Author Topic: Am I trippin?  (Read 215 times)

J Bananas

Am I trippin?
« on: May 22, 2005, 10:16:58 AM »
ok so i feel kinda bad about some shit that happened last night. I was at a party and and me and all my boys were havin a good time blunted out and everything. This girl comes in the room were all smoking in and sits next to me. i dont say shit to her cuz i remember her from something else and i thought it might of been all bad between us. so a while goes by, and we decide to leave and as i'm saying goodbye to everybody i walk up to her and pretended like i forgot who she was. i reintroduced myself and then i guess it was the weed talkin, cuz i went off on a tangent where i remember her from, and how she looked different. then i said "oh, i guess you must have lost weight." At that point like everyone in the room went silent and i was standing there not realizing what I had just said, but my boys were like, "uhh, lets get the hell outta here" in a rush. so we leave and it dawns on me that i mustve sounded like a prick who was trying to take a shot at her, especially because she was one of those girls thats skinny and is really sensitive. on one hand it was kind of funny in how bad i fucked everything up, but now i feel like shit. was i really that wrong to say i thought she lost weight?

Bomb-A®

Re: Am I trippin?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 10:24:54 AM »
lmao u remind me of jeff from coupling!!
strangely i can imagine myself in that situation....it still funny tho...prolly coz im glad it wasnt me

peace

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 11:10:34 AM »
i do that all the time, i lack an inner voice...

i remember i was talking to this girl that wanted to be a stripper....i was telling her how we just went to this new club that opened up and that it was hiring but it came out like...

"not too many good looking girls work there, most of the strippers there are ugly. they're hiring so you should get a job easily."

she just told me i was fucked up, so i rolled with it

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 11:14:40 AM »
larry david like a mutha

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 11:35:16 AM »
LOL yeah i hate it when words roll of the tongue and end up messin shit up...

look man if she did lose weight, then fuck it you just spoke the truth, sometimes its better not to speak the truth, but fuck it you did and theres nothin you can do about it...

should you feel bad for it ? only if you can change something but you wont...

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 11:41:15 AM »
another reason not to feel bad: you didnt do it on purpose...

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 01:01:02 PM »
word thanks

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2005, 01:02:59 PM »
I do that a lot too. Most girls don't like me. lol

I just think I say things that need to be said. I feel bad after I think about what I just said, but in 10 minutes I forget about it and go on with life.

But I couldn't tell you if what you said was wrong. Maybe if you were talking to her 1 on 1 and mentioned she lost weight, then said she looked good, you might actually win some points, but at a party in front of everyone, it might not been such a hot idea. But women want guys to consider their feelings like they all deserve respect. Basically, if you didn't think you two were cool, you weren't losing anything anyways. If I lost weight and someone mentioned something, I'd take it as a compliment, but I'm a guy and I'll talk shit back if I think someone is taking a shot at me. If she was confident in herself, and she looked good, she wouldn't be offended.

Caution2006

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 05:24:41 PM »
i say some fucked up shit when im mad drunk and fuk it it was the high that got ya  ;D

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 06:53:03 PM »
yo man that could have maybe been a good thing.  if the bitch did lose weight, then she would be happy that you noticed and paid attention to her and shit, then mabye you could cop some brains lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 01:25:40 AM »
who gives a fuck, a bitch is a bitch as we all know

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2005, 09:55:03 PM »
dont worry nothin wrong wit that

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 10:18:17 PM »
yup. fuck her. ive done that shit too before. im drunk and i jsut say sum shit. and like 10 sconds later im like damn did i jsut say that. but blow it off because im drunk!

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 04:56:24 AM »
I guess what you said could have been taken an as insult. But you shouldn't worry about it. You were at a party, sometimes things are just said. And really, if she's that offened by your statement oh well. It's not like you plan on seeing her again, right?
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 12:12:08 PM »
I'll probably see this bitch again and when i do i'm gonna laugh and see if she gets mad or she takes it good