Author Topic: Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED  (Read 401 times)

ecrazy

Re: Mauzip driving a car!!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2005, 09:48:25 AM »
I wish Pubic Transportation was like how it is in european countries over here in the us.....its like i have to drive almost everywhere i need to go, and gas is like $2.50 a gallon and very unsteady....

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2005, 10:04:12 AM »
I wish Pubic Transportation was like how it is in european countries over here in the us.....its like i have to drive almost everywhere i need to go, and gas is like $2.50 a gallon and very unsteady....

lol@ you complaining abuot gas prices

http://www.see-search.com/business/fuelandpetrolpriceseurope.htm

:P

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2005, 11:01:25 AM »
here in Canada you take a exam you do on a computer..after you pass that you get your "Learners License" , which means you can drive WITH SOMEONE with their full license in the car, NEVER by yourself. You have to wait 6 months (they changed it to a year now). THen you go back actually do a driving test, thhen if you pass that, you get your "Novice License", which means you can drive by yourself now but they restrict how many passengers. I think you can only have 1 passenger, or have a more passengers but one with their license and is over 25. But if the passengers are family, you can have as manya s you want. Then you gotta wait like 18 months or so to go get your FULL license (thats ANOTHER ROAD test).

lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 11:03:47 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2005, 11:45:01 AM »
here in Canada you take a exam you do on a computer..after you pass that you get your "Learners License" , which means you can drive WITH SOMEONE with their full license in the car, NEVER by yourself. You have to wait 6 months (they changed it to a year now). THen you go back actually do a driving test, thhen if you pass that, you get your "Novice License", which means you can drive by yourself now but they restrict how many passengers. I think you can only have 1 passenger, or have a more passengers but one with their license and is over 25. But if the passengers are family, you can have as manya s you want. Then you gotta wait like 18 months or so to go get your FULL license (thats ANOTHER ROAD test).

lol

shit man, seems like gettin ure license in Canada is like joining some exclusive hard-core club  :-X

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2005, 02:26:41 PM »
Ride MARTA, It's Smarta
www.itsmarta.com

mauzip

Re: Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2005, 09:09:24 AM »
re-upped

mauzip

Re: Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »
Makaveli R.I.P.      07:21:46 PM     Viewing the topic Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED.
Guest      07:24:01 PM     Viewing the topic Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 10:25:29 AM by Mauzip »