Author Topic: Los Angeles elects it's first Latino mayor in 133 years  (Read 298 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Los Angeles elects it's first Latino mayor in 133 years
« on: May 19, 2005, 08:05:05 AM »
So how will this affect things, and should the rest of LA be afraid. What is your opinion?

Bomb-A®

Re: Los Angeles elects it's first Latino mayor in 133 years
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 08:08:12 AM »
id be shitting bricks if i lived in la ::)

peace

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 11:49:26 AM »
damn that really rurprises me there hant been a latino mayor in that long. props to him

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 01:55:50 PM »
i cant believe there was a minority as mayor that long ago

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »
now we REALLY run things in LA now  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 02:55:44 PM »
VATOS LOCOS FOR LIFE ESE !!!!  ;D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 05:04:07 PM »
VATOS LOCOS FOR LIFE ESE !!!!  ;D

Orale  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 05:21:47 PM »
Im Black and I am happy that there is a Latino mayor in LA. Hopefully he realizes that blacks and Latinos should be working together to make changes instead of fighting each other and allowing others to get away scott free.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 06:50:06 PM »
Im Black and I am happy that there is a Latino mayor in LA. Hopefully he realizes that blacks and Latinos should be working together to make changes instead of fighting each other and allowing others to get away scott free.

Mexicans only care about other Mexicans. They are very racist.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 07:04:39 PM »

lol

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 07:52:48 PM »

How the fuck are Mexicans racist???  Shut your gay ass up.  Yea, us Mexicans, love our race and culture but racist???? no fucking way.  Go c-walk your dumb ass back to school so that you can receive an education you idiot.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2005, 08:05:45 PM »

How the fuck are Mexicans racist???  Shut your gay ass up.  Yea, us Mexicans, love our race and culture but racist???? no fucking way.  Go c-walk your dumb ass back to school so that you can receive an education you idiot.

shhh we are also savages.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 01:09:46 AM »

yup and that's why i hate you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 01:34:06 AM »
I got my drivers licence because a Mexican couple let me use their car for my drivers test. There are good people and bad people. Repect the good ride on the bad. But give everyone a chance.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 02:02:22 AM »
Girls girls, can't we admit that we're all a little bit racist inherently because of the world we live in? The only people I know truly bent on acting colorblind are tightass young rich white liberals, and they live in California. They lead petty, trite lives, smug with the fact that no one will ever know they hate the way Mexicans put on obnoxious fake chrome rims on their cheap ass hondas. And really, racism is totally blown out of proportion in this country. In Rhiad if someone's racist against you because you're Christian,you are killed at night. Here the worst thing you encounter on a daily basis is being called a spic or a cracker or some shit. Hell we act like "THE N WORD" is the worst word ever spoken by man. The very fact that we have condensed racism into a verbal insult shows a lot more progress than most of the world. And if you want me to play on your level, you're a big fat racist too because you generalized mexians as not being racist at all, which you really have no clue about, because you don't like to think about the possibilty of the truth because fotunate enough for you, those same liberal whiteboys that happen to control the media who wanna prove to the world that they're not racist will, undoubtedly, present a more personable, passionate, and wise ethnic character while often leaving the white guy to be the bad guy. It's just too easy for you to feed into the overly liberal white bullshit they feed you to disguise you from the real problems facing your people.
But then again I dont look at people as being racist or not. Sometimes we display our racist thinking, if little, sometimes we don't. But to deny the fact that not everyone is indeed a lttle bit racist as a product of our society than you are being childish, and rethink how much progress is being made in America, not as a victory for some petty ethnic pride shit, but for our our society as a whole, before you go running your mouth talkin wreck like you got it all figured out.