Author Topic: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.....  (Read 1591 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2002, 11:52:17 AM »
Y'all is fucked up... Everytime someone posts rumors like this, y'all (well most of y'all) just flip! I ain't sayin' it's useless or dumb to discuss these things, I'm just sayin' that "chill, don't trip." And IF Snoop is making a song like that, he ain't dissin' dre & the rest, he's opening their eyes & givin' instructions u know, education.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2002, 12:37:04 PM »
If Snoop and Dre would actually read your posts they would probably laugh their asses off
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2002, 12:50:25 PM »
I doubt any of that is happening
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2002, 02:06:28 PM »
yeah i agree that em would kill snoop lyrically (not 7 years ago though)..

::) hmm, you talkin bout flow not lyrics cause the lyrics snoop be spittin nowadays make more sens that what he been spittin b4... and sure tom, once again u ain't hatin right, skinny fuck , bitch , ass ......  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2002, 02:33:28 PM »
listen yall this is total fuckin bullshit. snoop ain't gonna start dissin dre, x , and em. just because of what he said on the radio people start bustin a nut thinkin that theres beef. I GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEE THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2002, 02:38:31 PM »

shut tha fuck up,  1st off eminem would lyrically kill ur god snoop.  he would also kick tha shit outta that skinny fuck snoop ok.  an its music.  This is why i show so much hatred for snoop cuz of peeps like this.  any1 that says tha doggfather is a classic smoked some bad shit

The hater vs dick ryder thang is on again... ah smart people lol

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2002, 02:42:43 PM »

shut tha fuck up,  1st off eminem would lyrically kill ur god snoop.  he would also kick tha shit outta that skinny fuck snoop ok.  an its music.  This is why i show so much hatred for snoop cuz of peeps like this.  any1 that says tha doggfather is a classic smoked some bad shit

shit tom.. remove some of that hatred you're dealing with... its not like if i dissed your father or something...

check what i wrote before bicthing... belive it or not, but your superhero "robin" knows where the line ends.. yes, lyricly he is better than snoop (even though snoops current rhymes are 10x deeper than eminems, eminems are more complex) .. but eminem would never diss snoop dogg, cuz he would get his ass whooped badly... i know it and you know it to... if he even said a word against tray dee, tray would attach his mouth to his head and knock him down to the pavement...

tell me, how come Eminem havent dissed a rapper yet that could knock his ass?? he only attacks the gay and the popstars and the weak people...i know that he had some shit going o with canibus, but canibu is a weak mutha* and was even knocked the fuck down in one of his own album-release parties...

if anybody here in wcc think im a lier, please step forward....

...are u making alotta hatred topics because im speaking the truth??

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2002, 03:44:47 PM »

tell me, how come Eminem havent dissed a rapper yet that could knock his ass?? he only attacks the gay and the popstars and the weak people...i know that he had some shit going o with canibus, but canibu is a weak mutha* and was even knocked the fuck down in one of his own album-release parties...

if anybody here in wcc think im a lier, please step forward....

...are u making alotta hatred topics because im speaking the truth??

who has dissed eminem period.  canibus,  he mentioned canibitch a lil but is it worth it.  canibus is doin to try an sell records.  Shyne dissed him,,  shyne dissed him in jail is there even a point 2 diss shyne.  Shitt row rappers,  notice none of tha good rappers on tha row dissed him.  Redman,  that was no diss.  An to topdogg187,  find out where i said mmlp was a classic so dont be puttin words in my mouth there dunny

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2002, 03:57:08 PM »
I dont want Snoop to diss anyone expect for Suge Knight...and I think Dres being a bitch for not helping out.  Theres no point dissing JD...He didnt even talk shit about Dre, all he did was say that he was the best...Big fuckin deal.  Hes got confidence...Maybe confidence is something Andre Young is lacking nowadays cuz He scared to go with his "homie" Snoop and smash on the red devil

ya dig what im talkin bout?

