Author Topic: Aftermath & Shady Records aint no fuckin dream team...  (Read 1439 times)

SGV

Re: Aftermath & Shady Records aint no fuckin dream team...
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2005, 04:06:40 PM »
xplosives beat alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roc-a-fella's catalouge.....

atleast aftermath's production is MOSTLY in house
roc-a-fella has just blaze and knaye and still buy beats from neptunes,timbo,swizz and aftermath producers

LOL @ THIS. This is THE worst "point" I've ever seen someone make. LOL.

2001 had a Lord Finesse beat. SSLP, MMLP had outside production. Hell, Game has Roc Producers on his album AND Timbo. hahaha. What a cock you are.

Cam drops nothing but heat ? LMAO !! Cam is one of gayest/wackest mc's in the industry.. get the fuck outta here..hahahaha...

"I'm a Business man, I ain't trying to be Lyrical."

When Cam raps non-sense, he gets knocked. Eminem does it "Oh that wacky Marshall! What will he think of next."

Sorry kiddo. Confessions of Fire, SDE, Come Home With Me and Purple Haze are VERY solid albums.

I have all of Jay-Z's shit. I have College Dropout, and I've been a Jay-Z fan since he spit a verse on Big L's 'Lifestyles Of The Poor & Dangerous'... I'm just playing devil's advocate to someone who is obviously completely bias. And I'm still stating facts.

Ok. You have all of Jigger's albums and Kanyes album. What about Beans' albums? Bleeks? Cam's? Diplomats? Santana? Young Gunz? etc. You made a strong statement, you must have all their albums to know that.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »

roc-a-fella has just blaze and knaye and still buy beats from neptunes,timbo,swizz and aftermath producers

2001 had a Lord Finesse beat. SSLP, MMLP had outside production. Hell, Game has Roc Producers on his album AND Timbo. hahaha. What a cock you are.

Cam drops nothing but heat ? LMAO !! Cam is one of gayest/wackest mc's in the industry.. get the fuck outta here..hahahaha...

When Cam raps non-sense, he gets knocked. Eminem does it "Oh that wacky Marshall! What will he think of next."

Sorry kiddo. Confessions of Fire, SDE, Come Home With Me and Purple Haze are VERY solid albums.

I have all of Jay-Z's shit. I have College Dropout, and I've been a Jay-Z fan since he spit a verse on Big L's 'Lifestyles Of The Poor & Dangerous'... I'm just playing devil's advocate to someone who is obviously completely bias. And I'm still stating facts.

Ok. You have all of Jigger's albums and Kanyes album. What about Beans' albums? Bleeks? Cam's? Diplomats? Santana? Young Gunz? etc. You made a strong statement, you must have all their albums to know that.

I usually listen to someone first before I buy thier album. I had no interest in spending money for Bleek, Cam, or Diplomats. I do enjoy Santana and Young Guns, but I admit... I dont own thier albums at this time. But I have listened to all of them to know who's better and who isn't.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2005, 04:22:01 PM »

i expected that u dont know how to read.. thats why i made sure to type MOSTLY in caps...but what can i say.. ignorance is ignorance

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2005, 04:23:50 PM »

i expected that u dont know how to read.. thats why i made sure to type MOSTLY in caps...but what can i say.. ignorance is ignorance

lol... dont even waist your time with this dude. He thinks Cam drops nothing but heat, lol... what a joke  ::)

SGV

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »
Listened once? A numerous times?

LOL. And Roc is MOSTLY in house production too. So yea, I guess ignorance really is ignorance.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2005, 04:24:53 PM »
weve been preprogrammed to buy there shit

100%

Regardless what Dre does, every beat is "Amazing" to some of these kids. Even the weakest beat to them is "Classic." Mindless drones!!!

Aint that tha truth....and btw..."2001" aint no classic...groundbreaking in a sense but classic naw...there are a few weak azz tracks on there.

SGV

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2005, 04:26:26 PM »

lol... dont even waist your time with this dude. He thinks Cam drops nothing but heat, lol... what a joke  ::)
The "Nothing But Heat" comment was directed towards the "Come Home With Me" album.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2005, 04:57:06 PM »
Listened once? A numerous times?

LOL. And Roc is MOSTLY in house production too. So yea, I guess ignorance really is ignorance.

last i checked the album that came from roc-afella with most inhouse production was.. blueprint i might be wrong.. but i highly doubt there is any roc album that had more than 6 or7 in house beats.. thats outta 14-18 trax
on the other hand ppl like em,dre and game have mostly in house production
50 for instance gets from ppl like needlz and the no name producers shit... they r not in house but no one buys their shit but 50

the other extreme is dip set, their album had 11-12 heatmakerz beats and 2 just blaze beats.. thats it
cam's album had 2 kanye beats and a just blaze one, thats it the rest was heat makers and others

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

westkoastanostra

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2005, 05:12:43 PM »
weve been preprogrammed to buy there shit

100%

Regardless what Dre does, every beat is "Amazing" to some of these kids. Even the weakest beat to them is "Classic." Mindless drones!!!

Aint that tha truth....and btw..."2001" aint no classic...groundbreaking in a sense but classic naw...there are a few weak azz tracks on there.

wutta fuck is this? how can u say "2001" aint no classic....

SGV

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »
Heatmakers = Diplomat's Producers.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2005, 07:26:35 PM »
Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious Masta T ;D

oh and btw, lmao @ College dropout having 1 skipable track...SGV is just saying shit to get people angry and it's working, don't you see how he works lol.

but yea, 2001, MMLP, SSLP are the only albums that stick out that are GOOD albums....
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

The Watcher

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2005, 07:46:44 PM »
wow it was about time for another one of these threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you can produce/mc/engineer/mix/whatever an album better than any of those, then put it together & let us hear it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2005, 08:05:52 PM »
Thanks MatsaT I couldnt agree more

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2005, 10:04:17 PM »
I don't buy the Jimmy Iovine excuse because the artists are proven to sell so they don't need any company direction. And since Dre is the "perfectionist" he wouldnt allow the shit to be released.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2005, 10:56:16 PM »
The last 2 albums you listed were garbage,Cheers is only good for a small amount of time,after that you suddenly realize how crappy that cd was.& like I said,this is for the Shady/Aftermath groupies who act like thses are the 2 best labels you could be signed to.If I got your feelings hurt wit this thread Im so sorry ::)

Hmm... I don't know if they are the 2 greatest labels out there but they do know what they're doing. If I was to sign to a label I would expect to make some money. Aftermath/Shady has proven they know the business. They know how to support and promote their artists and they sell millions of records. They're on top of the game right now so I guess this is why many people would see it as a privilege to sign with them. Since they've proven they can sell records and all... But I guess you'd rather sign with Tha Row??