Author Topic: a thought about Jesus  (Read 405 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
a thought about Jesus
« on: May 20, 2005, 10:41:50 AM »
Okay here is a thought for the muslims

what if Jesus is more then you think He is?
what would you lose if you realized that there might be more to Jesus then just meets the eye?

Let me give you an example,do you know why God made Jesus ugly,plain,all that?
Because he didn't want him to face vanity.................

That make sense?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: a thought about Jesus
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 06:36:51 PM »
God sent thousands of messengers, some known and some unknown.  Every messenger, from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus, to Muhammad, etc., preached that God is one, and to do righteous good deeds.  When you see traces of this monotheism amongst a culture, you know that is something that has been perserved from a messenger that had been sent to them.   

Then suddenly, years after the Prophet Jesus, Paul claims he has a vision, and Paul starts preaching that Jesus is a partner to God, a deviation from the path that is straight, and thus laying the foundation for the trinity.  The name "Christian" didn't even come about until years after Jesus had died.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 04:33:23 AM »
God sent thousands of messengers, some known and some unknown.  Every messenger, from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus, to Muhammad, etc., preached that God is one, and to do righteous good deeds.  When you see traces of this monotheism amongst a culture, you know that is something that has been perserved from a messenger that had been sent to them.   

Then suddenly, years after the Prophet Jesus, Paul claims he has a vision, and Paul starts preaching that Jesus is a partner to God, a deviation from the path that is straight, and thus laying the foundation for the trinity.  The name "Christian" didn't even come about until years after Jesus had died.

all of the prophets claimed this, it's in the bible that Jesus said it himself... where did you get this info from ?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 09:00:09 AM »
hold on now,let me get this straight Jesus is just a prophet?

when the whole bible mentions that Jesus is coming and that they have no right in front of him..........

okay can I ask you what would you lose if I told you that you should not limit him like that?

that he just might be much more then when you looked at him the first time............

I want you to seriously think now,if limiting the bible is all you believe then that is not good my freind......

Can you see in your head where the bible is capable of so much more?

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 10:24:18 AM »
what would you lose if you realized that there might be more to Jesus then just meets the eye?

what part of Jesus 'meets the eye'? 

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 10:51:46 AM »
well hmmmmm let me think,we know he was a guy

we know he represented mankind and we also know he had long hair..........

the rest we know is out of the bible

but you can tell some of the facts if you look at him

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 02:57:11 PM »
im only 20 pages into my bible so im not onto everythinh yet
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 10:44:24 AM »
okay lets start with fact,the bible has been around longer then the quran................

doubt me,ya betta ask somebody..........and there is no mention of allah anywhere in the bible

now I would think that that is odd,because it certainly mentions Jesus cousin,next dorr neighbor and everyone else under heaven........including satan

so now how much do you believe in allah?

and how much do you believe in Jesus?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2005, 01:55:41 PM »
okay lets start with fact,the bible has been around longer then the quran................

doubt me,ya betta ask somebody..........and there is no mention of allah anywhere in the bible

now I would think that that is odd,because it certainly mentions Jesus cousin,next dorr neighbor and everyone else under heaven........including satan

The only reason you think that the Bible doesn't mention Allah is because you are reading the English translation of the Bible.  Jesus and his followers obviously did not speak English.  Infact, the language they spoke in is no longer in existence.   The English word that is used is "God".  But just the same, if you go and read the Bible of an Arab Christian, it will say "Allah".   "God" is the English word they use for "Allah".  So go and tell a Lebanese Christian that Allah is not mentioned in the Bible and he will look at you like you are crazy.

And yes, the Bible has been around longer than the Qu'ran, nobody disputes that.   Muhammad (pbuh) was the last of Allah's messengers and he lived about 600 years after Jesus. 

How much do we believe in Jesus.  We make no distinction between Jesus and Muhammad, they were both men, and messengers of Allah.  The difference is that the language of Muhammad (Arabic) is still in existence today, and Allah promised that the Qu'ran would be perserved till the end of time, because Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to all mankind and he is the last messenger!  Alhamdulillah rabbil Al-Amin, bismillah ar-rahmanir raheem.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 03:26:49 PM »

The only reason you think that the Bible doesn't mention Allah is because you are reading the English translation of the Bible. Jesus and his followers obviously did not speak English. Infact, the language they spoke in is no longer in existence. The English word that is used is "God". But just the same, if you go and read the Bible of an Arab Christian, it will say "Allah". "God" is the English word they use for "Allah". So go and tell a Lebanese Christian that Allah is not mentioned in the Bible and he will look at you like you are crazy.

