Author Topic: Weight Gain  (Read 358 times)

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
Weight Gain
« on: May 22, 2005, 01:36:34 PM »
Can anyone recommend any ways to put on a bit of weight/bulk but not just fat-ive lost quite a bit of weight over the last few weeks cause i wasnt able to eat and now i want to put it back on as soon as possible..anyone got any tips apart from eat everything?

rafsta

Re: Weight Gain
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 02:18:23 PM »
best way is natural way...

pump weights, or excercise, eat plenty protein after training, eat carbos to sustain energy...

make sure you eat a well balanced diet, pork, potatoes, beef, fish & eggs are really good for you aswell...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 02:26:08 PM »
i used to be mad skinny, i mean im still thin but to gain weight i took creatine for a while, i felt like it helped.

Acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 02:32:24 PM »
eat protein like a mutha fucka.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 02:49:15 PM »
It is so annoying that there are like 200 ways bumped at your head on a daily basis to lose weight, but almost never they try to tell you how to gain weight. Motherfuckers. I wanna gain weight since forever, never works. No matter how much Burgers and other fatty fast food shit I eat.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 03:09:44 PM »
i used to be mad skinny, i mean im still thin but to gain weight i took creatine for a while, i felt like it helped.

Yeh I know people who take that, seemed to help them put on a bit of weight, but they were pumpin weights nearly every day
And maybe going to the gym - muscle weighs more than fat

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 03:15:07 PM »
It is so annoying that there are like 200 ways bumped at your head on a daily basis to lose weight, but almost never they try to tell you how to gain weight. Motherfuckers. I wanna gain weight since forever, never works. No matter how much Burgers and other fatty fast food shit I eat.

youre better off eating healthy food, steaks whole nourishing meals, plenty of veggies...

just bust push-ups daily, sit-ups chin-ups, no alcohol, no drugs, no ciggies no weed.... make a routine, boxing is really good... if you stick to a routine and dont be lazy within 4 months you'll put on weight, think clearly, and youll feel 100% better...

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2005, 04:11:38 PM »
Take weight gainers fuel mixed with creatine. it'll get kinda expensive (like $60) but the combination did wonders for me, just make sure you exercise like hell. tons of lifting.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 04:35:40 PM »
Take almost 2g per lbs of bodyweight. of protein supplementation. 5 grams of creatine monohydrate, flax seed oil, fish oil. ..You gotta have a very clean diet. filled with alot of complex carbs and protein

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 04:44:51 PM »
5 or 6 meals a day with lots of protein. substitute some meals with other forms of protein if ya wanna.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 07:47:29 PM »
Yes, you need to eat A LOT. Like Sikitoc said, but I would say AT LEAST 5 meals a day. And just because you want to gain weight, that doesn't mean eating fatty foods, like burgers and shit like that other guy said. Chicken and egg are a must, lots of protein. You might want to look into a weight gainer, but you'll have to do your own research there. You should check out http://bodybuilding.com/store/gainers.htm read up on it there. Obviously, it doesn't sound like you want to become a bodybuilder, but that site has a lot of info on supplements. Hope that helped.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 07:53:41 PM »
I know as soon as I'm done with classes, I'm goin on a strict diet to get more lean and gain more muscle. I'm spending all summer in the gym and running. I'm thinkin about going vegetarian until I lower my body fat too, but I love meat way too much.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 08:00:45 PM »
I'm spending all summer in the gym and running.
Sure buddy  ::). Haha Naw for real, a lot of things are gonna make you want to quit. Depending on where you live, when it's hot as fuck. You might say to yourself "Damn it's too hot, i'll go later." But that is one of the challenges I guess. Good luck though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 08:26:48 PM »
I'm spending all summer in the gym and running.
Sure buddy  ::). Haha Naw for real, a lot of things are gonna make you want to quit. Depending on where you live, when it's hot as fuck. You might say to yourself "Damn it's too hot, i'll go later." But that is one of the challenges I guess. Good luck though.

Yeah I know lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 10:55:55 PM »
So I got a question to anyone thats already in the gym, complete opposite to what he's asking:

Is it really common to cut substancial amounts of weight by primarily lifting?

I've been working out for about 4 months now I ride the bike for 5 minutes or so to get my heart rate up then I go and lift for 2 hours focusing on arms, chest, back, and shoulders then when I finish I ride the bike another 3 minutes whice equals to a little more than a mile so I do only 3miles a day.  I know its not much but now I'm stronger and starting to shape up differently, but what are the odds I'll actually drop weight?

-KIDRENEGADE-