Author Topic: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.....  (Read 1625 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 05:04:03 AM »
This could get real interesting. I personally like both, but I think Xzibit will eat Snoop on the real. Eminem can stay on the side and diss Canibus, as if anyone will care. Maybe '98 2nd Round K.O. Canibus, but current Canibus is like dissing N'Sync. Dre I doubt will diss Snoop, but Xzibit seems to follow Dre on whatever he does. Though I don't see any of this happening, as X and Snoop seem really tight, and Dre and Snoop seem to do what's best for busness.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 06:15:46 AM »
The best things for the westocast is for all of them to unite as one...they all need each other.  Snoop aint as good without Dre same as Dre aint as good without Snoop...Dre should stop being such a pussy and back up his homeboy...You know if Dre wanted to go to war (besides JD) Snoop would have his back for sure...I can see where Snoop is coming from becuase it would look like Dre is siding with the Devil...I mean, Suge has dissed all of them numerous times so why is Dre hiding from that?  Seems to me Dre's is wayyy to studio nowadays...Hes all about his business before his homies...He doesnt even have time to make beats for Snoop anymore becuase he's making pop beats for the eastcoast and r&b singers...thats fuckin weak IMO.   I hope Snoop goes after Suge and we'll see who has the balls and is real about the situation...Right now, I can see DAZ following Snoop in going after Suge, aswell as Tha Eastsidaz, Supafly and maybe E White...Time will only tell tho, we'll have to wait and see 8)

themovie

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 06:22:31 AM »
This could get real interesting. I personally like both, but I think Xzibit will eat Snoop on the real. Eminem can stay on the side and diss Canibus, as if anyone will care. Maybe '98 2nd Round K.O. Canibus, but current Canibus is like dissing N'Sync. Dre I doubt will diss Snoop, but Xzibit seems to follow Dre on whatever he does. Though I don't see any of this happening, as X and Snoop seem really tight, and Dre and Snoop seem to do what's best for busness.

Xzibit "CANT" diss snoop dogg......he has introduced X on the mainstream with B-Please.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 06:36:29 AM »
The best things for the westocast is for all of them to unite as one...they all need each other.  Snoop aint as good without Dre same as Dre aint as good without Snoop...Dre should stop being such a pussy and back up his homeboy...You know if Dre wanted to go to war (besides JD) Snoop would have his back for sure...I can see where Snoop is coming from becuase it would look like Dre is siding with the Devil...I mean, Suge has dissed all of them numerous times so why is Dre hiding from that?  Seems to me Dre's is wayyy to studio nowadays...Hes all about his business before his homies...He doesnt even have time to make beats for Snoop anymore becuase he's making pop beats for the eastcoast and r&b singers...thats fuckin weak IMO.   I hope Snoop goes after Suge and we'll see who has the balls and is real about the situation...Right now, I can see DAZ following Snoop in going after Suge, aswell as Tha Eastsidaz, Supafly and maybe E White...Time will only tell tho, we'll have to wait and see  

I totally agree.  JD only says one comment about Dre and then Dre does all this dissing, and brings in Em and X to diss even though they really have nothing to do with it.  All the while Suge and DR have constantly dissed Dre and Dre has done nothing.  And Dre ain't even really fuckin with the homies anymore really.  He barely ever works with anyone from NWA or the ex inmates.  I love Dre's music, and the chronic is my favorite cd second to only doggystyle, but man Dre has been pissing me off.  The true Dre fans are the ones who listened to him from his nwa and DR days.  I bet a majority of the peeps who are into dre now is only cause he works with Eminem and other mainstream artists.  I don't know about you guys but being a big Dre fan I don't like what he has done since he left DR, except for his 2001 cd, and his work on restless.  The Truth Hurts album is good, but damn man I don't want R and B, I want that gangsta shit.  Dre still makes really good beats, but a lot of the time I  don't like the people rapping over them too much.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2002, 06:44:39 AM »

I totally agree.  JD only says one comment about Dre and then Dre does all this dissing, and brings in Em and X to diss even though they really have nothing to do with it.  All the while Suge and DR have constantly dissed Dre and Dre has done nothing.  And Dre ain't even really fuckin with the homies anymore really.  He barely ever works with anyone from NWA or the ex inmates.  I love Dre's music, and the chronic is my favorite cd second to only doggystyle, but man Dre has been pissing me off.  The true Dre fans are the ones who listened to him from his nwa and DR days.  I bet a majority of the peeps who are into dre now is only cause he works with Eminem and other mainstream artists.  I don't know about you guys but being a big Dre fan I don't like what he has done since he left DR, except for his 2001 cd, and his work on restless.  The Truth Hurts album is good, but damn man I don't want R and B, I want that gangsta shit.  Dre still makes really good beats, but a lot of the time I  don't like the people rapping over them too much.

