Author Topic: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.....  (Read 1589 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2002, 12:25:06 PM »
if it wasnt for eazy e, dre would never have produced the nwa albums... so i guess dre gotta thank eazy for hiswhole career, cuz it started with nwa.....

thats a stupid way to think...

U didn't get shit

What I was sayin is that Snoop even stayed with the enemy so why should Dre ride for Snoop now.
By doing nothing he's still acting betta than Snoop did.
I don't think Dre and Snoop are still that much of homies as it seems because of all their collabos.

Now u could say Dre should do this for himself but like I said many times before that's exactly what Suge wants.
Do ya think if Dre would have fallen of and Tha Row and Suge would be on top Suge would be dissing Dre all the time as he's doing now?
Fo sho not.
He wants to get fuckin attention off this old shit but Dre is on top and he don't need to be as silly as Suge.
He would help them by doing that.
He's more successful, he's richer... he can SHIT on Suge...

and that's what he's doing.

As for that JD beef

some of yall need to get their facts straight.
JD did call Dre's name out.
"Whether it be Puff [or] anybody that people wanna call my competition, I will take them out. Hands down, ain't nobody in the industry that can do what I do. Not Dre, not Timbaland, not nobody."
plus I read in the Aftermathmusic.com news that he even said Aftermath wouldn't be a real label.

3 Weeks ago JD had asked Dre to do a song with him
Obviesly JD thought Dre wouldn't do shit and he could just talk shit that's why Dre showed him he couldn't.

And Dre gives the answer cause it's recent unlike that Death Row shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2002, 08:36:46 PM »
naww snoop ain't gonna diss NOBODY

i just remark that on topp dogg's buck em, he said

i'm not out to diss but to get my ship.. maybe he change his mind but i don't think so. and also snoop be talkin that pimp shit  a lot on topp dogg to, bitch please'S chorus goes some like, " i get the pussy( girls ) everywhere that i go, i bust a bitch and TAKE HER MONEY FO SHO" so ya'll people may not like the beats but the lyrics are the same old thang, as far as i saw this one, topp dogg was a kind of bible of predilections for snoop or some, ya'll should listen more closely to his old work too, always talkin bout his next album and shit
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2002, 11:42:43 PM »

Xzibit "CANT" diss snoop dogg......he has introduced X on the mainstream with B-Please.

Xzibit was doing fine before Snoop came along. Getting into the mainstream isn't the best thing to achieve in hip hop.

themovie

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2002, 11:53:08 PM »

Xzibit was doing fine before Snoop came along. Getting into the mainstream isn't the best thing to achieve in hip hop.

Right,i agree with u but now Xzbit's pocket are phatter than before!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2002, 12:21:37 AM »

Right,i agree with u but now Xzbit's pocket are phatter than before!

It wasn't cause of Snoop he blew up(to a mainstream audience).He just ripped the shit outta snoop on snoops own track. And he blew up.

themovie

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2002, 12:28:06 AM »

It wasn't cause of Snoop he blew up(to a mainstream audience).He just ripped the shit outta snoop on snoops own track. And he blew up.

::)

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2002, 12:45:11 AM »

::)

Fucking smart ass.