Author Topic: THE SIMPLE PLAN, A SIMPLE NUT  (Read 137 times)

WestCoasta

THE SIMPLE PLAN, A SIMPLE NUT
« on: May 25, 2005, 03:08:10 PM »
 :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 12:54:23 PM by We$t Coa$t »

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: THE SIMPLE PLAN, A SIMPLE NUT
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 05:25:14 AM »
i dont know why any girl would want a nasty guy like you, sounds to me like youve got an std or 10. 

and another thing "westcoasta" is that the only thing you know about, bc if it is, then you lead a sad life.  ive just already seen 3 posts of yours that are all like this one, and its seems to me, that you suck at life, and dont really have much of one beyond oyur so called "loved" member. in my opinion, your a sick bastard that needs to be knocked off his pedastal.

really is this all you know about?  try writing about something else because youve been repeating yourself for days with the same concepts, its just boring.
love stinks yeah yeah

DiSSENT

THE SIMPLE PLAN, A SIMPLE NUT
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 03:37:24 PM »
I'm not trying to hate on your shit, but I have to be honest. This wasn't that great...not only were the rhymes simplistic, but there wasn't much skill displayed & there was no substance to it other than talking ignorant shit. Personally, I wasn't feelin' it, but I'm just not into that type of thing. Keep workin' on it though & keep writing, just try to expand your concepts & vocabulary. Peace*