Quadruple OG

lol
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2002, 05:20:28 PM »
If Snoop and Dre would actually read your posts they would probably laugh their asses off

I think they'd literally die laughing if they saw half the posts made on this forum.  It is incredibly funny how a certain amount of individuals look up to Snoop as if he's the saviour of the universe and believe  he can't make wack songs, can't make wack business moves, and can't do no wrong in general.  funny how some peeps in here all of a sudden start to turn on Dre because their idol POSSIBLY MIGHT diss him.

but back to the topic, it should be very entertaining to see this battle.  I think it could happen, because Daz still holds negative feelings towards Dre b/c Dre robbed him of credit for producing/writing songs.  Anyone who thinks Doggystyle has a chance is a fool.  If it were to unfold, do you really think Snoop, Daz, Soopafly, E-white have any chance at all against the team of Eminem, Rakim, and Xzibit?  

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2002, 05:48:33 PM »
i doubt any of this shit would go down but if it did i would have to say FUCK SNOOP HE IS A BITCH for doing something like this and not sticking with his homie through thick and thin and you might say that dre isnt sticking with snoop but i would consider that different cause snoop wants to start shit thats already dead and know who won while Dre is just trying to get down to business and do music you tell me who is being smart and who isnt seems like The smart and mature one here is dre and snoop is like a little kid trying to cause problems and you guys are a bunch of bandwagon kids trying to instigate shit

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2002, 06:26:32 PM »

I think they'd literally die laughing if they saw half the posts made on this forum.  It is incredibly funny how a certain amount of individuals look up to Snoop as if he's the saviour of the universe and believe  he can't make wack songs, can't make wack business moves, and can't do no wrong in general.  funny how some peeps in here all of a sudden start to turn on Dre because their idol POSSIBLY MIGHT diss him.

but back to the topic, it should be very entertaining to see this battle.  I think it could happen, because Daz still holds negative feelings towards Dre b/c Dre robbed him of credit for producing/writing songs.  Anyone who thinks Doggystyle has a chance is a fool.  If it were to unfold, do you really think Snoop, Daz, Soopafly, E-white have any chance at all against the team of Eminem, Rakim, and Xzibit?  

Lol everytime I see u post somethin ur always sayin how people are behind snoop and blabla... and think we dick ryders if we only think he CAN have chances with his klik gaints aftermath but the truth is... u got brainwashed by Suge...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2002, 06:28:02 PM »
i doubt any of this shit would go down but if it did i would have to say FUCK SNOOP HE IS A BITCH for doing something like this and not sticking with his homie through thick and thin and you might say that dre isnt sticking with snoop but i would consider that different cause snoop wants to start shit thats already dead and know who won while Dre is just trying to get down to business and do music you tell me who is being smart and who isnt seems like The smart and mature one here is dre and snoop is like a little kid trying to cause problems and you guys are a bunch of bandwagon kids trying to instigate shit

Yea

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2002, 06:54:36 PM »

who has dissed eminem period.  canibus,  he mentioned canibitch a lil but is it worth it.  canibus is doin to try an sell records.  Shyne dissed him,,  shyne dissed him in jail is there even a point 2 diss shyne.  Shitt row rappers,  notice none of tha good rappers on tha row dissed him.  Redman,  that was no diss.  An to topdogg187,  find out where i said mmlp was a classic so dont be puttin words in my mouth there dunny
[/quote

read my post again carefully tom and u will notice that i never said u said mmlp was CLASSIC i said that u said mmlp was CLOSE TO CLASSIC which it sure as fuck ain't.

smerlus

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2002, 06:56:09 PM »
i don't know about this beef shit. i don't think it'll happen but if i does i'd have to say aftermath would be the best. just look at past disses Dre, Snoop, Daz, even Eminem never had the heat behind they're disses like the great Ice Cube, Eazy E, 2pac or DJ Quik disses. the only one that comes up with hard shit is Xzibit. never heard E white diss so i can't say shit. it'd be interesting and probably a money move but i doubt that would happen ALTHOUGH....that would get the west in the spotlight BIG time.