Author Topic: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN  (Read 1711 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Eazy-E won battle with Dr. Dre, HANDS DOWN
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2005, 07:46:37 AM »

4g3t sells and who wrote what...

eazy shitted on dre... he was stayed in dre's mix

i mean luke and tim dogg took a lost.. but eazy stayed beefin with them niggas he didnt shut up

and eazy's shit was hilarious.. wut would u do song is funny is fuck

wut would u do imo is betta than real muthafukkin g'z

eazy won...

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2005, 02:20:50 PM »

YAA SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT STEPIN IN THE GOD DAMN HOUSE
DR. DRE STRAIGHT BUSTA NEVA BROKE A LAW IN HIS LIFE
BESIDES BEATING UP RICKY HARRIS'S WIFE
HAHA SNOOP DOGG FROM A HIGH TOP FADE TO SPORTIN BRAIDS
NOW HE'S LAID FAME NO FOURTUNE AND GETTING PLAYED NOT PAYED
PLAYED
TREATED LIKE A PROSTITUTE AND WE ALL KNOW WHO'S DOIN THE PIMPIN DAZ DONT
BE A FOLLOWA BE A LEADER AND STAY OFF THE NEXTS MANS NUTS
KURUPT THE KING PING STICK WITH THE 60'S
CAUSE YOU DONT NEED THOSE OTHER HOES CAUSE THEY'RE
ABOUT TO GO UP IN YA BUT ONLY YOU LET UM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DEATH ROW REALLY DOE
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

~EAZY MOTHAFUCKIN E!!

Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2005, 02:23:19 PM »
But 4real Rest In Peace Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap A Legend Always Remembered!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 03:23:38 PM by Indo~G »
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2005, 08:13:32 PM »
what a debate. lol. but in my books: Eazy-E won the battle against Dr.Dre on wax and entertainment wise. Both men were rich as fuck though.

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2005, 07:43:58 AM »
Obviously, whatever Sterling Hundley says doesn't mean shit, for one reason.

Illustration by Sterling Hundley

54) Dr. Dre

By Kanye West 

Do hip-hop producers hold Dr. Dre in high esteem? It's like asking a Christian if he believes Christ died for his sins. Dre has a whole coast on his back. He discovered Snoop -- one of the two greatest living rappers, along with Jay-Z

Rakim? Nas? KRS-One? Chuck D? ...

Back on topic: as for who had the better disses, Dre or Eazy... Voting for the one would be disrespectful to the other. It's a draw imo, and why would we pick a winner?

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2005, 08:04:22 AM »
I'ma still have to ride w/ Dre on this one. There's a few people sayin' it shouldt be about careers and all that and just the music, but I'm sorry you have to include that. It's history, and that's the way that it happened. Think about it, when Dre Day came out it LEVELED Eazy's career, I can't see how anyone can deny that. No one would fuck w/ E after that, on some business shit or some music shit. It's like what 50 did w/ Ja. And even if Eazy came out w/ 100 diss records it was still a wrap. His whole shit didn't rebound till he dropped the issue and started fuckin' w/ Bone. Now, I can see how the lyrical content is debatable, cuz they took some good shots at Dre and crew, but I'm arguin' strictly from a historical standpoint, and the history speaks for itself. . .

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2005, 08:14:13 AM »
Real Motherphukkin G'z was harder than Dre Day, even though that was a hard track too.

Who won the beef? They both won and they both lost if you ask me. Everybody could see that Dre & Eazy didn't hate eachother. I feel like a lot of the people around them made the beef more than it really was, coz I know Eazy & Dre didn't really wanna beef, but noone wanted to back out of it first in regards of the media and their camps.

Eazy let the world know that Ruthless were more street than Death Row was, while Dre showed Eazy that he really needed him, and that he would make gold wherever he went.

Dre did get punked when he left Death Row. He basically gave the label away, but I really respect Dre for starting up again on his own. He did make a lot of money while he were there, coz him & Suge were the ones who had most of the publishing rights.

