORE he joined Death Row.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

dexter

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2005, 07:52:06 AM »
pac was a joke 8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2005, 08:24:48 AM »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2005, 09:47:15 AM »
I dun get y ppl discredit him because he attended some dance/acting school when he was a kid. Ppl noticed his talent at a young age, n he prolly went there on a scholarship. Dumb mofo's........real folk dun stay in the ghetto...........they try to get out! That dun make u a sellout or a fake.