Author Topic: NOW tell me ur views on.....  (Read 356 times)

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
Re: NOW tell me ur views on.....
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 05:16:58 AM »
To abort, or not to abort. That really is the question in this day and age. Really I'm quite tired of people arguing over whether or not it's morally acceptable. That really shouldn't matter if the person is willing to live with the outcome. I'm sick of all these old geezers who feel that they have to protect the future of America. It's not up to them what I do with my body. Seriously, I mean since when do a couple of old men get to decide what's right for women?
I feel that abortions are a necessary part of our culture. Sure it's sad that so many people are using this pratice, but that's just how life is. So people should learn to deal. I was reading in the newspaper the other day about this girl down in Flordia who wanted an abortion. She became homeless after running away from her foster parents and was pregnant at 13. Jeb Bush actually attempted to stop her. He felt that it was better for a 13 year old girl to become a mother...that's more moral apparently.
Abortions need to remain legal, that's all there is to it.
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 07:27:40 AM »
I am against abortion, however there maybe circumstances in which it would be ok.

p.s. lets hope mazuip doesnt come in here or else this thread will turn into a 30 page thread.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 10:44:14 AM »
thanx u guys i appriciate your comments and ur views  ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 08:16:54 PM »
Against it. People should start taking responsibility for their own actions. If you want to avoid pregnancies, try abstinence. If you choose to have sex, you choose to accept the responsibilities IMO.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 09:26:13 PM »
well i can safely say, i've never had an abortion

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 05:44:56 PM »
Abortion :nawty:

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »
Against it. People should start taking responsibility for their own actions. If you want to avoid pregnancies, try abstinence. If you choose to have sex, you choose to accept the responsibilities IMO.

I'm all for taking responsibilities for themselves, I know a lot people don't want to, I think they should but...

women aren't responsible if they are raped.  If they don't want to have the child they should be able to make the choice not to.  People like Bush are full of shit, if his daughter is raped by some AIDS infested black man and got her pregnant I guarantee he'd want her to have an abortion.

Pro choice is the way to go.

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2005, 02:02:06 PM »
Why do those pictures make me hungry?

I was eating tosititos when I went to the link. :-X