Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 2969 times)

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 01:19:46 PM »
sucking dick and shit is stright up gay!

lol really?

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2005, 02:23:54 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA this has become a gay bashing thread

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 09:39:37 PM »
http://www.cpixel.com/other/bisexual_bs.asp

This is a good read about this topic

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2005, 01:15:31 PM »
^yeah that was true there is loads of girls calling themselves bi now.

Lol at the gay bashers, sure you guys arnt trying to tell us something?

I used to listen to the spice girls when i was 8, whats the big deal, rap is even gayer than Britney Spears. Im glad i listen to Metal.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2005, 01:52:42 PM »
^yeah that was true there is loads of girls calling themselves bi now.

Lol at the gay bashers, sure you guys arnt trying to tell us something?

I used to listen to the spice girls when i was 8, whats the big deal, rap is even gayer than Britney Spears. Im glad i listen to Metal.

You even more gayer then elton john.

mauzip

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2005, 02:02:15 PM »

Your grammar is tighter than a bowl of grits.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »
I dono what kind of rap you listen to but rap is not gayer than britney spears, and metal is stright up gay!

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2005, 02:16:23 PM »
So what metal bands do you know then eh? Linkin Park isnt metal, mate.   

Suga Foot

• Hennessy Chaser
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2005, 02:26:26 PM »
One man calling another man "mate" is gay.  lol

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2005, 02:34:24 PM »
It was sarcasm.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2005, 09:52:10 AM »
The ones that wear make up and tight clothes....Just like bitches!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2005, 04:44:29 PM »

Your grammar is tighter than a bowl of grits.

ABN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2005, 09:46:54 AM »
i have no idea but this whole shit about turning out gay just coz you grew up without your father sounds retarted. like 80% of the people i grew up with didn´t have no father figure in their life and none of them are queers so that argument doesn´t really hold any weight.

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2005, 10:26:47 AM »
i have no idea but this whole shit about turning out gay just coz you grew up without your father sounds retarted. like 80% of the people i grew up with didn´t have no father figure in their life and none of them are queers so that argument doesn´t really hold any weight.

You're right more often than not people who grow up without their fathers turn out fine. It's the relationship that you have with him though that can affect you. If you are an insecure, weak minded person to begin with, a lack of a strong father figure can hurt you. You're friends however, are probably regular guys who learned to grow up with the struggle, not like some queer complaining cause daddy never came to his piano recitals as a little boy and that made him hate men.

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2005, 11:09:50 AM »
The ones that wear make up and tight clothes....Just like bitches!

Well none of that is metal, that would be goth or emo.

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 11:44:04 AM »
Being gay is a decision, if these faggots are so proud to be that way why are they trying to justify their shit. That shit really pisses me off man.

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:06 AM »
Being gay is a decision, if these faggots are so proud to be that way why are they trying to justify their shit. That shit really pisses me off man.

i dont know if they do decide... some people have killed themselves coz they realised they homo...

i know some dude that was crying to this girl i knew coz he didnt want to be gay  :-\

so i kinda feel sorry for them...

is there a relationship between child molesters and fags ?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 03:56:18 AM by Captain »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:43 PM »
ye nobody cares wat i have to say, and maybe 1 day ill read all the posts here, but truthfully, i beleive you arent born gay, but its something that happens at borth or childhood that leads you to it,....

'EclipZe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2005, 03:46:13 AM »
Then my cousin, who is like 4, listens to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all day along. He dances like a fruit to them too. So I have a hunch he'll turn out gay too.

switch those cds wit some rap and get him out of that shit while hes still young lol

lmao i listened to the backstreet boys till the age of 12, then to limp bizkit and thank GOD I started listening to methodman, redman and dr.dre after that ! and after that only urban  8) and im no fag.

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2005, 04:38:09 AM »
Then my cousin, who is like 4, listens to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all day along. He dances like a fruit to them too. So I have a hunch he'll turn out gay too.

switch those cds wit some rap and get him out of that shit while hes still young lol

lmao i listened to the backstreet boys till the age of 12, then to limp bizkit and thank GOD I started listening to methodman, redman and dr.dre after that ! and after that only urban  8) and im no fag.

yes but you have foundations of a fag boy...

