Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6007 times)

coola

Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #150 on: February 01, 2006, 10:01:52 AM »
i'll grow the fuck up when you stop being a queer, faggot. i was just saying how poof's affect me.

i despise judgemental people like-wise, and i also despise queer ass faggots that are fucked in the head that put themselves above women.

There is truly nothing less pathetic than allowing others to control your emotions.  And how am I putting myself above women?!  I respect women, where are you getting all this from.

And how can you despise judgmental people if you yourself are judgemental?!

Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.  But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

No, you're the one that got yourself into this acting like you're smarter and better than everyone on here because you're gay. Just because some other fag told you that being gay is alright with god, it doesn't mean its true nor you can come in here and probably other places trying to say were all fucked up because noone here is gay.

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Lol!!  I'm atheist, so God doesn't exist to me, and I certainly don't seek the approval of things that don't exist, much less those that do exist.  And I'm bisexual -- and please tell me where I posted anything say that I don't like people who are straight.  My best friends are straight.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES... which is why I ask that you respect my life choices like I respect yours.

And please, "ban me"?!  On what grounds - that I'm trying to act somewhat educated in a thred where illiterate posters can't manage to say too words without a "fag"...  ::)
you muthafuckas kill me with that bi shit....you either lick balls or not.and you my friend is a ball licking fag,point blank.....make up your mind lady.

i been saying this for the longest of times... bi's are the worst, they carry the most s.t.i's, and they pass it on to our women ! dirty bastards.

mauzip

« Reply #151 on: February 01, 2006, 10:07:03 AM »
i'll grow the fuck up when you stop being a queer, faggot. i was just saying how poof's affect me.

i despise judgemental people like-wise, and i also despise queer ass faggots that are fucked in the head that put themselves above women.

There is truly nothing less pathetic than allowing others to control your emotions.  And how am I putting myself above women?!  I respect women, where are you getting all this from.

Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.  But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

No, you're the one that got yourself into this acting like you're smarter and better than everyone on here because you're gay. Just because some other fag told you that being gay is alright with god, it doesn't mean its true nor you can come in here and probably other places trying to say were all fucked up because noone here is gay.

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Lol!!  I'm atheist, so God doesn't exist to me, and I certainly don't seek the approval of things that don't exist, much less those that do exist.  And I'm bisexual -- and please tell me where I posted anything say that I don't like people who are straight.  My best friends are straight.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES... which is why I ask that you respect my life choices like I respect yours.

And please, "ban me"?!  On what grounds - that I'm trying to act somewhat educated in a thred where illiterate posters can't manage to say too words without a "fag"...  ::)
you muthafuckas kill me with that bi shit....you either lick balls or not.and you my friend is a ball licking fag,point blank.....make up your mind lady.

i been saying this for the longest of times... bi's are the worst, they carry the most s.t.i's, and they pass it on to our women ! dirty bastards.

but when your girl'd be bi you'd love it, wouldn't you? :loco:

coola

« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2006, 10:09:05 AM »

well ofcourse... but a girl doesnt insert a penis into an ass-hole...

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2006, 02:19:40 PM »
MALE bisexuality does not exist, psychologists in the US have claimed.

A new study concludes that the large majority of men purporting to be bisexual are actually gay, while the rest are more likely to be heterosexual.

Senior author Michael Bailey, from Northwestern University in Chicago, said: "Bisexual male behaviour certainly exists, but the study suggests that a bisexual orientation, an actual sexual preference for both men and women, does not exist in men. If such men exist, they are certainly very rare and we didn't find them."

Researchers recruited 101 young adult men, 33 identifying themselves as bisexual, 30 straight and 38 homosexual.

They were questioned at length about their sexuality before being seated alone in a laboratory to watch erotic films while their arousal levels were monitored by a sensor.

Gay men were aroused by images of men, while heterosexual men were aroused by women. But psychologists said those claiming to be bisexual were only aroused by one or the other - 75per cent by men and the rest by women.

Dr Bailey said some men claim to be bisexual as it is easier than admitting to being gay, while others might consider it some kind of achievement and be proud to swing both ways.

Source

coola

« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2006, 11:35:06 PM »
while others might consider it some kind of achievement and be proud to swing both ways.

damn poofs.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2006, 12:47:53 AM »

well ofcourse... but a girl doesnt insert a penis into an ass-hole...
true dat.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

dexter

« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2006, 09:36:41 AM »
true  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »
1.Bi-sexuality exists...In ones mind. Just like homosexuality exists...In ones mind. And just like heterosexuality exists...In ones mind.
2.I am pretty convinced that Indie Visual is an alias of some poster on WCC who doesn't wanna reveal himself as a bisexual. Don't know if ya'll care to check that out.

coola

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2006, 01:51:51 AM »
^ lol nah... dont care really... but there are how many active posters ? theres goto be atleast a few closet homo's... hip-hop just isnt homo territory, go listen to trance or happy hard-core if you gay...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2006, 10:37:39 AM »
LOL...We should have it checked anyways...I have a few names in mind who I think Psycreate should look into.

coola

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2006, 03:10:54 PM »
LMAO you'd be like homer, on doomsday when they show on tv all the gay celebraties you'd be writing that shot down  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2006, 04:03:48 PM »
LOL...We should have it checked anyways...I have a few names in mind who I think Psycreate should look into.

ahahaha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2006, 02:45:17 PM »
My brother is gay and I would have to agree with you in some ways but disaggree with others.  I beleive homosexuality is something you're born with and cannot be changed.  He grew up in the same exact environment I did and I came out straight.  My mom suffered from erratic hormonal imbalances when she was pregnant with him, and that possibly could have something to do with it, but if that were the case it wouldn't be a case of genes but rather a defect or abnormalty during fetal development.  His environment had alot to do with it in terms of personality, so in that area you are correct.  He became very flamboyant in high school due to the crowed he hung around with, they were very out and very flamboyant.  In some cases at my highshool it was fashionable to be gay or bi, it's that martyr complex.  I know my brother isn't like that because there were definite signs as early as elementary school or so my father says.  It's hard to know exactly waht makes someone gay.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »
How can it be natural? I mean, there is a penis and a vagina. It's meant to go inside the vagina and plant the sperm. THAT is natural. You can't fucking fertilize with two dicks, it's common sense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2006, 06:30:26 PM »
How can it be natural? I mean, there is a penis and a vagina. It's meant to go inside the vagina and plant the sperm. THAT is natural. You can't fucking fertilize with two dicks, it's common sense.

Not just the fact that they can't procreate. Ask any doctor. He'll tell you that an asshole isn't built for having a dick in it. The muscle tissue is too weak and it tears easily. Anyone who wants to say it's a natural act is a fucking idiot. Why else do you need all that lube, there's an increased chance of infection and disease, etc.

I got no problem with gays but come on, don't try to act like we're all idiots here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE