Author Topic: Anybody else goin' to Powerhouse tonight?  (Read 159 times)

Sikotic™

Anybody else goin' to Powerhouse tonight?
« on: May 21, 2005, 01:31:17 PM »
???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

Re: Anybody else goin' to Powerhouse tonight?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 01:42:58 PM »
I'll probably arrive around 7pm.  I'll park on Harbor and take the shuttle to the Pond.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 02:26:01 PM »
what up sikotic. imma be there tonight. where your seats at?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 02:40:17 PM »
I dunno my friend got the tickets lol

I know it's section 430 something. Somewhere towards the side of the stage. If y'all see a guy with a compton shirt, holla!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 02:48:04 PM »
damn sec 430 is way off on the side of the stage. i'll holla if i see you though shouldnt be hard to find with the cpt shirt.. unfrotunately dubcnn press and media team aint going to be crackin at this event, but my friend's girl bought 4 tickets off ebay, and she gave me one for free, so i got pretty lucky. very center stage, section 102 row 20 i think. i'll holla.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 02:50:33 PM »
damn sec 430 is way off on the side of the stage. i'll holla if i see you though shouldnt be hard to find with the cpt shirt.. unfrotunately dubcnn press and media team aint going to be crackin at this event, but my friend's girl bought 4 tickets off ebay, and she gave me one for free, so i got pretty lucky. very center stage, section 102 row 20 i think. i'll holla.

I was tryin to get good seats but my dumb aass was stuck in class so I had to call my friend and tell him to get them for me. He's an idiot and forgot to buy the tickets til later in the day lol.

It's all good though, I'll probably be movin around if I can.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 03:13:46 PM »
yeah moving around should be pretty easy. im just glad that there are seat sto sit down in when you get tired. im not even planning to go intil like 9 or something though.. i aint trippin about nb ridaz or bone thugs, and just saw busta last week, and arent they having cassidy too..  im all good off that shit till the real part of the "how the west was one tour" starts. im pretty sure all these cats are going to be there, snoop, game are already headling, then the dogg pound LA reunion, dj quik, i wouldnt be surprised if kurupt brought rifelemen unless theres still beef with daz on their part. i wouldnt be surprised nate dogg and warren g to be there either. thats like almost guarnateed. shits gonna be dope. battlecat, jelly roll, fred wreck, soopafly, all of em.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »
y´all need to take some pics of that shit and post it up. aw well atleast i got tickets to Game´s show over here once the US tour is finished.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »
yeah moving around should be pretty easy. im just glad that there are seat sto sit down in when you get tired. im not even planning to go intil like 9 or something though.. i aint trippin about nb ridaz or bone thugs, and just saw busta last week, and arent they having cassidy too..  im all good off that shit till the real part of the "how the west was one tour" starts. im pretty sure all these cats are going to be there, snoop, game are already headling, then the dogg pound LA reunion, dj quik, i wouldnt be surprised if kurupt brought rifelemen unless theres still beef with daz on their part. i wouldnt be surprised nate dogg and warren g to be there either. thats like almost guarnateed. shits gonna be dope. battlecat, jelly roll, fred wreck, soopafly, all of em.

Fa sho man, I'm in no hurry. I'll be there for the Bone but I can live without NB Rydaz.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 07:18:50 PM »
If y'all see a guy with a compton shirt, holla!
Will do.  If you see a guy wearing a 3xl white tshirt with a picture of Milli on the front and a picture of Vanilli on the back holla!!!

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 06:56:38 PM »
what city you talkin about?

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 09:57:09 PM »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network