Author Topic: What kind of scary stuff........  (Read 475 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
What kind of scary stuff........
« on: July 31, 2002, 07:05:24 PM »
;D

This has probably been asked before but what kind of supernatural stuff have you guys experienced?????

Here are some of my experiences
1. For some reason, I always wake up like a second before all big earthquakes. I wake up and all of a sudden the earthquake starts. This has happened to me like 5 times during the earthquakes that happen at night.

2. I too see visions in my dreams(places) and then in real life I have dejavu's about these places. Like I have been here before.

3. Our house will forever be haunted. Holy water,prayers nothing works. A real life witch used to live in our house, she had a spell on my dad and I ain't lying. Anyway they broke up cause she put a spell on some poor guy that ways 25 years younger than her. She left all her stuff behind. Black candles, candles in the shape of people, of course ouija boards, weird containers and shit.

Many hauntings have happened in our house. Footsteps, dishes falling in the kitchen, pictures on the wall nailed with nails moving up and down, voices calling out, flashes of light etc....

During the holy weeks twice I have seen a sphere of light pass right in front of me. One time our television was on and I was trying to look for the remote control. I yelled out "where is that stupid remote control so I could turn this damn tv off". Next thing you know it turned off right in front of my face. I checked and it was still plugged in. Something turned it off. In fact right when I am on this computer at night and every1 is asleep I always hear our front door being banged hard or noises in the kitchen that only a person would make. Just last week I was laying on my brothers bed and all of a sudden I hear a walkie talkie (my little brother has one) right in front of me. I search and nothing, that freaked me out.

During easter my whole family went out to the park and shit but I stayed home to see the Laker game, anyway my little brother has this toy operated dog that only turn on if you touch it. It barks and moves. Well I was watching the game in the living room and all of a sudden it turned on. I went and checked and not only was it off, the on switch was off meaning it was impossible that it would have turned on.

Also the bed in this room (computer/bathroom) must be haunted cause thats where I heard this walkie talkie sound and if your quiet you could clearly hear somebody getting in bed.

Damn Iam stopping here but I could write a novel. For the peeps in southern cali that want to experience the real thing, Get at me and you could sleepover in our computer/bathroom. Nobody sleeps there cause my brother is scared to death at all the stuff u hear. ;D

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sub-Z

Re: What kind of scary stuff........
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 07:18:10 PM »
dammit tell me more,that stuffs dope

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 07:33:58 PM »
damn ill finish readin it 2morrow since im all alone right now  ;D

but this also happens once in a while to me

I  see visions in my dreams(places) and then in real life I have dejavu's about these places. Like I have been there before.  

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 07:38:22 PM »
Dejavu always happens to me, its really freaky because you experienced the same thing twice, once through drem and once for real.

I told Doggy this before. When I was 6 or 7 I would see images of translucent people in my bedroom. It happened for like 6 months. The strange thing about them was you could see their bodies but their faces were always too blurry. They would never talk or move though. It would usually be an image of my grandma sitting in my chair looking towards me. I used to share rooms with her and she was sleeping under me in the lower bunk (I heard her snorin so I know)

I used ot be so scared that I began to sleep with my head facing the wall, so I wouldn't have to see those people. Til this day I sleep like that lol.

Anyways, I looked up one day and there was a man that looked like my dead grandpa floating over me. After I saw that I couldn't hang anymore. I was told to pray about it so I did. After I prayed, they never came back again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 07:40:26 PM »
mind games...

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 09:11:11 PM »
Deja Vu's are actually because the small half of the brain sees the place before the bigger part (the bigger part is supposed to be first), and then the person can't tell if he's been here before or not. It's actually a matter of splitseconds.

