Author Topic: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN  (Read 1713 times)

ABN

Re: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 08:02:39 AM »
^well if you know anything you should know that Eazy wasn´t too good at reading contracts himself. why you think Jerry Hellar made more money from Ruthless then Eazy did? and continues to make more money of the Ruthless catalog then Eazy´s estate? coz he pimped Eazy hard and made him sign all kinds of fucked up contracts.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 08:28:43 AM »
I dunno man, y'all got some serious revisionist history goin' on here. Back in 92-93, Dre and the Dogg Pound were SMASHING Eazy and em. Not to say that I don't like Real Muthaphukkin' G's, cuz it's a cool song, but it was a comeback track to Dre Day, which when it came out just murdered everyone that he got at on that song. Eazy's response had some good lines, but dont act for a second like they weren't biting Dre's production style trying to diss' Dre! It sounded just like G Thang, lol. And Eazy needed a whole EP, Dre just needed one track and then moved on.

And that argument that Dre wasn't writin' his own shit . . .well guess what, neither did Eazy-E. . .

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 08:36:56 AM »
people here are saying dre was making millions at deathrow while e was doing "OK".????

when dre left suge and deathrow, he got fucked out of 300million deal, he basically gave deathrow to suge for free, he got punked twice, when he left eazy for deathrow, he was leaving cuz he was thinkin deathrow was gonna be his shit, thas why DOC was smart and split first. I mean dre did put quality siht out, no doubt, but near the end of his deathrow run, he wasnt consitent with the hits, i mean it took him over a year to drop Deep Cover after he left ruthless, in all that time he did that one beat, cuz he began work on chronic after that shit blew up, but he gets props on that cuz word was that shti toook himn 4 weeks to do, even thou he might of ganked cold187um atl black mafia life sound n shit, it was still the better quality sound.
basically dres rap career is like this, he did good wherever he went, but always got fucked over cuz he wasnt n charge of his own shit, now he is, hes the fuckin don of the rap game.
eazy diffenently won the battle, just go and bump WHAT WOULD U DO, thas some errie shit,
i mean Eazy and Dre were still cool with each other durin the beef, they would go out for roscoes chicken n shit and kick it durin all that, they knew it was all bout money the whole beef n shit, they were so close to droppin nwa again but the one thing that fuked that up was suge, none of em wanted to fuck with him on that shit

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 08:38:26 AM »
It was funny seeing Eazy dissing Dre for being in the Wreckin Cru and dressing like a punk when Yella was in the same group.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 08:41:33 AM »
I thought E won the battle on wax.

'.....n I hope yer fans understand when u talk about spraying me,
the same records that u making is paying me.........'

Dun give a fuck who wrote E'z lyrics, cheers to 'em, lol. Dre Day >>> Real Muthafucken Gz? Gotta be kidding.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2005, 08:44:29 AM »
i was thinkin the same thing about yella... everyone was on that shit in the 80s.. its an easy shot to take..

lol @ DOC was smart?  he's broke and admits he spent the 10 years after his accident in a drugged daze.. he even stole dres "helter skelter" concept _AND_ skeleton beats to try and come up... and dissed Dre on it!  

Dre wasn't poor when he left death row.. certainly not.. ya'll talk like he never had a damn thing! sure he fucked off his share..  but how many millions did he have? you can only have so much money!

Blood~n~Bone

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2005, 08:50:22 AM »
Yo i felt Dre at the time couldnt match eazy lyrically, and that was evident in the disses dre puttinn' out, coz he had everyone from his click diss eazy instead of doing it himself! perfect example is Dre Day hot joint but thats coz Snoop just ripped it on that, but eazy came hard on "Real Muthphukin' G's" ! But it over now, Eazy gone, dre says he's buried the beef, but for real Eazy got Dre, Dre only got Eazy by having Snoop, Daz and Kurrupt diss Eazy!
-PEACE-

ABN

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 09:14:28 AM »
Yo i felt Dre at the time couldnt match eazy lyrically, and that was evident in the disses dre puttinn' out, coz he had everyone from his click diss eazy instead of doing it himself!
-PEACE-
your one stupid motherfucker. have you forgot about Dre'sta and Knoccy? they dissed Dre just as much as Eazy did and they WROTE the disses towards Dre too. and Dre aint get fucked outta no 300 million coz y´all think Death Row is worth 600 million these days? and did Suge ever sell Death Row? no he didn´t. and Dre was makin just as much money from Death Row´s releases as Suge was so he aint get fucked outta nothing. and that still doesn´t take away from the fact that Jerry Hellar fucked Eazy outta way more money then Suge "fucked" Dre outta.

DATTAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 09:29:10 AM »
You must have forgot when Dre Day came out everybody knew that song word for word,Luke from Luke Skywalker said he hates that damn song just because everytime it came on everybody was singing that shit in the club.So thats real bad when a diss record comes on and people singing that shit,plus Heller said that song really hurt Eazy.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2005, 09:31:42 AM »
ya dOC Fucked up, he was a junky, he dropped that helta skelta shit on a fucked up vibe, it was wayy too dark soundin n shit, that was a career gone down the wrong path n shit,
look at all the other bullshit dre had to go threw, with eazy it was different, they were best friends for years, came up togahter n shit, they were still down at the end, but they were at different places, dre went threw some bs with deathrow, the whole gay thing, 2pac callin his name out on records, suge even took michelle, the mother of dres child, dpg turned there backs for a short time, it was a fucked up dark period for him after deathrow, but he overshaddowed all hat shit after. some of that drama shit still goes on every where dre goes, remember when dre and cube got that award at the source awards, deathrow tried fuckin shit up, the vibe awards. but dres cool for not payin attention 2 em fools,

we can go on all day about this shit bottom fuckin line is this

WITH OUT EAZY E THERE WOULD BE NO DR. DRE, N.W.A AND WITHOUT DR. DRE THERE WOULD OF BEEN NO EAZY-E N.W.A
thas it

tha saga continues later this year
lil e and dre hookin up
comptons n the house again

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2005, 10:06:10 AM »
Dre Day was a pretty solid track i think it ranks about the same with Real muthafukkin g's

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2005, 10:13:22 AM »
who gives a fuck who won the battle...?!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2005, 10:23:01 AM »
do they have videos for dre day and bitches aint shit?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2005, 11:20:54 AM »
YO YALL WANT THE REAL SCOOP?both muthaphukkaz got punked by Suga and Jerry.They probally were a team considering the way they did their shit,and how can yall say that Dre and Eazy ain't shit?I like both and consider both equal if I listen to dreday then I also listen to real muthaphukkin g'z

Second of all,Eazy was the one who pimped Dre,then Dre got pimped again by Suge.

I can understand dre leavinbg but did he have to leave to that punkass bitch suge

FUCK SUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2005, 11:47:25 AM »

Illustration by Sterling Hundley

54) Dr. Dre

By Kanye West

Do hip-hop producers hold Dr. Dre in high esteem? It's like asking a Christian if he believes Christ died for his sins. Dre has a whole coast on his back. He discovered Snoop -- one of the two greatest living rappers, along with Jay-Z -- and signed Eminem, 50 Cent and now the Game. He takes artists with great potential and makes them even better. I wonder where I'd be right now if Dre had discovered me.
I remember hearing Dre's music before I really knew who he was. I had a tape of Eazy-E's Eazy-Duz-It when I was ten years old (until my mother found out it had curses on it and confiscated it). I didn't know what "production" was back then, but I knew I loved the music. The more I learned about producing hip-hop, the more I respected what Dre was doing. Think about how on old N.W. A records the beat would change four or five times in a single song. A million people can program beats, but can they put together an entire album like it's a movie?

When I was learning to produce, working in a home studio in my mother's crib, I tried to make beats that sounded exactly like Timbaland's, DJ Premier's, Pete Rock's and, especially, Dr. Dre's. Dre productions like Tupac's "California Love" were just so far beyond what I was doing that I couldn't even comprehend what was going on. I had no idea how to get to that point, how to layer all those instruments. The Chronic is still the hip-hop equivalent to Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life. It's the benchmark you measure your album against if you're serious. But it's "Xxplosive," off 2001, that I got my entire sound from -- if you listen to the track, it's got a soul beat, but it's done with those heavy Dre drums. Listen to "This Can't Be Life," a track I did for Jay-Z's Dynasty album, and then listen to "Xxplosive." It's a direct bite.

I just met Dre for the first time in December -- he asked me to produce a track ("Dreams") for the Game's record. At first I was starstruck, but within thirty minutes I was begging him to mix my next album. He's the definition of a true talent: Dre feels like God placed him here to make music, and no matter what forces are aligned against him, he always ends up on the mountaintop.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"