Author Topic: A friend of mine killed 3 Iraqis so far  (Read 471 times)

Thirteen

Re: A friend of mine killed 3 Iraqis so far
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 12:43:36 PM »

I wasnt trying to make it seem like a positive thing, and his kills were kill or be killed situations as war often tiems is, I'm sure he doesnt feel exactly too great about it either, I hope he comes back safely but he's already been shot at so who knows :'(

He can't really use the "kill or be killed" excuse after he has traveled half way across the Earth knowing that he is going to be killing and occupying the land of other human beings. 

but you enjoy it when muslims fly planes into buildings because the western caucasians are so oppresive...or stick up for them when they park some explosives next to children and an employment line

don't be a hypocrite jack ass, Allah already doesn't like you because you're not out and killing people in his name....don't make him flood your shitty city with a tsunami...thousands of people would be killed because of a confused ass cracker
so the actions of a very selected group of people should be able to come back and bite the iraqi people in the ass even tho Saddam and Usama Bin Ladin hates eachother? and maybe your confused ass needs to pick up the Quaran and read it before you make dumb fuckin comments about a whole religion that you obviously know nothin about. and just something about the first comments, about 3000 people lost their lives in the WTC(R.I.P. to all of them)but close to 100000 iraqis(most of the innocent citizens)have been killed in this war so i surely hope that your not sayin that just coz 3k died it´s justified to kill thousands and thousands of innocent women,children etc. and for the record no i am not a muslim but i have read the Quaran along with most of the other religious scripts out there.

1. isn't the actions of a few selected people what caused fanatical muslims to crash planes into the WTC? i don't think any of those 3,000 that died had anything to do about being oppressive to muslims 1/2 the world away

2.and calling me a confused ass when i'm simply reiterating on what the board's muslims preacher, infinte, has stated before. he has said that these muslim extremists are just in their cause because they are being attacked, but if they are muslim and looking for a job in Iraq...they deserve to die...anyways i digress,  please don't stick your nose into grown up business before you do your research....thanks in advance

3. 3000 people died without warning, during a time of peace.... 100,000 died with warning, during a time of war. sorry but common sense reveals to me that there's a difference between these two massacres

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 12:49:17 PM »
fuck war
fuck religion
fuck religious ppl

Matrix Heart

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »
fuck war
fuck religion
fuck religious ppl

:D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 04:49:33 PM »
actually a lot of people do understand how real it is because we have an education. ever heard of history class?

Oh, well please tell me what History class you've taken that the instructor shot at your friends to prove a point?  I'm sur eyou feel so much better than the rest of us because you know what its like to have people you know killed, congratulations moron.

btw I am a history major.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 07:34:23 AM »
that shit is gangsta

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 11:10:40 AM »

I wasnt trying to make it seem like a positive thing, and his kills were kill or be killed situations as war often tiems is, I'm sure he doesnt feel exactly too great about it either, I hope he comes back safely but he's already been shot at so who knows :'(

He can't really use the "kill or be killed" excuse after he has traveled half way across the Earth knowing that he is going to be killing and occupying the land of other human beings. 

but you enjoy it when muslims fly planes into buildings because the western caucasians are so oppresive...or stick up for them when they park some explosives next to children and an employment line

don't be a hypocrite jack ass, Allah already doesn't like you because you're not out and killing people in his name....don't make him flood your shitty city with a tsunami...thousands of people would be killed because of a confused ass cracker
so is it a religious war now?
cause if it is ima grab me a weapon and start killin all non-muslims
u think in a ridiculous way man
childinsh
even if the war was retaleiation against 11/9 which is WRONG and does not represent islam as a religion it represents a buncha muslims that believe the yshould fight america for all the bullshit it caused in the las t100 years
they shoulda stuck to afghanistan lookin for bin laden instead of chasing that rat saddam

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 11:32:37 AM »
fuck war
fuck religion
fuck religious ppl

"i got religious beliefs"...so fuck you
NO MORE WAR

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2005, 06:53:05 PM »

so is it a religious war now?
cause if it is ima grab me a weapon and start killin all non-muslims
u think in a ridiculous way man
childinsh
even if the war was retaleiation against 11/9 which is WRONG and does not represent islam as a religion it represents a buncha muslims that believe the yshould fight america for all the bullshit it caused in the las t100 years
they shoulda stuck to afghanistan lookin for bin laden instead of chasing that rat saddam

once again, Infinite see nothing wrong with Muslims killing people because he himself is muslim.... but as soon as a non muslim kills someone, that person should rot in hell. i was pointing out his hipocrisy... i don't care if muslims fight back against the US, they're gonna lose more that we will...don't believe it? look at the death toll

and you call me childish when you say you're gonna kill all non muslims? turn off the cartoons and stop talking bullshit, you're not killing anyone

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2005, 03:10:29 PM »
fuck dem iraqis man they craxy muthafuccas kill as many as possible bang bang pop pop another raqi body drop
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Caution2006

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2005, 05:28:29 PM »
vote for bush

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2005, 01:26:38 AM »
yeah man, fuck the war, but give u're friend props on defendin the country and smokin those bastards and sendin 'em to hell
damn camel jockey's, suck diz weener u bitchez

AndrE16686

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 05:15:38 AM »
Will we look back on these days when we are old and realise Bush initiated democracy in the middle east?