Author Topic: What kind of scary stuff........  (Read 476 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What kind of scary stuff........
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 10:00:25 AM »
Overseer Pic is pretty scary.

Are you guys sure you didn't eat mushrooms or acid when you saw this stuff?

Nah, when I was 6 or 7, the only kind of mushrooms I knew about where the ones on my pizza.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 10:06:12 AM »

yea happens to me all the time. i think about people that i havent seen for months and you can bet that i see them the next day. somethng else, not scary but weird, i read words in the newspaper or the net and i hear those words on tv or radio at the same fuckin time i read it, that happens to me like 3 times every single day.

Exactly, Exccept It happens to be every day  :-/

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2002, 10:16:34 AM »
DAM SOME SCARY SHIT THERE GUYS, DAM.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2002, 12:50:15 PM »
so he come towards me an i threw a fig newton at him,  he stabbed me in tha chest.

LMAO@Fig Newton...Oh, and LMAO@Danny Devitos head...hahhahahahha

Oh, when I was a little kid, i was sick one night, sleeping in my bed, and I see my mom coming in my room, and I hear her talking, and than i responded, and she disapeared or something...Crazy shit...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 12:54:00 PM »
Oh, when I was a little kid, i was sick one night, sleeping in my bed, and I see my mom coming in my room, and I hear her talking, and than i responded, and she disapeared or something...Crazy shit...

sometimes when you get sick you get delusional and shit.  It happens to me anyway when I get really sick and I am trying to sleep.  Sometimes it feels like I am going insane.

bez

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 02:47:45 PM »
Yer shit like that happens to me all the time.  I will be singing a song in my head and then turn on the tv and it will be on, or I will be talking to my friends about something or somebody and then the next day he or she will appear sum where.

Me and my friends where talking about this the other night.  We where about to go into the cinema to watch Austin Powers and we where all talking about FIXES as we call them and isnt it wierd how they happen.  In the middle of the film Britany Spears came on and she looked so hot, I said to my friend Do you remember when Ryan said he didnt like Britany.  Ryan was a lad that was in are class at school.  And my friend laffed and said yer I was just about to say that to you.

N e ways after the film we went to Mcdonalds and had a bite to eat.  My mate go's there Ryan and I go what and I turned around and there is Ryan walking thru the door.  We didnt even nik on to it that we where talking about him before and it was a fix.

Shit like that always happens to me I call it My Cykic Powers.  I always think of stuff and it happens and shit.  My De Jar Vu is wierd to.

Tecknine

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 05:24:11 PM »
yeah i been doing that weird shit lately..And i been freaking my girl out with it..Like the other day i was driving down the street with the radio off with her in the car.I said Truth Hurts out loud and turned on the radio and Addictive was playing.She was like woah.Then she goes guess a number at the top of your head.I guessed a number between 1-50 that she was thinking CORRECTLY 3 consecutive times.Then i got scared.Then she asked me what color she was thinking i saw her take a glace at the stop sign and i said RED..She was like how did u know.I was like i saw u glance at the sign therefore u thought bout red. then even harder she asked me to guess what name she was thinkin...I said Nick..Which is one of her friends and she was like woah you are phychic..Yo i don't think i am but that was some freaky shit.And i used to see mad ghost and shit when i was little.I posted it all before i dont care to type it again