Author Topic: What's Crackin This Summer @ TJ, Mexico  (Read 109 times)

Caution2006

What's Crackin This Summer @ TJ, Mexico
« on: May 21, 2005, 01:58:01 AM »
sup guys, me sum friends and some bitches are going to tj this summer out for a week do any of u guys kno watz gonna b crackin out there around august and are any of u guys goin this summer to tj, too many fuckin wierdo's out there tryin to sell us shit like crack, steroids, heroine etc lol.... we plan on havin a good time tho hopefully

SGV

Re: What's Crackin This Summer @ TJ, Mexico
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 10:14:37 AM »
Firstly... You DO NOT stay in TJ. That is stupidity. Drive down to Rosarito and get a hotel there. You can take the 5 y 10 Cab's and get rides to Tijuana for cheap (You just gotta pack into a Cab with a bunch of people). You can else get a regular Cab and talk the guy down to about 25 bucks, which still ain't bad, for you and your homies.

But, really, you ain't missing nothing in TJ. The clubs are mad ghetto. A lot of locals hit the spots, too. Your best bet is staying in Rosarito to party. You have Papas and Beer, Iggy's and the new club, Club Maya. Señor Frogs also pops off, but thats for the older crowds. The other smaller Clubs are good for their Drink specials.

They usually have Performances at Iggy's in August. I believe DJ Quik or Cypress Hill are gonna be down there sometime around then. But thats all Iggy's is really good for. The Club itself is OK. Papa's And Beer is the better club down there. It's well worth the 20+ to get in. My suggestion is go drunk. Not too drunk so that you can't enjoy yourself, but drunk enough that you don't gotta be buying too many drinks.

I go to Rosarito all the time, maybe you'll catch me out there. Hope this helps...

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »
I know a girl who went down to TJ with her family a few years ago.  She went with her church, they were helping the poor people or building houses or something, and all their shit got stolen, lol.  They came back with nothing hahaha.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 10:38:07 AM »
The worst is when the cops gank you!

If you're carrying a lot of money, never carry more than 60 in one place. Break that shit up. 60 in your wallet, 60 in your sock, 60 in your bag. etc. If a cop pulls you over, you gotta pay him, and he'll take whats in your wallet. You don't want ALL your cash to go to these cats.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 10:42:41 AM »
bah im in cancun in a week  8)  ;D  :P

cant wait !!!!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 12:05:13 PM »
sup guys, me sum friends and some bitches are going to tj this summer out for a week do any of u guys kno watz gonna b crackin out there around august and are any of u guys goin this summer to tj, too many fuckin wierdo's out there tryin to sell us shit like crack, steroids, heroine etc lol.... we plan on havin a good time tho hopefully

HAHAHAHAHA

WTH are you from NEvada or something?  TJ is a shithole, you visit TJ you drive through TJ but you dont stay there, like SGV said go to Rosarito drive the extra 20 miles or so and go to rosarito haha sorry but your post was hilarious,  theres shitty hotels there most of which used for sex btw its dirty, its not a sociable environment, dog take our addvice and go to rosarito.

with that being said Ill prolly be out to TJ twice this summer and ill spend more time in Rosarito ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Caution2006

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 12:44:58 PM »
The worst is when the cops gank you!

If you're carrying a lot of money, never carry more than 60 in one place. Break that shit up. 60 in your wallet, 60 in your sock, 60 in your bag. etc. If a cop pulls you over, you gotta pay him, and he'll take whats in your wallet. You don't want ALL your cash to go to these cats.

yah my dad got pulled over there and he gave the cops $20 lol... yah we do plan on hitting rosorito and yah i kno how ghetto that shit is out there in tj mad fuckin ghetto i'd say.. thx for the info sgv

SGV

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »
TJ is the spot you hit during the day. Get some drinking in and what not. If you party there, it's usually an all nighter and you bounce right back home. Rosarito is the weekend spot. Ensenada is where you take your girl, since it's quiet and shit.