Author Topic: Anyone here sick of Scott Storch & his indian beats???  (Read 480 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone here sick of Scott Storch & his indian beats???
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2005, 05:08:37 PM »
go listen to fabolous - round and round. storch is becoming the producer that uses the same beat over and over by tweaking it a little each time.

but its ok when lil jon does it? like i said: listen to "freak-a-leak" and "goodies"

when did i say it was ok for lil jon too do it?

Jakubs

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2005, 08:11:37 PM »
I'm just sick of the Indian beats in general. It seems like the same sample is being used in every damn song that incorporates this type of production. It's redundant and boring.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2005, 08:59:11 PM »
The Scott Storch remixes to "It's Like That" by Mariah and "Let Me Love You" by Mario are fucking great (ass far as the beat anyway)

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2005, 02:38:02 AM »
in the beginning i liked his beats, but over time every beat starts to sound the same

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2005, 05:12:24 AM »
I can't really tell if I'm getting sick of the sound, but a fact is to me that after Lean Back I haven't really enjoyed a Storch production again. Maybe Lean Back's standard is just too high, but that beat still isn't overplayed to me. I hate it when they play the remix to that song in the club because Lil Jon simply fucked that up and they put down some wack verses for that one.

Sick of Storch's indian style? Nah, I'm pretty sure he can still put something incredible down in his indian-style without exactly doing the same AGAIN. Question is, will he do that? He'll probably keep repeating the same old shit, and in that case, yes I am sick of it.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2005, 08:40:06 AM »
You can tell dude is just produciing too much a one time. He's on everyone's record right now, he's like the guy you get cuz . He's a talented dude and he still has a lot of potential but he definitely needs to slow down so he can evolve a little. When he's hot, he's hot (Lean Back, that Mario joint, the new Busta Rhymes joint), but I definitely agree all his new shit is starting to sound the same.