Author Topic: Eminem - Ass Like That video  (Read 1178 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Eminem - Ass Like That video
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 12:17:54 PM »
From the first article I ever read about Dre signing Eminem, in Rap Pages Summer 1998, I've had Eminem's back anytime anyone tried to hate on em.... And I thought any talk of him falling off was pre-mature, until the release of "Encore"... now it's official, Eminem has fallen off, my favorite rapper from my highschool years is now officially a sell-out.  I thought he really cared about being creative and making great hip-hop art, guess now he's trying to be a record exec or something, and just thinking business.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bigdogg2001

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2005, 12:40:12 AM »
and once again em continues on the road to becoming vanilla ice.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2005, 10:11:11 AM »
TERRIBLE! Seriousley this song is so horrrible its honestloy tough to listen to the whole thing once.
and lol at saying every white person likes eminem.  i am white and i consider em one of the WORST rappers alive today

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2005, 10:14:53 AM »
yeah, that album was horrible, but one thing cats will never be able to discredit is his flow. he has one of the best flows out there. thats what he sacrificed his lyrics for. hate it or love it. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2005, 12:39:53 PM »
Eminem has fallen off

Elevz

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2005, 01:20:36 PM »
yeah, that album was horrible, but one thing cats will never be able to discredit is his flow. he has one of the best flows out there. thats what he sacrificed his lyrics for. hate it or love it. 8)

No. I simply hate his flow these days. He's claiming he's mastered the art of flowing over a beat, I say he mastered the skill of sounding annoying. He used to have a annoying voice, now his whole style is annoying.

Oh well, that's just my opinion. Flow is his biggest problem in this song because the beat is actually allright and the lyrics do come kinda funny every now and then. It's just the sound of Em's focals that does my head in.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2005, 04:23:57 PM »
his voice was annoying but i liked it on tracks like till i collapse
but on encore theres not a single cut i actually listen to still unlike his other albums which ahd a few standout cuts

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2005, 05:24:43 PM »
In my opinion, the video's funny for what it's worth, but it's still disappointing as fuck in some ways. With Em, it's like we get 2 different versions ( single-wise ). The Slim Shady, poppy character that MTV loves ( "My Band", "Just Lose It", now "Ass Like That" ), and the personal, serious approach ( "How Come", "Mosh", "Mockingbird" & "Like Toy Soldiers" ). He's at his absolute best when he's in pure MC mode ( "Till I Collapse", "Lose Yourself" ). Those are, imo, the best material he's ever recorded, and it's tracks such as those that he should be making. Em is being forced to do what Interscope wants, and that is guaranteed airplay and sales. 2002, he couldn't be fucked with. Even his collabos = fire ( "My Name" ).  :-\

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2005, 09:31:20 PM »
I THOUGHT HE WAS BEEN CREATIVE WITH "ASS LIKE THAT"..he was rapping like if he was that puppet dog from conans late night show

and he use the puppets from "crank callers"..i thought it was fully to see Dr.Dre as a puppet with the compton hat on and it was smokin weed,the other puppet was 50 cent..great video,great song

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2005, 01:52:07 AM »
Em has really fell off  :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2005, 02:23:24 AM »
Eminem used to be a top 5 rapper to me...Now he's becoming just like the rest of these clowns.