'EclipZe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2005, 04:59:49 AM »
^true. but i could resist it  8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2005, 02:29:10 AM »
most people seem to be gay when there is no dad in the family...

where would u get that from?? That only makes sense if the reason theres no dad...is because theres two moms....

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2005, 02:42:23 AM »
I got in an argument with some girl the other day about whether homosexuality is psychological or something you're born with. The bitch wanted to defend her brother and was really pressing that it is something that you are born with. I'm for the argument that yes, some people are born homosexual, but the majority of homosexuals arrived at their preference through psychological development. I checked it out further and it seems gay people are really opposed to psychology and insist it is something you are born with. I brought up the example of men in prison who turn submissive or rape. The girl wasn't hearing it though. Are gay people just so ashamed of their own mental development that led them to be homo that they deny it? I'm wondering if there's anyone who's got an intelligent perspective or knows a gay person who agrees with the mental development theory.

The prison example is a bad one though man. People are animals, period. And sexual urges are almost like hunger for people. Like any other animal. So the natural sexual urge that a man has for a woman cant be just surpressed or not fed, or it will manifest into something else. Those doods in prison dont necessarily turn gay. They just cant control the urge....kinda like Catholic priests n shit lol.

As for whether youre born gay or not. Shittt...who knows. I kinda think youre born with the shit. I mean, everything you LEARN as a kid is about a man and a woman. But most kids dont really understand sexuality until they get a little older so its hard to know whether or not a 3 yr old kid is gay or strait. I mean, i seen some pretty gay ass lookin 2 yr olds before lol. But theyre two...everything they do looks funny. So how would you know?

One question i have. If people ARE born gay, why does it seem so much more common now? Is it really more common? Or are gay people just out in the open more and dont hide the shit now? Cus if youre born gay, then it would have been common since the beginning of man. I know its always been around, but it wouldnt make sense for there to be a BIGGER percentage of gay people now....then there were 150 yrs ago u know? So any gay people on the board could probably answer that. Where Siavash at anyways?  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2005, 02:51:36 AM »
I got in an argument with some girl the other day about whether homosexuality is psychological or something you're born with. The bitch wanted to defend her brother and was really pressing that it is something that you are born with. I'm for the argument that yes, some people are born homosexual, but the majority of homosexuals arrived at their preference through psychological development. I checked it out further and it seems gay people are really opposed to psychology and insist it is something you are born with. I brought up the example of men in prison who turn submissive or rape. The girl wasn't hearing it though. Are gay people just so ashamed of their own mental development that led them to be homo that they deny it? I'm wondering if there's anyone who's got an intelligent perspective or knows a gay person who agrees with the mental development theory.

One question i have. If people ARE born gay, why does it seem so much more common now? Is it really more common? Or are gay people just out in the open more and dont hide the shit now? Cus if youre born gay, then it would have been common since the beginning of man. I know its always been around, but it wouldnt make sense for there to be a BIGGER percentage of gay people now....then there were 150 yrs ago u know? So any gay people on the board could probably answer that. Where Siavash at anyways? ;D
yup.....ive grown accustomed to living around gay people now, its like a natural thing now. me being somewhat religious i kinda see the bad in it, but fuck, so many gay people, what can u do about it? they dont really bother me, just let them do their own thing, as long as they dont bother me, i myself cannot wipe out the entire gay population.

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2005, 06:17:34 AM »
most people seem to be gay when there is no dad in the family...

where would u get that from?? That only makes sense if the reason theres no dad...is because theres two moms....

my theory is they look for love in a man (father son love), and confuse it for homo-sexuality...

and the comment you made about prison gays... what about the ones that go in strait, then come out gay ?

fuck that man, if i went to prison i would supress my urges, there is no way i would fuck a man, or let another man fuck me.