People have always tried to bring Dre down fromt he throne, but the fact is that he does magic wherever he's at. I know that him & Eazy would hook up if Eazy wouldn't have passed away.

R.I.P Eric Wright.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

Sniper Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bone for life!
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2005, 01:55:16 PM »
When i first saw the video for, "real muthafuckin G'z", i couldn't stop laughin...especially the part where they show the, "gay dre" pic. LOL.

LMAO i know wot u mean.

Eazy-e is the best rapper of all time, 2pac is too over-ratted even doe i like him he's over-ratted. I know people will disagree with me but its imo.

Just listen to wut would you do with dirrty read, eazy buried deathrow with that track. All the other songs that eazy threw at dem Real muthafuckin g's, Its on, Still a Ni**a etc..... Deathrow should have jus saved der self the embaresement
Bone For Life

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2005, 02:00:04 PM »
When i first saw the video for, "real muthafuckin G'z", i couldn't stop laughin...especially the part where they show the, "gay dre" pic. LOL.

LMAO i know wot u mean.

Eazy-e is the best rapper of all time, 2pac is too over-ratted even doe i like him he's over-ratted. I know people will disagree with me but its imo.

Just listen to wut would you do with dirrty read, eazy buried deathrow with that track. All the other songs that eazy threw at dem Real muthafuckin g's, Its on, Still a Ni**a etc..... Deathrow should have jus saved der self the embaresement
LMAO at Eazy-E being the best rapper of all time

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2005, 02:06:35 AM »
Think about it, when Dre Day came out it LEVELED Eazy's career, I can't see how anyone can deny that. No one would fuck w/ E after that, on some business shit or some music shit. It's like what 50 did w/ Ja. And even if Eazy came out w/ 100 diss records it was still a wrap. His whole shit didn't rebound till he dropped the issue and started fuckin' w/ Bone.

I don't see how you can say it leveled Eazy's career when his last 2 albums both went platnium. and Eazy didn't drop the issue and just start fukin with Bone he was still makin traks dissin Dre and Deathrow up untill a few months before he passed. He was even suposed to be on BG KO & Dresta's DPGK trak. So I don't really agree with what your sayin. Dre had the more commercial success and aclaim but Eazy was still sellin a lot of records makin a lot of money and having street cred. So it should just be bassed upon who you think made the tighter songs and I personally think Eazy killed dre. . .

G funker

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2005, 02:45:07 AM »
The real motherfucking G'Z video is cool  8)

Sniper Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bone for life!
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2005, 10:56:31 AM »

LMAO i know wot u mean.

LMAO at Eazy-E being the best rapper of all time

So who is the best rapper? 2pac LOL!!!! Dont make me laught, 2pac made money be screaming out fuck biggy, i got shot 5 times and all that soft shit, he's no legend.If pac wos alive today he'd be anthor rapper.
Bone For Life

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2005, 12:26:01 PM »
I am one of the biggest fans of Eazy there is, but he isn't close to the best rapper ever. He is one of the greatest pioneers and personalities to ever grace rap and hip hop though.

R.I.P.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2005, 06:04:13 PM »
I am one of the biggest fans of Eazy there is, but he isn't close to the best rapper ever. He is one of the greatest pioneers and personalities to ever grace rap and hip hop though.

R.I.P.

same here... and you´re right in my opinion... and I gotta say Eazy won that battle, no doubt... so what if he made almost an entire EP dissing Dre?  I think Eazy knew/hoped it would stirr up some new disses or/and controversy and that would have only benefited him... as a rapper he wasn´t that much without the others in NWA although I really enjoy his solo albums after NWA... I think they´re all tight... Dre Day only makes Eazy´s payday... you can´t get any realler than this...

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2005, 11:39:27 PM »
Eazy's been my favorite rapper since I was a kid. I wouldn't say he's the best rapper as far as spittin goes but I do think he had the biggest impact on Rap and made the best music. . .