Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6002 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2006, 09:19:26 AM »
Just imagine the whole world being gay. The human race would extinct. Thats why its wrong.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »
Just imagine the whole world being gay. The human race would extinct. Thats why its wrong.

Actually, this dude is telling the thruth. The meaning of life is to multiply, produce offsrping. Homosexuality is something that prevents people from producing offspring. And there are cases of homosexuality in nature, but if it was more benificial than being straight, there wouldl only be homosexuals left. Reproductive organs evolved to create offspring, and didnt evolve for homosexuality. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
When will people realize that EVERYTHINGS in our minds...

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2006, 03:07:15 PM »

Actually, this dude is telling the thruth. The meaning of life is to multiply, produce offsrping. Homosexuality is something that prevents people from producing offspring. And there are cases of homosexuality in nature, but if it was more benificial than being straight, there wouldl only be homosexuals left. Reproductive organs evolved to create offspring, and didnt evolve for homosexuality. 

Actaully, you are wrong.  If the meaning to life is to multiply and produce offspring, than everything other than sex and raising children is meaningless -- like music, art, poetry, self-expression.  Are you going to argue that because this is a distraction from what you perceive to be humankind's main goal, that it is meaningless?  And furthermore, is the purpose of humankind is to produce babies... what is the goal it is trying to acheive?  A high population?  How is that important?

Also, homosexuality will never be widespread.  Statistics lie, there are far fewer homosexual people than what we have been led to believe (that 1 out of 10 people are gay... completely wrong).  One reason why homosexuality is percevering in our society could be that there is a homosexuality gene.  If it exists, the gene would be a mutation and 100% natural (natural meanings "occuring in nature" and homosexuliality occurs in huma beings and in animals)... and the only way this gene would be surviving is if it was being passed on through heterosexual sex wherein one member participating was homosexual.  These "de-gayifying" centers could actually be helping to spread homosexuality!  Haha!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2006, 03:09:05 PM »
Are you gay?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »

Ass Man

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »
im a lesbian prop me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
^^LOL@Captain Spaulding

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2006, 05:23:38 PM »

coola

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2006, 03:07:47 AM »
Are you gay?

Naw, my sister is.

Oh yeah, and I'm bisexual.  Forgot that lol.

:camp:

the first out of closet dubcc'er !!!

pS: why would you fuck a man's ass, when you can just get puss ? or if not satisfied with that, why not fuck a womans ass ??
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 03:11:41 AM by Chief »

mauzip

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 05:33:19 AM »
^^maybe he likes to suck dick too

Trauma-san

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2006, 06:38:22 AM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

Look, it's obvious that the natural state of things is for men and women to have sex and raise children.  THE PURPOSE OF LIFE is to raise children.  I thought people had figured that out by now?  Nearly every religion believes that.  I guess if you're athiest and hate children, maybe it's diffrent for you.

LOL @ the young minds who can't reconcile having a good life with raising children.  How can you be so fucking stupid that you say "Well then everything but raising children is meaningless".  NO, the human species is intelligent enough to juggle thousands of things, and we're also (some of us) intelligent enough to gain our pleasure out of helping others (including our children).  A well balanced life includes all of those things. 

Like the guy above said, Homosexuality is deviant behavior, with the definition of deviant as "different than the norm".  It is not normal to be a homosexual.  It's not evil, either, though in my opinion.  It's my honest opinion that most people are gay because of traumatic childhoods, and one of the problems they end up with are homosexual tendencies, whereas the rest of us have our own problems.  Nobody's going to hell because they have problems in their lives.  It's only when those problems harm others that you run into someone who needs help.  I'm not God but I can tell, with my weak, sub-god, humanly mind that it wouldn't be fair to send a queer to hell just because he's queer.  He's not hurting anybody.  At worst, I would describe a homosexual as someone who failed to meet their full potential, because they were unable to continue their bloodline after their death.  I guess in that sense, they would be on the same level as someone who chose not to have children, or who never married, or whatever.  It's not evil, it's just unrealized potential. 