Anyways,,, i have these loud banging noises in the corner of my room, like someone is hitting metal with a baseball bat, my closet actually shakes when the noise comes. Its only at night after 12, and if i count down from 10 or so the noise comes at 0. But im getting tired of it so i always tell it to fuck off... that either makes it worse or it dissapears

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 09:20:47 PM »

I told Doggy this before. When I was 6 or 7 I would see images of translucent people in my bedroom. It happened for like 6 months. The strange thing about them was you could see their bodies but their faces were always too blurry. They would never talk or move though. It would usually be an image of my grandma sitting in my chair looking towards me. I used to share rooms with her and she was sleeping under me in the lower bunk (I heard her snorin so I know)

yes he did tell me

and man, ghosts, spirits, angels, demons or whatever you wanna call it have been fuckin with me and my brother since lil kids, at our old house this one time, oh  yeah i told sikotic this, i wake up and go for water and i see my brother standin and glowing, so i try to talk to him and he doesnt talk or move, i get scared and go back in the room and i see my brother sleepin in there, i was so freaked out.

and many other times i hear rocks and shit bein thrown outside my room like at 3am, and sometimes i see lights flash in front of me, or like sometimes at night in the dark i feel like someones touchin my shoulder or right behind me and follwoing me, i get all paranoid. and when i was younger the more shit happend now they dont fuck with me as much,

and somethin to this day that still happens, is i get messages through my dreams, and if i follow it somethin good happens and i get reminded rigth before, and somtimes i just talk without knowin what im sayin, its like a spirit is talkin for me. i can go on forever.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 09:23:54 PM »
thats some crazy experiences....but damn THeOne...u got al otta stuff goin on in ur house..sounds crazy man

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 09:25:53 PM »
hey flip dogg that story about your bro glowing and shit and then when you go back in your room he is there that is some really scarry shit

ROCCY

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 09:44:23 PM »
I dunno nothing wierd happens at my house, Except Bangings and footsteps on the roof, thats what freaks me out, and its on top of my room shit, but its not too freaky I used to be scared when we first moved in here, but not no more used to it. but this is freaky listen up when I Think about someone/something/some place. the next day I either see the same person I was thinking about or do the thing I was thinking about, or go to the place I was thinking about, I got no fucking idea how I do that, but I can guess/think of shit before it happening peace..

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2002, 10:17:07 PM »
when i was like 8 or 9 i had a dream about my dad becomin paralyzed.  3 years later he became paralyzed  i never seen any ghost cept maybe once when i was like 6.  my tooth came out so i put my tooth under for tha tooth fairy.  i couldnt sleep that night so im staring out tha window,  an i see this bright white light so i start freakin tha fuck out cuz im see all these weird lights in my room an shit.  i was buggin.  when i was 10 i had a dream this guy broke into my house an kille my mom,  bro,  an sis.  so he come towards me an i threw a fig newton at him,  he stabbed me in tha chest.  i woke up an right where i was stabbed in my dream i had this weird tinggiling senstation.  this is tha best tho.  when i was a lil kid danny deviots head would appear in all my dreams.  It was like some1 ripped it off of him so it had  blood an shit hanging off of it.  he would talk to me.  at first it was like alright but than as time went on i was freakin out.  so in one dream i was at my cousins house payin baseball in his kitchen an open tha cabinet up an there is his head.  so he starts talkin shit,  i took his head an threw it in tha ceiling fan.  his head got teared to shreads.  after that he never appeared in any of my dreams.  i heard dreams only last for 3-5 seconds an it also signifys (spellin has 2 be off on that) that your about 2 wake up

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 05:43:27 AM »
Overseer Pic is pretty scary.

Are you guys sure you didn't eat mushrooms or acid when you saw this stuff?

bez

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 06:41:11 AM »
DAM SOME SCARY SHIT THERE GUYS, DAM.

lbc213

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 07:23:46 AM »
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Well damn  :o, I m not feelin very safe right now *looks around*

lol

Nah 4 real, this is some crazy stuff  :o

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2002, 09:53:17 AM »
when I Think about someone/something/some place. the next day I either see the same person I was thinking about or do the thing I was thinking about, or go to the place I was thinking about, I got no fucking idea how I do that, but I can guess/think of shit before it happening peace..

yea happens to me all the time. i think about people that i havent seen for months and you can bet that i see them the next day. somethng else, not scary but weird, i read words in the newspaper or the net and i hear those words on tv or radio at the same fuckin time i read it, that happens to me like 3 times every single day.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network