Author Topic: Last week it was a Dre poster...This week it's my "Murder Was The Case" poster..  (Read 470 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This was the poster I decided to get framed this week...I set it side by side with the Dre poster from last week so you could see how they look together...any feedback is appreciated.....

Acgrundy

Thats Major!

West Coast Veteran

where u get these posters?

Jakubs

Looking good. Keep us posted on any new stuff you get. By the way, are you finding these posters brand new, becauase they look perfect in those frames.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
son these are dope as hell, lol your inspirin me i wanna start framing my posters i only got a few though.  my fav poster i own is probably

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I find most of them on ebay...keep them in great condition until I can get them framed.....I'll have my NWA "Straight Outta Compton" front cover poster framed pretty quick so I'll def post up some pics of that, as well as some other one's that I'll have done....

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i got my OG Efil4Zaggin poster framed, thats dope....got my singed warren g return of the regulator done too :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

That's fuckin dope, i wish deez kinda posters would be here in Finland too...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
im the Uk, ive had some joy on ebay - just keep your eye out!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
murder was the case poster is fuccin tight man keep that shit hot
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

IzUwitIt

yea lookin good
how much u pay for those frames

*heads over to ebay*

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
really dope

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn that's dope.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea lookin good
how much u pay for those frames

*heads over to ebay*

The frame for the Dre poster was just short of $50, and then the Murder Was The Case poster wasn't the full size for the frame, so they had to put a mat in there to, which was about an extra $30, so that one was right around $80 all together...but they're well worth it.

We Fly High

why dont you just go to michaels and pick up the 10-15$ frames, thats what i use to frame all my rare posters. its much better than paying 50$ or 30$ for a frame, that makes the frame cost so much more than just the poster itself.