Author Topic: ey Suga Foot....ya home girl is a trick  (Read 158 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
ey Suga Foot....ya home girl is a trick
« on: May 18, 2005, 02:12:48 PM »
 :-\ poor Harper

but lol @ that simp Mackay, homeboy is takin a vacation for personal reflection ha ha ha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: ey Suga Foot....ya home girl is a trick
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 02:15:43 PM »
MacKay says Stronach's departure left him deeply hurt: 'It tries your soul.'

LORNE, N.S. (CP) - Sounding more like a spurned suitor on The Bachelorette than a political heavyweight, Peter MacKay said Wednesday his heart has been "a little banged up" by Belinda Stronach, his high-profile squeeze and former caucus mate.

Speaking publicly for the first time since Stronach announced her defection to the ruling Liberals, the deputy Conservative leader told reporters he has been hurt deeply by the events of this week.

"It tries your soul," a subdued MacKay said as he stood next to a potato patch on his father's farm in northern Nova Scotia.

MacKay said he hadn't slept since learning after midnight Monday that Stronach, who he began seeing a few months ago, had quit the Conservatives to become a Liberal cabinet minister.

When asked if he had broken off his relationship with the Ontario MP and car-parts heiress, he said: "I haven't talked to her. That part of this is deeply hurtful and deeply personal. We'll see what happens."

MacKay was noticeably absent from Parliament on Tuesday when Stronach appeared at a news conference with Prime Minister Paul Martin to announce her surprise defection.

The 39-year-old MP said he came home to his riding of Central Nova to "clear my head."

"I'm a little cut up, my heart's a little aching," he said, frequently glancing at the ground and speaking just above a whisper. "But, you know, I'll get through this."

Stronach, a former Conservative leadership candidate, said her decision to leave the party was necessary because she no longer feels comfortable with the leadership of Stephen Harper.

She also said the party's decision to join forces with the separatist Bloc Quebecois in trying to bring down the government in Thursday's budget vote isn't good for the country.

MacKay insisted Stronach's departure would have little impact on the party.

"It means nothing because there are plenty of people in the party who share the view you must be a modern, inclusive, national political force," he said. 'It's a very minor setback in the grand scheme of things"

Despite Stronach's assertion that Harper isn't sensitive to certain regions of the country, MacKay said he remained comfortable with the party, saying there is plenty of room for moderate MPs.

MacKay and Stronach were viewed as Ottawa's latest power couple after going public with their romance in January.

"Suffice it to say I'm very happy and quite smitten," MacKay admitted at the time. "Belinda is just a terrific person and we're getting along famously."

On Wednesday, a clearly despondent MacKay said he just wants to move on.

"I'd rather just leave the personal side of this to people I trust and care about and I'll just get on with my job," he said. "That means working with my caucus, my colleagues, my party and my leader."

MacKay, who drew several deep sighs during the course of the interview, said he didn't see Stronach's defection coming.

He said he would return to Ottawa on time for the budget vote.

MacKay is the son of Elmer MacKay, a cabinet minister in the Conservative governments of Brian Mulroney in the 1980s. He was first elected to Parliament in 1997 and quickly established himself as a future Conservative star.

He was elected leader of the former Progressive Conservative party in May 2003, then orchestrated a deal to merge the party with the old Canadian Alliance.

LMFAO...... ;D

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 04:23:24 PM »
I wrote about this on my MSN blog.

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1116339348919_111748548?hub=topstories

Disgusting. After spending the last year ripping the Liberals for their poor US relations of trade, she joins them. Obviously ambition for a power position in the Liberals is all she's after. Too bad for you when we win the next election you self centred spoon fed princess. Like Preston Manning said, if Red Tories want to join the Liberals, so be it. That's where they belong anyways.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 07:04:30 PM »
LMAO at McKay at his dads potato farm. 

I'm not mad at her.  If that's how she feels, then so be it.  I just can't get over how much of a bitch McKay is.  hahaha.  I personally don't like Harper either.  And I really really doubt that the conservatives will win an election with him as the leader. 

My brother just told me something about a new PC party too.  Progessive Canadians I think it's called.  They just split off the conservatives.  The party is falling apart (again).

I'm starting to feel like I don't have a party to support anymore.  If James Moore wasn't my MP, I'd probably just spoil the ballot in the next elction.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 02:35:21 PM »
The Conservatives won't win an election no matter who's thier leader.  It's sad but true.  I'm not the biggest Harper fan either but he's clearly the best choice available.  I'm starting to think that Martin is worse than Chretien and I can't take Layton serioiusly for a second. 
I don't think there is anything that could happen that could make Martin lose the next election.