Author Topic: Man I am so shitty..........  (Read 417 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Man I am so shitty..........
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2005, 01:39:03 AM »
for real tho, sorry to hear about your moms, that's sad, peace.

LOL

?

This person making the thread is a nut...She claims she got raped by 39 people and said she had 15 kids...She also happens to have mental problems and believes she knows the ghost of Eazy-E...People like this are known to make up lies to get some sort of positive attention...I dunno how people take her seriously after the countless outrageous claims she has made...Looks like people here are forgetting NWA_Whorider's history... :-\

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2005, 06:59:37 AM »
'Sup Whoorider.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2005, 02:48:56 PM »
i agree with the dude who was talkin about kids needing a beating. seeing how some kids treat their parents & how they act up is fuckin wrong. if my kids step out of line or get disrespectful like that, they will get a good whoopin without a doubt

I agree
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2005, 03:44:19 PM »

LOL

?

This person making the thread is a nut...She claims she got raped by 39 people and said she had 15 kids...She also happens to have mental problems and believes she knows the ghost of Eazy-E...People like this are known to make up lies to get some sort of positive attention...I dunno how people take her seriously after the countless outrageous claims she has made...Looks like people here are forgetting NWA_Whorider's history... :-\

theres this guy in my ag class his mom did heroin when he was in her stomach so hes not fully retarded but hes getting there but he needs to take like 6 pills just to function like a normal person

if he gets too mad he has chemical imbalances in his head so he could go crazy
he is also a compulsive liar
he makes up lies after lies and when he gets caught in them he changes the story completely lol

he reminds me of her

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2005, 05:39:17 PM »

LOL

?

theres this guy in my ag class his mom did heroin when he was in her stomach so hes not fully retarded but hes getting there but he needs to take like 6 pills just to function like a normal person

if he gets too mad he has chemical imbalances in his head so he could go crazy
he is also a compulsive liar
he makes up lies after lies and when he gets caught in them he changes the story completely lol

he reminds me of her

Yes, I know many people like that...That's how I can tell the symptons and why I'm pretty sure that this bitch is one of those people.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2005, 05:43:13 PM »
LOL@her kids wants to meet Dubcc  :D

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2005, 07:20:07 PM »
i agree with the dude who was talkin about kids needing a beating. seeing how some kids treat their parents & how they act up is fuckin wrong. if my kids step out of line or get disrespectful like that, they will get a good whoopin without a doubt

shitty kids come from shitty parents

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2005, 02:35:19 PM »
yo what i told you I didn't lie and I said i had ten kids and six died mofo.......and you is one of tha ones my kids wanna meet and talk some shit too ;D :D ;) :) 8)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 04:28:44 PM »
^^LMAO...How does anyone believe this nut?

rafsta

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 01:44:16 PM »
these days the kids be knowing themselves... they'll snitch on your ass

LMAO

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 07:26:08 PM »
Rofl, how did your kids die, whale?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »
okay it goes like this,first pair was two and I miscarried one and the other was a stillborn(that is two)the next set were triplets(one misscarriage)and the other were born healthy and whole,the next set was twins(one misarriage)and the other was born healthy,another set of twins and one miscarried and the other was born whole and healthy and the last one was born all by itself and he miscarried by the fourth month..................if you add you will see ten kids,four lived and six died............r.i.p
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"