Author Topic: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.....  (Read 1618 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2002, 06:59:29 PM »
Nah I dont believe this, I doubt its true, besides, Snoop aint exactly lyricaly superior to sum of the catz hes supposdly dissing, like Xzibit..

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2002, 07:17:23 PM »
doggystyle could have a lil chance cause, way back snoop use to wrote dre'S lyrics, ( dre day, etc ) and the diss where tight, and rakim won't get into those shit cause it ain't his fuckin business, like xzibit and em should, on doggystyle side, e white shouldn't diss no one, sure it would have been a great way to make his mark , but he's not so deep in the familly,so it could go like,  dre vs snoop and daz... so doggystyle would ripp the shit up, my view of this shit :D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2002, 07:53:23 PM »
Hell yea.....I wanna see this.....

but I dun believe it till I see it.....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2002, 11:28:05 PM »

who has dissed eminem period.  canibus,  he mentioned canibitch a lil but is it worth it.  canibus is doin to try an sell records.  Shyne dissed him,,  shyne dissed him in jail is there even a point 2 diss shyne.  Shitt row rappers,  notice none of tha good rappers on tha row dissed him.  Redman,  that was no diss.  An to topdogg187,  find out where i said mmlp was a classic so dont be puttin words in my mouth there dunny

i remember a gang of rappers saying that if a waste of time to even diss eminem, because he aint even a real rapper.... aminem didnt reply...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2002, 11:50:55 PM »

i remember a gang of rappers saying that if a waste of time to even diss eminem, because he aint even a real rapper.... aminem didnt reply...

names if thats not 2 much trouble.  an please dont give some underground cat or washed up bum

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2002, 11:51:38 PM »
doggystyle could have a lil chance cause, way back snoop use to wrote dre'S lyrics, ( dre day, etc ) and the diss where tight

cough*DOC*cough

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2002, 11:55:58 PM »

cough*DOC*cough

snoop and doc wrote it together.. mostly snoop... if i remember right, snoop said himself that he wrote 60% of the chronic

and i dont quite remember the names of the rappers that called eminem "a joke".. but they are dfinatly from eastcoast.... maby somebody here can help me out...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2002, 11:59:39 PM »

snoop and doc wrote it together.. mostly snoop... if i remember right, snoop said himself that he wrote 60% of the chronic

and i dont quite remember the names of the rappers that called eminem "a joke".. but they are dfinatly from eastcoast.... maby somebody here can help me out...

also tha DOC said he wrote most of tha chronic an doggystle.  so who to believe,  watch daz was bull shittin when he said he wrote half tha chronic

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2002, 12:01:43 AM »
well.. snoop said this a looong time ago, and the doc didnt called him a lier.. and dre even confirmed it i think.. im  not surre though

+ the lyrics in the chronic are more similar to doggystyle than funky enough...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2002, 12:03:31 AM »
well.. snoop said this a looong time ago, and the doc didnt called him a lier.. and dre even confirmed it i think
dre never confirmed shit

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2002, 12:06:04 AM »

dre never confirmed shit

ok.. i guess he didnt... but still the lyrics in doggystyle and the chronic are more lookalikes.. and we know that snoop always writes his own lyrics.... so theres an easy conclusion

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2002, 02:09:14 AM »
I remember Dre having much more trouble when he left Death Row than Snoop now.
Did Snoop have his homies back?
He din't do SHIT!
He stayed on Death Row and would probably still be there if Pac wouldn't have died and Suge wouldn't have gone to jail.

Dre fuckin MADE Snoop plus he made Death Row but still Snoop didn't seem to care.
And when he finaly left cause Death Row didn't have any future he went to No Limit.

As for the rest
Dre has no reason for helping that shit talking bitch Daz that dissed him before this Tha Row beef and claimed Dre would get credit for Daz' work.
And he ain't have much to do with Tha Eastsidaz and the other Doggystyle rappers.

And Dre does NOT need Snoop as much as Snoop needs Dre.
Dre made The Aftermath without Snoop and he always finds new talents like Hittman and now even Rakim is on Aftermath.
With Rakim and Eminem, Dre has one of the best rappers ever and the best selling rapper ever on his label.
Snoop's Da Game Is To Be Sold... was weak and the best tracks on top Dogg were Bitch Please, Buck'Em & Just Dippin'- all produced by Dre.
Snoop ain't that special without good beats.

Xzibit "CANT" diss snoop dogg......he has introduced X on the mainstream with B-Please.

X would for SURE diss Snoop back if Snoop would do first and it was Dre who introduced X to the mainstream.
Dre is more X's homie than Snoop.

As for those sayin Dre should produce more G music and not pop shit

Dre wants to have different styles on The Aftermath so what's wrong with having one R&B singer on there?
He keeps his best beats for Rakims and his own album and both will for sure be classics plus he's the executive producer of Man vs. Machine and he will help KRS One with his new album.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2002, 03:16:48 AM »

Yo to help out i bo,eminem has been attacked by nelly(lol),tha realest,the whole deathrow staff,mac shawn,icp(lol again),j.d(only at the end of the dre diss,everlast,dilated pupils,chino xl

now look at that list,dont it seem funny eminem's only replied to the weaker rappers on that list

also this aftermath vs doggystyle would be funny as hell,wonder who suge would want to win this 1

themovie

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2002, 04:00:23 AM »
I remember Dre having much more trouble when he left Death Row than Snoop now.
Did Snoop have his homies back?
He din't do SHIT!
He stayed on Death Row and would probably still be there if Pac wouldn't have died and Suge wouldn't have gone to jail.

Dre fuckin MADE Snoop plus he made Death Row but still Snoop didn't seem to care.
And when he finaly left cause Death Row didn't have any future he went to No Limit.

As for the rest
Dre has no reason for helping that shit talking bitch Daz that dissed him before this Tha Row beef and claimed Dre would get credit for Daz' work.
And he ain't have much to do with Tha Eastsidaz and the other Doggystyle rappers.

And Dre does NOT need Snoop as much as Snoop needs Dre.
Dre made The Aftermath without Snoop and he always finds new talents like Hittman and now even Rakim is on Aftermath.
With Rakim and Eminem, Dre has one of the best rappers ever and the best selling rapper ever on his label.
Snoop's Da Game Is To Be Sold... was weak and the best tracks on top Dogg were Bitch Please, Buck'Em & Just Dippin'- all produced by Dre.
Snoop ain't that special without good beats.

X would for SURE diss Snoop back if Snoop would do first and it was Dre who introduced X to the mainstream.
Dre is more X's homie than Snoop.

As for those sayin Dre should produce more G music and not pop shit

Dre wants to have different styles on The Aftermath so what's wrong with having one R&B singer on there?
He keeps his best beats for Rakims and his own album and both will for sure be classics plus he's the executive producer of Man vs. Machine and he will help KRS One with his new album.

"it was Dre who introduced X to the mainstream"
To me was Snoop......bitch please is a snoop song,not a dre one.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2002, 04:19:04 AM »

Yo to help out i bo,eminem has been attacked by nelly(lol),tha realest,the whole deathrow staff,mac shawn,icp(lol again),j.d(only at the end of the dre diss,everlast,dilated pupils,chino xl

thanx mack...

as we see (like mack stated, eminem have only replied to the weaker rappers.. but how about tha realest and the rest of the death row staff? tha realest is the one who said that eminem is a joke and cant be taken for a rapper... i remember now.. but still i aint heard a shit from eminems mouth... and how about mac shawn.... please tom187.. reply to this.. i would like to hear your answer