WORD...I Agree w/ you AcGrundy.
People should stop praising DRE for working with Eve, Mary J, R&B singers...Dre's falling off, and falling into THE INDUSTRY and what sells...He aint being true to his westcoast roots no more.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2002, 07:11:24 AM »

WORD...I Agree w/ you AcGrundy.
People should stop praising DRE for working with Eve, Mary J, R&B singers...Dre's falling off, and falling into THE INDUSTRY and what sells...He aint being true to his westcoast roots no more.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2002, 07:18:32 AM »
Well, after seeing Kurupt go back to the Row this year, Damn. Talk about the unexpected happening.  Ya know?  so anything can happen.  It could be true.  Ya never know :-/

-Tha Rev

The_Gmoney

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2002, 09:29:43 AM »
Snoop wouldn't diss them.  He would probably just call them on this one.  Besides, how would Dre and Xzibit respond?  Sure, they could diss Snoop, but that would just validate Snoop's point.  If they're going to diss someone, diss Suge, not JD and certainly not Snoop.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 09:57:49 AM »

Xzibit "CANT" diss snoop dogg......he has introduced X on the mainstream with B-Please.

your such a dumbfuck myrealname, snoop dissed dre and he introduced him to the mainstream

anything can happen, and your dick size is just a silly rumour, everytime you post gay ass news, no one tells u shit, and i post some real news that people care about and your bitch ass is al jealous cuz ur news sucks cow ass!, u need to be banned u cockfuck

themovie

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2002, 10:02:11 AM »
Hey this member on member violence needs to stop  :'(  :'(  :'(

themovie

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2002, 10:05:03 AM »

your such a dumbfuck myrealname, snoop dissed dre and he introduced him to the mainstream

anything can happen, and your dick size is just a silly rumour, everytime you post gay ass news, no one tells u shit, and i post some real news that people care about and your bitch ass is al jealous cuz ur news sucks cow ass!, u need to be banned u cockfuck

AH AH AH you post some real news ? ? ?

Your post is jus an ALL HIP HOP RUMORS
;D
;D
;D
:P
:-X

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2002, 10:35:16 AM »
hopefully this will wake snoop up.  imagine tha beef tho

dre,  eminme,  an xzibit against snoop,  tray dee,  an either daz,  soopa,  or e-white

just for the records.. eminem wouldnt even consider daring dissing snoop, nor tray d or the rest of the doggystyle clique... the result wouldnt only be lyricly if you know what im saying

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2002, 10:58:47 AM »

just for the records.. eminem wouldnt even consider daring dissing snoop, nor tray d or the rest of the doggystyle clique... the result wouldnt only be lyricly if you know what im saying

shut tha fuck up,  1st off eminem would lyrically kill ur god snoop.  he would also kick tha shit outta that skinny fuck snoop ok.  an its music.  This is why i show so much hatred for snoop cuz of peeps like this.  any1 that says tha doggfather is a classic smoked some bad shit

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2002, 11:06:04 AM »

shut tha fuck up,  1st off eminem would lyrically kill ur god snoop.  he would also kick tha shit outta that skinny fuck snoop ok.  an its music.  This is why i show so much hatred for snoop cuz of peeps like this.  any1 that says tha doggfather is a classic smoked some bad shit

yeah and neone that says that mmlp was close to classic has been suckin on ems dick too fucken long cuz that album wuz fucekn horrible. second off snoop would kill em in a dissing battle cuz em has never dissed somebody in rap as big as snoop all he's been dissin is bitches like britney, nsync, moby. damn ems got a lot of balls  ::) so i say everyone just shuts the fuck up till somethin actually goes down and then we will come back to this topic and judge who won the battle. IMO if snoop, daz, and tray dee took on dre, em, and xzibit, snoop, daz, and tray would fucken destroy them. The aftermath side never disses nebody the doggystyle side has had experience in dissing ACTUAL RESPECTED rappers so in this situation it don't matter how good of a lyricist you are it jsut matters how good u are at dissing so until this shit goes down we can't really judge. peace

verbalassaulta

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2002, 11:17:43 AM »
yeah i agree that em would kill snoop lyrically (not 7 years ago though)..and kick his scrawny ass physically...and if this is true snoop is being a bitch..i mean some lousy ass friend snoop must be...he turns his back on kurupt just cause he went to a label that snoop doesnt approve of..and now he takes sides with jermaine D.??? instead of xzibits and dre's...who cares if they got beef with JD...snoop should mind his own business atleast