Author Topic: Los Angeles elects it's first Latino mayor in 133 years  (Read 306 times)

rafsta

Re: Los Angeles elects it's first Latino mayor in 133 years
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 03:10:05 AM »
Im Black and I am happy that there is a Latino mayor in LA. Hopefully he realizes that blacks and Latinos should be working together to make changes instead of fighting each other and allowing others to get away scott free.

Mexicans only care about other Mexicans. They are very racist.

i've met alot of Latinos in my life, Colombians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Venezualans, none of them came across racist, they were some of the most openly firendly people i've met...

Latinos, Blacks, Whites and Asians are all as racist as eachother, theres always a fucked up minority...

Kal EL

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 12:52:57 PM »
I voted for him the FIRST time he ran, bout damn time. Maybe he can calm down the Ese's that wanna kill 400 blackman this summer. Everybody was telling me to watch it on the freeway and shit. Any info on this?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 01:33:17 PM »
Both candidates were wack so I don't care

I didnt even waste my time choosing the lesser of 2 evils like I did last November.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 04:27:50 PM »
Mexicans aren't racist? Look at their fucking president. They said that no one in Mexico even cared about his statement.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 04:39:09 PM »
Mexicans aren't racist? Look at their fucking president. They said that no one in Mexico even cared about his statement.

Nobody gives a fuck about Fox in Mexico anymore.  He is seen as a big let down, so really nobody gives a shit about him or his comments.  And the people that do care what he says were in disagreement. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 06:01:22 PM »

Since when does the president of Mexico speak for the Mexicans in the US let alone in the Los Angeles area???  Once again you have proven yourself to be an idiot, you dumbfuck. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 06:11:55 PM »

What you said is retarded as always, but what Vicente Fox said was pure comedy  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 01:23:21 AM »
hey, I live in L.A. .......... and I could give a fuck less!   fuck this dickhead, what's he gon' do for me?
 exactly, I'ma just steady smoke my weed and give this dick none of my time, fuckin corrupt asshole probably
why should I care, what a faggot he probably iz, eat my dizzle bizzle, suck my ween deen

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 05:15:28 PM »
First on Fox, Fox is basically George Bush lap dog. That muthaphukka is G. Dub with a tan. His a conservative macho prick who is seeing that maybe he ain't exactly knowing how international politics work.

Now for Villaraigosa, well I like him, but he ain't my mayor, I just posted this up 'cause I thought it was weird that it's been 133 years since the last Latino mayor in LA, and it changes shit for sure in the U.S. Him and Bustamante were both very active in the Chicano communities and they use to be radical as fuck. But like as Immortal Technique says, when you go in the system, it's not you who changes the system but the system that changes you. I can see that in both, but I haven't seen hard evidence yet, so I am giving both the benefit of the doubt, and I hope that Bustamante beats Arnold in 2006 and that Villaraigose, who grew up poor as fuck and was a high school drop out, continues his rise in the political world. Who knows, maybe in a 2014 he could run for gov when Bustamante leaves office (as if he can beat Arnold, but here's wishing.) Both are Latino's rising stars in politics, both were crazy ass college students, I have hope for both. I just hope they don't go to the darkside, and become political Darth Vaders.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2005, 03:48:34 PM »
hey, I live in L.A. .......... and I could give a fuck less!   fuck this dickhead, what's he gon' do for me?
 exactly, I'ma just steady smoke my weed and give this dick none of my time, fuckin corrupt asshole probably
why should I care, what a faggot he probably iz, eat my dizzle bizzle, suck my ween deen

nevermind the bud homie, stay off that crack.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 03:55:49 PM »
America's racists are pussies. Why should we even be bitching about all this if we're not gonna do something?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 05:22:18 PM »
good 4 him ,peace  8)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2005, 10:31:33 PM »
Its about time