Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 5995 times)

mauzip

Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 09:08:41 AM »
what i wonder is, why do all gay guys have that same gay voice..., my friend's brother just came out and when he was little, he did fruity things, but he never had the homo voice until he came out...

that's one thing so show that society is to blame and it's not all genetics

when push comes to shove, faggots i can live with, theyre still human, but what i cant stand is dudes trying to talk like women, walking like women etc. to me thats fake punk shit, i hate proud faggots, that walk the streets screaming their gay like theyre better than everyone else.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 11:45:55 AM »
what i wonder is, why do all gay guys have that same gay voice..., my friend's brother just came out and when he was little, he did fruity things, but he never had the homo voice until he came out...

that's one thing so show that society is to blame and it's not all genetics

Yeah, I agree. 

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 01:01:36 PM »
as your personaly advisor and mentor i suggest what you got to do is slowly introduce him to hip-hop, when he's passed out sneak in his room and play some 'Strait outta Compton' on low volume... this is the most serious case i've ever encountered, he needs the raw shit...

good luck.

I figured his brother would have got him out of it cause he listens to heavy metal and alternative rock. Somthing needs to happen though. He tried bringing that shit in to my car one time when I was taking him to McDonald's. I almost threw it out the window, but instead I popped in Death Certificate and turned the volume all the way up. I think he just needs to see more naked women. If that doesn't work, maybe a good blow to the head will snap him out of it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 01:32:14 PM »
Those flamboyant muthafuckaz are ridiculous. I don't care if your gay or straight, don't make it anybody's business and everyone will be happy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »
as your personaly advisor and mentor i suggest what you got to do is slowly introduce him to hip-hop, when he's passed out sneak in his room and play some 'Strait outta Compton' on low volume... this is the most serious case i've ever encountered, he needs the raw shit...

good luck.

I figured his brother would have got him out of it cause he listens to heavy metal and alternative rock. Somthing needs to happen though. He tried bringing that shit in to my car one time when I was taking him to McDonald's. I almost threw it out the window, but instead I popped in Death Certificate and turned the volume all the way up. I think he just needs to see more naked women. If that doesn't work, maybe a good blow to the head will snap him out of it.

LOL

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 01:41:27 PM »
Those flamboyant muthafuckaz are ridiculous. I don't care if your gay or straight, don't make it anybody's business and everyone will be happy.

amen

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 05:42:37 PM »
Some things in my mind

1. Why is it always "better" to be born with it

2. I bet there are few people who seriously hate gay ppl who dont push it. What some people dont like is gay people suckin each others dicks in public.. not even because they enjoy it.. but because they want to make a political statement, meaning that they want to express that they have the "right" to do it.. yaknowwhatImean?

3. According to a LOT of statistics, there are way more gay ppl than one expects. Are those stats plain wrong, OR are there many gay/bi men who repress their real feelings?

4. @titlepost: I think you can have it both ways. Same with woman preforations. It can be a gene thing that you like brown hair more than blond hair, but it can also be a psychological thing because of media, traumatic events in your childhood, etc.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2005, 03:06:39 PM »
i think it can be either like sum peeps born wiv dicks n fannys nah mean so i think some dudes is born with a lil bit ov bitch in em but also i think most ov them just like dun been abused or some shit like that
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 09:07:13 AM »
doesn't say shit, when i was 8/10 i listend to the backstreet boys THANK GOD I LISTEN TO RAP NOW !

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2005, 11:54:15 AM »
i seen two male dogs fucking each other
fuck faggots tho, sucking dick and shit is stright up gay!

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 01:19:46 PM »
sucking dick and shit is stright up gay!

lol really?

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2005, 02:23:54 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA this has become a gay bashing thread

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 09:39:37 PM »
http://www.cpixel.com/other/bisexual_bs.asp

This is a good read about this topic

Diabolical

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2005, 01:15:31 PM »
^yeah that was true there is loads of girls calling themselves bi now.

Lol at the gay bashers, sure you guys arnt trying to tell us something?

I used to listen to the spice girls when i was 8, whats the big deal, rap is even gayer than Britney Spears. Im glad i listen to Metal.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2005, 01:52:42 PM »
^yeah that was true there is loads of girls calling themselves bi now.

Lol at the gay bashers, sure you guys arnt trying to tell us something?

I used to listen to the spice girls when i was 8, whats the big deal, rap is even gayer than Britney Spears. Im glad i listen to Metal.

You even more gayer then elton john.