WRONG! WRONG! HAHAHA LMAO!!!! I SWEAR, MY HOMIE HERE, CHARLIE, HE's A LEBONESE CATHOLIC!!!! HAHAHA!! LMAO!! HE's HARDCORE TOO IMO! he's standing right next to me, he's laughing at what your saying, he said they say its "Jehova" or whatnot like jehova witnesses, not Allah!!! LOL!! Dont invent things Infinate......LMAO! it was funny how you said Lebonese and he's right here seein me type all this, he says im making a whole mess of spellin mistakes too, lol....but yea, what a coinsidence.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 06:38:50 PM »
WRONG! WRONG! HAHAHA LMAO!!!! I SWEAR, MY HOMIE HERE, CHARLIE, HE's A LEBONESE CATHOLIC!!!! HAHAHA!! LMAO!! HE's HARDCORE TOO IMO! he's standing right next to me, he's laughing at what your saying, he said they say its "Jehova" or whatnot like jehova witnesses, not Allah!!! LOL!! Dont invent things Infinate......LMAO! it was funny how you said Lebonese and he's right here seein me type all this, he says im making a whole mess of spellin mistakes too, lol....but yea, what a coinsidence.

Do any search on your computer about Arabic Bibles and the word Allah.  Try it yourself.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/allah6.htm

In the city of Madina in what we call today "Saudi Arabia", there were three main religions:  Idol worshiping, Judaism and Christianity.  The name of the Jewish leader who also was the Highest Priest in Madina before Islam came was "Abdallah Bin-Saba".  His Arabic name was not "AbdElohim Bin-Saba" or "AbdElloi Bin-Saba" or "AbdGOD Bin-Saba".  The reason why his first name was "Abdallah" is because the Arab Jews in Madina used the word "Allah" for GOD in their Holy Scriptures.   The word "Allah" did indeed exist in the Arabic Talmud and the other Jewish Holy Scriptures.

Also, the Christians' Arabic Bible at that time used the word "Allah" for GOD.  Even today's Christians' Arabic Bibles use the word "Allah" for GOD.   Today in the Middle East, Christians sometimes name their kids "Abdallah".  Also there are Christian families who's last names is "Abdallah".

In today's Arabic Bible, the word "Allah" is used for both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

http://www.abdulla.faris.com/Etymology_of_the_Name.html

In common roots with all Abrahamic religions, ie. Judaism, Christianity and Islam, "Allah" is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. Arabic Torah, Bibles and Qur'an, the word "Allah" is used where "God" is used in English. Allah is the only word in the Arabic language equivalent to the English word "God". However, Allah is somewhat a unique word grammatically, since it cannot be made plural or given gender (i.e. masculine or feminine), which goes hand-in-hand with the Islamic concept of God. The root word "God" in English, for instance, can be used in similar forms, such as "God", "Gods" or "Goddess".

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2005, 06:53:27 PM »
OK...so u look online for meanings of things, when I, actually got the info firsthand from an ACTUAL LEBONESE Christian!!!......PA PA PLEASE!!!....I want him to sign up for the boards to teach u a few things, hopefully he does before he leaves in 4 days......he spits real knowledge, not some one sided bullshit u spit, lookin up everything online, thinkin its the truth, what would u rather believe firsthand info from a person or from a computer.....anyways, i dont even remember what this whole discussion was about, i just know that when i started readin this he walked in and read it and he started bustin up, laughin at you and all, well...thats the end

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 04:23:07 AM »
yer but not all lebos will be all that interested in that shit, he may have no clue
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 04:34:26 AM »
what if Jesus is a fable?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2005, 06:48:16 AM »
the word allah simply means god, u wont find an arabic chritsian saying god..
god is god, god is allah, god is lord, all words refer to our creator
thing about jesus, we believe in him, part of believing in islam is believing that god sent many messengers before muhhamad to ppl all around the earth, part of believing in quran is believing in the bible and tawrat (jews book)..... we believe he was sent with bible, but a different bible than wats preached today... and we also believe that he was not crusified, god took hiim before he got to him and created a man that looks like him to crucified instead....

CLASSIC.... west is BACK