Then the flip side is, that small percentage that are 'born gay'.  I'm not entirely sure that's possible, but lets just decide for arugments sake that it is, to appease those who say "I never chose to be gay!".  You were born gay, o.k.  It's still not normal behavior.  If you're born with 1 eye, that's not normal.  that's a birth defect.  Now someone who's born with 1 eye would at no fault of their own be different from the rest of the world, and througout their life, they would suffer pain and humiliation as the result of that birth defect.  I'm not saying that's right... I'm just saying that's how things are.  Homosexuals born gay suffer the same humiliation. 

As long as nobody's discriminating against someone because of their sexual preferences (and I don't believe most people do!) then what's the problem? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2006, 06:46:36 AM »
i think one issue is how people view themselves and spirituality.  if you have people that believe in things like karma and reincarnation, the notion that people are already bringing a certain disposition with them into this world is easier to accept.  modern christianity tends to shun that sort of notion, and as a result you have people believing that life starts completely at conception with a clean slate.  well if you are starting with a clean slate you get stuck trying to explain sexuality and have to blame it on a gene or nurturing.  if you believe that people have lived past lives that can subtly influence their current lives, it becomes a little easier to accept the notion that sexuality and criminality and violence are traits that people have inbred within themselves over time, possibly over several lifetimes.

I agree with most of what you said, but I think your'e drawing too big of a line between eastern religions and Christianity.  ALL religions are very, very, very much alike, including Christianity.  While most Christians don't believe in reincarnation, they do, mostly, believe in a life before birth in Heaven.  Most Christians (it's my experience) believe that we existed with God before earth, and were sent down here as fully developed souls to be born as children.  So your same theory about religion/homosexuality holds true for Christianity as well. 

mauzip

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

Look, it's obvious that the natural state of things is for men and women to have sex and raise children.  THE PURPOSE OF LIFE is to raise children.  I thought people had figured that out by now?  Nearly every religion believes that.  I guess if you're athiest and hate children, maybe it's diffrent for you.

LOL @ the young minds who can't reconcile having a good life with raising children.  How can you be so fucking stupid that you say "Well then everything but raising children is meaningless".  NO, the human species is intelligent enough to juggle thousands of things, and we're also (some of us) intelligent enough to gain our pleasure out of helping others (including our children).  A well balanced life includes all of those things. 

Like the guy above said, Homosexuality is deviant behavior, with the definition of deviant as "different than the norm".  It is not normal to be a homosexual.  It's not evil, either, though in my opinion.  It's my honest opinion that most people are gay because of traumatic childhoods, and one of the problems they end up with are homosexual tendencies, whereas the rest of us have our own problems.  Nobody's going to hell because they have problems in their lives.  It's only when those problems harm others that you run into someone who needs help.  I'm not God but I can tell, with my weak, sub-god, humanly mind that it wouldn't be fair to send a queer to hell just because he's queer.  He's not hurting anybody.  At worst, I would describe a homosexual as someone who failed to meet their full potential, because they were unable to continue their bloodline after their death.  I guess in that sense, they would be on the same level as someone who chose not to have children, or who never married, or whatever.  It's not evil, it's just unrealized potential. 

Then the flip side is, that small percentage that are 'born gay'.  I'm not entirely sure that's possible, but lets just decide for arugments sake that it is, to appease those who say "I never chose to be gay!".  You were born gay, o.k.  It's still not normal behavior.  If you're born with 1 eye, that's not normal.  that's a birth defect.  Now someone who's born with 1 eye would at no fault of their own be different from the rest of the world, and througout their life, they would suffer pain and humiliation as the result of that birth defect.  I'm not saying that's right... I'm just saying that's how things are.  Homosexuals born gay suffer the same humiliation. 

As long as nobody's discriminating against someone because of their sexual preferences (and I don't believe most people do!) then what's the problem? 

Whatever it is though.. why would someone choose to be gay? I can't think of any advantages for gay people ::)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2006, 06:46:40 AM »
^ Maybe he's a girl.

Whatever it is though.. why would someone choose to be gay? I can't think of any advantages for gay people ::)

ITs because they are fucked up it the mind. And they dont realise that its wrong.